Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena didn't really know how to react to Cheryl's question of "Do you trust me?". She had no reason not to, but she was not quick to trust, their journey together had been nice and Lena had done nothing but accommodate herself for the Barbie anyway; even though in the past she had let down her guard and been hurt before. As she was brought to the end of the platform, she sat on the edge as asked and was then treated to something. Something she didn't expect. A Song about her.

Lena listened to every word Cheryl had thoughtfully come up with. As the stitched horror watched below at her city, the state it was in, and the song as if in a flash took her back those two years ago. Everything was fine, the streets were busy with people, shoppers, workers, children playing, buskers. She looked up in the sky and saw one of the her airships flying away from the pier. She smiled as tears ran down her face and she closed her eyes, letting the breeze embrace her face and play with her hair. All the memories she made flooded through her; all the work she put in leading up to New Shinra, the people who sacrificed themself to bring her this, Sado, Zeri, Topaz, Juliana, Zeri's Crew, Kiara, Nicola and so many more all clutched her hearts. Her smile twisted and she finally audibly cried into her hands. Her shoulders shook as Cheryl finished her song.

Lena wiped her eyes and sniffed, flicking her hands out to the side to rid them of upset. She clutched the edge of the platform, got tense and then relaxed as she let out a big breath. Lena ran her thumb gently across one of the mockingbirds on her lap, letting out an upset chuckle, though the company of birds did make her feel a little better. The song had been the medium to allow her to let it all out, but it also reminded her of what responsibilities she still carried, even if some things were gone, others weren't and the ideas of those things that were gone still truly remained. Lena could use them, renew them, like a phoenix the memories could rise from the fire and fuel her next goal and the wills of the next generation.

She turned, looking over her shoulder as Cheryl stood up from where the bear was. Lena tilted her head and stood up, walking over and up to the crystal user. Seems she had used them very abilities to leave a lovely mural of what was and now what is. Her lost stitched bear was now accompanied by a crystal companion, a seemingly very fitting new silver lining.

"This is beautiful..." Lena took Cheryl's hand and squeezed it, "Thank you... I'm not going to give up on these people, if I have to do it all again, I will. If I have to fight over and over again to make a safe place for those I love - I will."

Lena looked back at Cheryl -still holding her hand- with a more piercing, driven glare. "If its the Gods' wish to tear down the barriers I've placed to keep my family from being vulnerable. I'll Kill the Gods.

Reactions: The Mockingjay

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena didn't really know how to react to Cheryl's question of "Do you trust me?". She had no reason not to, but she was not quick to trust, their journey together had been nice and Lena had done nothing but accommodate herself for the Barbie anyway; even though in the past she had let down her guard and been hurt before. As she was brought to the end of the platform, she sat on the edge as asked and was then treated to something. Something she didn't expect. A Song about her.

Lena listened to every word Cheryl had thoughtfully come up with. As the stitched horror watched below at her city, the state it was in, and the song as if in a flash took her back those two years ago. Everything was fine, the streets were busy with people, shoppers, workers, children playing, buskers. She looked up in the sky and saw one of the her airships flying away from the pier. She smiled as tears ran down her face and she closed her eyes, letting the breeze embrace her face and play with her hair. All the memories she made flooded through her; all the work she put in leading up to New Shinra, the people who sacrificed themself to bring her this, Sado, Zeri, Topaz, Juliana, Zeri's Crew, Kiara, Nicola and so many more all clutched her hearts. Her smile twisted and she finally audibly cried into her hands. Her shoulders shook as Cheryl finished her song.

Lena wiped her eyes and sniffed, flicking her hands out to the side to rid them of upset. She clutched the edge of the platform, got tense and then relaxed as she let out a big breath. Lena ran her thumb gently across one of the mockingbirds on her lap, letting out an upset chuckle, though the company of birds did make her feel a little better. The song had been the medium to allow her to let it all out, but it also reminded her of what responsibilities she still carried, even if some things were gone, others weren't and the ideas of those things that were gone still truly remained. Lena could use them, renew them, like a phoenix the memories could rise from the fire and fuel her next goal and the wills of the next generation.

She turned, looking over her shoulder as Cheryl stood up from where the bear was. Lena tilted her head and stood up, walking over and up to the crystal user. Seems she had used them very abilities to leave a lovely mural of what was and now what is. Her lost stitched bear was now accompanied by a crystal companion, a seemingly very fitting new silver lining.

"This is beautiful..." Lena took Cheryl's hand and squeezed it, "Thank you... I'm not going to give up on these people, if I have to do it all again, I will. If I have to fight over and over again to make a safe place for those I love - I will."

Lena looked back at Cheryl -still holding her hand- with a more piercing, driven glare. "If its the Gods' wish to tear down the barriers I've placed to keep my family from being vulnerable. I'll Kill the Gods.
The picture was like that which could easily grace the cover of an bestselling adventure novel. The two women stood, hand in hand, on the edge of the partially collapsed building and overlooking a once thriving land of technological wonder. The wind blew through their hair creating a collage of red and yellow that from a distance could be mistaken for a roaring flame. A roaring flame was an apt analogy, the girl left from Omashu a mere ember almost extinguished by life beyond her walls until she met her spark. A wolf mother who fanned her flame and allowed the Crystal princess to glow like she had before. Now together they light the path to what is next, two hearts roaring for better things, flickering together like a melody so pure.

Cheryl knew not what to say at the outburst, so for once she said nothing at all. She just smiled and looked out at the scene beyond, wondering where this life will take her next, when the secrets of the Crystal will be revealed. There were no certainties beyond this point, no certainty beyond friendship.

Reactions: Never

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was quite a bit of time spent with each other in the silence and fresh air up in the tower, bathing in the calmness of it all and using its distance as an escape. Once content enough, Lena would stand up from the edge of the platform and stretch her arms out to the side. She waits for Cheryl (if she joins her) and walks back to the building proper, taking one last look at the Bear and its new friend.

There was something new. Lena did a double take, stepping back to get a closer look there was a white scroll leaning on them - cyan markings around the outside of it. She took the scroll and looked at it for a moment, looking to Cheryl with a confused expression then looking around as if to try and find someone.

If someone had delivered this whilst they were relaxing, Lena did not notice... then again it could've been another surprise left by Cheryl. She peeled it open slowly... thinking at the last second that it could've been a trap - but it was too late she had already opened it and the sealing script activated and the scroll opened up itself. A flash of light bursting from it as it flopped uselessly to the ground.

Lena couldn't catch a proper break. Though, as she stood there - nothing had seemed to have happene...

"I'll be waiting at your Sister's Lake.

As the word 'jetty' was uttered, Lena glanced back towards the edge of the pier and saw a familiar silhouette. The White Shinobi with the Fox mask - its form was then blown away with the wind as a small white mist. Cheryl would hear the source-less voice and see the White Shinobi too if she was close to the flash of the scroll, being caught in its short genjutsu.

Lena looked back at Cheryl. "...Did you see that?"

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was quite a bit of time spent with each other in the silence and fresh air up in the tower, bathing in the calmness of it all and using its distance as an escape. Once content enough, Lena would stand up from the edge of the platform and stretch her arms out to the side. She waits for Cheryl (if she joins her) and walks back to the building proper, taking one last look at the Bear and its new friend.

There was something new. Lena did a double take, stepping back to get a closer look there was a white scroll leaning on them - cyan markings around the outside of it. She took the scroll and looked at it for a moment, looking to Cheryl with a confused expression then looking around as if to try and find someone.

If someone had delivered this whilst they were relaxing, Lena did not notice... then again it could've been another surprise left by Cheryl. She peeled it open slowly... thinking at the last second that it could've been a trap - but it was too late she had already opened it and the sealing script activated and the scroll opened up itself. A flash of light bursting from it as it flopped uselessly to the ground.

Lena couldn't catch a proper break. Though, as she stood there - nothing had seemed to have happene...

"I'll be waiting at your Sister's Lake.

As the word 'jetty' was uttered, Lena glanced back towards the edge of the pier and saw a familiar silhouette. The White Shinobi with the Fox mask - its form was then blown away with the wind as a small white mist. Cheryl would hear the source-less voice and see the White Shinobi too if she was close to the flash of the scroll, being caught in its short genjutsu.

Lena looked back at Cheryl. "...Did you see that?"
Cheryl jumped at the flash of light which almost sent her tumbling over the edge of the platform, she probably would have were it not for her heel getting caught in a small crack and refusing to let her collapse backwards over the buildings side. “A big F U to those practical footwear snobs!” Cheryl thought as she silently congratulated herself on being such a forward thinker.
She had seen the fox masked figure and taken in the words that had been sent Lena’s way.

“I did. Fox mask? Talk about a red flag.”

Cheryl paused, she hadn’t considered this person could mean something to either of them and so sighed and changed her tone to one of query rather than the abrupt rejection she had used before.

“Will you go?”

Cheryl was unsure she would follow, there were a few things she’d rather do after all this emotional outlay than yet more outplaying of emotions. However, she was a changed person now, maybe.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cheryl jumped at the flash of light which almost sent her tumbling over the edge of the platform, she probably would have were it not for her heel getting caught in a small crack and refusing to let her collapse backwards over the buildings side. “A big F U to those practical footwear snobs!” Cheryl thought as she silently congratulated herself on being such a forward thinker.
She had seen the fox masked figure and taken in the words that had been sent Lena’s way.

“I did. Fox mask? Talk about a red flag.”

Cheryl paused, she hadn’t considered this person could mean something to either of them and so sighed and changed her tone to one of query rather than the abrupt rejection she had used before.

“Will you go?”

Cheryl was unsure she would follow, there were a few things she’d rather do after all this emotional outlay than yet more outplaying of emotions. However, she was a changed person now, maybe.

"I'm going to have to if she's stalking us. The obvious trap..." Lena shrugged with slight annoyance and worry, "She attacked me before I managed to intercept you and the bandit leader. She seems to have been very patient to try to avenge her pals, I just don't understand why she didn't kill me before. She could've."

Lena thought about it a bit more, she really could've done something more to Lena. Why was she being so patient? Unless she didn't care for her bandit allies and was biding her time to find something more. Something more she could take away from either Cheryl or Lena...

"You don't have to come, Mission might be done with whatever other ideas she came up with. It's up to you, won't stop you if you come with me either." Lena smirked.

She would begin to leave the Tower, leading and assisting the climb down if needed and would then head towards her house again. Since it was at the edge of the lake, it would be the best pit-stop for them both and would give Cheryl time to decide if she wanted to come with Lena to face this White Shinobi.

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I'm going to have to if she's stalking us. The obvious trap..." Lena shrugged with slight annoyance and worry, "She attacked me before I managed to intercept you and the bandit leader. She seems to have been very patient to try to avenge her pals, I just don't understand why she didn't kill me before. She could've."

Lena thought about it a bit more, she really could've done something more to Lena. Why was she being so patient? Unless she didn't care for her bandit allies and was biding her time to find something more. Something more she could take away from either Cheryl or Lena...

"You don't have to come, Mission might be done with whatever other ideas she came up with. It's up to you, won't stop you if you come with me either." Lena smirked.

She would begin to leave the Tower, leading and assisting the climb down if needed and would then head towards her house again. Since it was at the edge of the lake, it would be the best pit-stop for them both and would give Cheryl time to decide if she wanted to come with Lena to face this White Shinobi.
The decision was not a difficult one, it was almost impossible for Cheryl to say no to offering her assistance in the matter after all Lena had done for her in the week past. She slid some heart shaped, pink lensed sunglasses over her eyes and tied her hair into a high pony before checking herself in a small mirror that she carried. Gorgeous.

“Let’s do it.”

Cheryl flung a translucent black shoal over her shoulders and followed Lena home. All the way deliberating out loud about the potential dangers of fun that awaited them with this masked woman. She wondered why she wore a mask, whether she’d heard of Cheryl? Maybe she was a creepy fan? Maybe she was a not creepy fan, maybe she had seen them from a distance and just wanted to know where Cheryl got her dress? The possibilities were endless but that fact did not prevent Cheryl from doing her best to list them all.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This Post Marks the beginning of our mission (@The Mockingjay) using the following Storyboard Elements:

- Fight someone much stronger than you (5)

Upon reaching the house, Lena wouldn't check on Mission - she didn't want the White Shinobi to somehow find a way into Mission's Workshop if she hadn't already. Instead she walked to the houses' personal little jetty that stuck out over the edge of the Lake. She nodded to Cheryl who looked like she was roaring to go, she looked extremely good with her hair up. Lena looked away before she looked a bit too long at the crystal user. Upon the end of the jetty was a white glowing apparition of sorts, it was a sitting small white fox with cyan patterns in its fur. The Fox stood up and ran out onto the lake towards the middle of it but it disappeared after taking about three sprinting leaps.

Lena followed the direction the Fox seemed to point them in, taking a step off the wooden planks and onto the water surface, walking towards the middle of this giant Lake. As Lena approached further towards the middle of a lake she saw a figure in the middle that she assumed was the target in question. The White Shinobi stood there, holding a single hand handseal and her right leg was crossed, her left stood against the water with some clearly stable balance. As they two walked within 15 meters of the Shinobi it was like they entered some kind of arena, at first there was nothing but as they stepped among the threshold about eight illusionary, translucent columns rise up out of the water, they glistened looking liquid as well, even though they weren't - they also didn't hold up a ceiling, fading away as they reached up high. The water surface became sort of tiled within the borders of the columns which they were similar to in aesthetic, translucent and glistened - though it was still similar to water, ripples spreading as you stepped upon it.

Lena manifested a sword in each of her hand through the use of Anesidora to create her Whipswords. The White Shinobi slowly lowers the hand seal they were holding and also their one crossed leg, coming out of whatever concentration they were in before.

"So you wish me dead? It'll take more than your fancy blades to even touch me."

Her voice definitely didn't ring young, it had a maturity about it and sounded proper in a way. A wiser being who may have used patience against Lena's better judgement.

"Your bandit friends didn't fair too well against them."

"Weak rabble that you associate me with? I'm insulted that it even crossed your mind."

The White Shinobi looked towards Cheryl, her head tilted slightly but it was only a moment of interest when she looked back at Lena behind her mask.

"You brought your friend?" The White Shinobi cracked her neck and then stretched each arm across her chest before taking a low stance, "Fair enough, I do not know much about her - but I'm sure I can use her."

"Use her for WHAT?" Lena had more aggression in her suddenly, the threat towards her new friend was not taken lightly. "Don't you DARE touch her!"

Lena thrust her blade forward, the Whipsword extending towards the White Shinobi at high speed, she wouldn't move - but at the last second she's swiftly stand up straight and move slightly to the right side, her right arm coming across and grabbing the whipsword perfectly between the blade segments and its wire as it shot passed her head. The blade stopped. Lena was surprised at how precise that was.

The White Shinobi then begins to slowly sink into the water, as her hand passes below the surface she lets go of the blade, allowing Lena to recall it with a pull of her wrist. As the blade recalls, a figure of the White Shinobi below the water begins to make her way towards Lena under the water pretty quickly, following the tip of the recalling blade. Lena swings it one way, then the other, the figure below the surface of the tiled water following it as she does so. Lena's Sharingan swirls into view, keeping a close eye on the approaching figure with her own pinpoint accuracy, As she blade slots into itself to form a normal sword again, the White Shinobi was now directly below Lena and in one moment the Stitched Horror thrusts her blade into the water to strike the White Shinobi. No purchase.

From between Lena's thrust down arm and two spread out legs, the Shinobi rises up, uppercutting Lena directly in the jaw with her right hand and continuing with a flourish twirl in the air. Lena would rise up off the water's surface with her, the difference is the Shinobi would be in a prime position to continue her attack. She raised her left leg and shot it out, hitting Lena in the chest and sending her flying back, rolling across the water away from Cheryl and the enemy. Lena would manage to roll onto her feet, and would slide the rest of the way across the water's surface just passed translucent columns and floor in the Lake. She was hunched over, her eyes wide with the Sharingan as she stared on at the Shinobi who was now before Cheryl.

Whoever this was, it was impossible to tell with the mask on. It was uneasy how it glared at Cheryl's face, the cyan markings on the White Fox mask seemed to move, but they didn't, but she swear she could see them move. No? Her hood even covered up the colour of her hair and not a bit of skin could be seen, covered in every inch in this White gear.

"So what will you do?"

Jutsu Used

(Shifuku’tsuta: Saigo musume no hōseki o motomete) - Bliss & Ivy: Seeking Jewels of the Last Daughter
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: (N/A) 30 - 40
Damage: (40) 60 - 80
Description:
The Basic Technique of the Fighting Style, this ability incorporates the versatile usage of Bliss & Ivy and the athletic nature of it's users. The athletic nature can entirely be optional or part of this technique, performing a flip of any kind or cartwheel side flip to avoid incoming strikes and attacks whilst also whipping their blade - almost like a ribbon dance. The user can follow their dodge with an attack or attack whilst dodging at the same time. The user will thrust their blade forward to quickly stretch out to perform a long range sword thrusting strike that can go straight forward or weave around obstacles to reach a target like a seeking rocket. Once it hits a target it can be used to pull the opponent forward, "grasping" them after being stabbed or interlocking with a weapon or item on their person. It will pull them all the way back through the initial striking path the blade traveled, but the user can choose to retract the blade or not in set up for future usages. B-Rank usage is a chakraless whipsword attack.

A - S Rank usage of this technique are imbued with the elements, coating the whole length of the blade even when fully extended. Lightning ripples across the blade and causes paralysis to hit targets and will branch off to any enemies 2 meters away from the blade; Wind coats the blade in a sharpened aura and break straight through objects in their path instead of weave around them; Fire sets alight targets and can be willed to explode from a point along the length of the blade up to a 2 meter radius; Earth Hardens the blade and allows the user to thrust their blade through the ground and strike from underneath their target and pull them through the earth or partially bury and restrict them; Water will allow the user to use their blade as a source of water from any point of the blade when fully stretched out. A-Rank has 5 usages and S-Rank 3, two turn cool down for the latter.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Chakra: 2600 -30

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cheryl stood and watched the opening exchanges of this contest, she had hoped it would be over before her involvement became necessary, but standing opposite this Fox now made that entirely impossible. The eyes through the mask made it clear, she was being challenged.. watching the exchanges and now this look with that phrase, she doesn’t know much about Cheryl she had said as if to suggest she would learn… was this some sort of test? The Bombshell of house Blossom pulled a small card from her pocket and with the flick of a wrist sent it spiralling though the air, toward the mystery shinobi. What happened next almost seemed to be in slow motion as the fox drew a kunai in their left hand and sliced the card in two, sending the two halves veering off to her sides and sinking into the water. Cheryl caught a glimpse of half of the card as it dropped, she had signed it as she always did “thanks for being a fan! Love you forever, Bombshell Blossom”. The blade had sliced the card perfectly through her name and Cheryl found hurt in that.

“Okay… urrrr.. rude much?”

Cheryl said with more than a hint of sarcasm in her voice. With the passive activation of her inner sonar skill, Cheryl was ready for whatever was to come as she stood with her hands still placed on her heart from the gesture that partnered her speaking.

“Who gave you that outfit anyway? You don’t really have the legs to be calling yourself a fox. I’d say you’re more chihuahua… don’t own one, but lordy can you hear them anyway.”

She was attempting to buy some time, testing this masked persons patience, no one was at full strength if they weren’t at full mind. But these cheap barbs didn’t seem to faze the chihuahua before her whom just stood, staring.

“Use, yes. Unworthy anyway.”

The shinobi spoke softly, but not softly enough for Cheryl’s inner sonar to pick up.

“Umm, Im sorry. What the **** did you say? Are you a thunder hammer or something? Maybe I’ll just turn and leave? Huh? Because you… chihuahua. You aren’t worthy of being in my… our. Presence. Enjoy your life, take your cryptic shit elsewhere okay?”

Cheryl turned to leave but could not pass through the strange zone that had been created all around the battle. A large sigh escaped her lips and she turned back to face her opponent, and face her she did. Cheryl was now close enough that she could see the condensation of her breath forming on the mask of the one who stood before her. She swallowed deeply before attempting to push the person away. The chihuahua had grabbed hold of her wrists almost before Cheryl had even begun her action, almost as if she could read what was going on within Cheryl’s mind, like she was a step or two ahead in every moment.

The shinobi delivered a strike to Cheryl’s forehead, exposing the strength of whatever material the mask was made from as it immediately busted the bombshell open and made her face an extension of her hair. Then, sinking into the lake she dragged Cheryl with her under the water. Cheryl fought with everything she had to get get free but every movement she made was intercepted before it had even become a movement at all. Then she was stuck. Peering through the blood red water around her she watched as the white shape drifted up past her, yet she still could not move. She wrestled against whatever held her, a rope had been fastened to a large rock on the lakes floor. Cheryl was drowning and the chihuahua returned its focus to Lena.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cheryl stood and watched the opening exchanges of this contest, she had hoped it would be over before her involvement became necessary, but standing opposite this Fox now made that entirely impossible. The eyes through the mask made it clear, she was being challenged.. watching the exchanges and now this look with that phrase, she doesn’t know much about Cheryl she had said as if to suggest she would learn… was this some sort of test? The Bombshell of house Blossom pulled a small card from her pocket and with the flick of a wrist sent it spiralling though the air, toward the mystery shinobi. What happened next almost seemed to be in slow motion as the fox drew a kunai in their left hand and sliced the card in two, sending the two halves veering off to her sides and sinking into the water. Cheryl caught a glimpse of half of the card as it dropped, she had signed it as she always did “thanks for being a fan! Love you forever, Bombshell Blossom”. The blade had sliced the card perfectly through her name and Cheryl found hurt in that.

“Okay… urrrr.. rude much?”

Cheryl said with more than a hint of sarcasm in her voice. With the passive activation of her inner sonar skill, Cheryl was ready for whatever was to come as she stood with her hands still placed on her heart from the gesture that partnered her speaking.

“Who gave you that outfit anyway? You don’t really have the legs to be calling yourself a fox. I’d say you’re more chihuahua… don’t own one, but lordy can you hear them anyway.”

She was attempting to buy some time, testing this masked persons patience, no one was at full strength if they weren’t at full mind. But these cheap barbs didn’t seem to faze the chihuahua before her whom just stood, staring.

“Use, yes. Unworthy anyway.”

The shinobi spoke softly, but not softly enough for Cheryl’s inner sonar to pick up.

“Umm, Im sorry. What the **** did you say? Are you a thunder hammer or something? Maybe I’ll just turn and leave? Huh? Because you… chihuahua. You aren’t worthy of being in my… our. Presence. Enjoy your life, take your cryptic shit elsewhere okay?”

Cheryl turned to leave but could not pass through the strange zone that had been created all around the battle. A large sigh escaped her lips and she turned back to face her opponent, and face her she did. Cheryl was now close enough that she could see the condensation of her breath forming on the mask of the one who stood before her. She swallowed deeply before attempting to push the person away. The chihuahua had grabbed hold of her wrists almost before Cheryl had even begun her action, almost as if she could read what was going on within Cheryl’s mind, like she was a step or two ahead in every moment.

The shinobi delivered a strike to Cheryl’s forehead, exposing the strength of whatever material the mask was made from as it immediately busted the bombshell open and made her face an extension of her hair. Then, sinking into the lake she dragged Cheryl with her under the water. Cheryl fought with everything she had to get get free but every movement she made was intercepted before it had even become a movement at all. Then she was stuck. Peering through the blood red water around her she watched as the white shape drifted up past her, yet she still could not move. She wrestled against whatever held her, a rope had been fastened to a large rock on the lakes floor. Cheryl was drowning and the chihuahua returned its focus to Lena.
The Fox looked down into the water at Cheryl whom she had left down there, for now. If she truly was a bombshell she'd have a fire within her too. The White Shinobi raised her arms up to her sides as if to shrug and they flopped back down again, Lena coming at her closing the distance.

"It seems I have to awaken the potential in the two of you. Come."

"I do not need to prove anything to you!" Lena growled. She swung her two blades around her and slashed them forwards, unleashing her whip blades as unpredictable waves that would try to catch the Shinobi in the net that is cast. But she was too cunning for that, it was like she could analyze and determine each gap between the wires that held the segments together, dodging through and around them with flips and dashes. Lena recalled and brought the swords in as the Fox closed the distance, the wires and segments closing in on her from all sides as she had got further into the cast net, a trap within the trap. The wires and blades wrap around her tightly, catching the White Shinobi in a deadly entanglement that would only get tighter until! It all sliced through her, dicing her up into pieces of... white smoke?

"No not to me. To yourself".

Lena's eyes widened, a voice behind her got her attention as she turned around to see the Fox standing there untouched. Lena's blades were tangled within each other as she slammed her hand down onto the water, this sends a buzzsaw of water shredding across the surface towards Lena. The Stitched Horror acts quickly, manipulating the water below her to slide her across it just out of the way - the buzzsaw spins passed her and she lets go of her blades. Using the Fluid step to follow through and turn her around to fully face the Shinobi she closes the distance. Lena performs a flying right roundhouse kick, but the Shinobi is extremely fast - ducking under it as Lena passed over.

Lena had her back covered though, from her body and more specifically her back a figure formed - pushing out of her in a contorted and painful looking fashion. Mila dives down at the Shinobi in an attempt to punch her in the face, but even for Mila the Shinobi made short work of her brash attack. Grabbing her incoming wrist with her left and Mila's chest with her right, throwing Mila over her shoulder and into the watery ground with a splash.

Lena lands and regains herself, bringing her left leg around behind her she turns around and in her right hand she creates a Fuma Shuriken from Anesidora in her hand and infuses it with lightning, launching at the White Shinobi's back as she had Judo threw Mila into the floor. Without even looking the White Shinobi back flips over the Shuriken, reaching down with her wind-infused hand she grabs the shuriken, defeating the lightning infused in it with the Wind and imbuing it with the wind. She uses the momentum of the Shuriken to carry her round as a mid-air twirl and throws the Shuriken towards Mila who has just stood up, dodging last moment out of the way of the large fuma shuriken. However the Wind imbued in it had a powerful aura that carried Mila with it, the gust strong enough to lift her in the air and tether her to the direction of the Shuriken. Mila is pulled into one of the translucent pillars and slams straight through it and then she is frozen there in mid air, she doesn't move, trapped. Lena could no longer feel a connection to her.

"Mila!"

The Fox lands and snaps onto Lena, the distance between them closed instantly. Even with Lena's Sharingan, her speed was something else - just about managing to keep up Lena manages to block the first punch, but the next two, three hit her in the stomach, left side of the face, right side of her ribs and then as the Shinobi was about to land her fourth punch in the center of Lena's chest.... it opens.

The threads keeping the Stitched Horror's chest together burst open and allow the White Shinobi's fist to pass into it, the threads wrapping around it and taking it in, reaching out and tightening around her arm now within Lena's chest. There was a bloodthirsty look on Lena's face, the Fox looked up at her - was there now fear behind that mask?

"You better hurry up and save your friend, she's probably drowning right now."

"She can look after herself." Lena's red Sharingan filled eyes glared at the Fox, her words were a growl and her jaw almost started to become unhinged as it looked like she was about to arc down and consume the Shinobi.

"Ah well, I suppose I should do this then."That stopped Lena, the Shinobi performs a single handed hand seal. Lena tilted her head and then she froze as she felt the seal on her back open on its own and then she gasped in immense pain as the Shinobi tears her arm out of Lena's open chest and pulling out with it, she forces Angela from Lena's body and throws her about 5 meters away from the two. The White haired wood user rolls across the water and groans in pain. Lena hacks up blood and stumbles back. She felt a little weaker and then she felt like she couldn't move, her legs were shaky and her arms didn't want to move... what was it? She felt heavy. Lena fell to her knees and breathed heavily. The White Shinobi looked from her to Angela who was on the water surface trying to push herself up.

The Fox walks over to Angela and stands above her, Angela frowned at the woman and spat. "I will not go down without a fight!" The self-proclaimed queen pushes off the water surface and thrusts her arm forward, her arm turns into a barrage of wooden whipswords that branch out and extend in an attempt to pierce and latch onto the Shinobi - she backs up, pulling out two kunai into each hand and shattering through the wood with Wind Chakra imbued Kunai, cutting down any incoming piercing wooden blades and shattering them into splinters. Making a bit of distance between her and Angela as she came to a stand. Angela whips her hair back and frowns.

The White Shinobi glances back at Lena who was stuck knelt to the spot, blood covering her chin and dripping from it.

"She has so much vitality. Yet she does not truly know how to tap into that power."

"Shut up you know-it-all hag, Your fight is now with me."

"Lena gives you so much more life than she even needs to, if she really knew how to use the power of Vitality and its Physical Energy - she could achieve so much more."

Jutsu Used

(Suiton: Ryuutai Suteppu) - Water Style: Fluid Step
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Description: Ryuutai Suteppu is a very simple taijutsu technique with the enhancement of water. When being attacked in close range, the user will focus his chakra in the moisture of the air and materialize water beneath his feet. He will then use that water to slide back and forth in the ground as if he were standing on ice. However unlike ice, the user has complete control over his fluid movements. Can be used quite effectively to boost the randomness of movement when using Drunken Style. This technique will last for two turns, but the user will be restricted in using no other elemental affinities.

Note: Can be used twice per event.
Note: Must have mastered Taijutsu.
Note: Courtesy of Mathias

(Jiongu Fuuinjutsu : Issho) - Earth Grudge Fear Sealing Art : Together
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: N/A (+10 Per Heart)
Damage Points: N/A
Description:
A Body Seal developed by the Jiongu Creature; Lena. Initially created to change the look of Lena's form, this seal also aids the user inherently. Each of the user's hearts has a seal placed upon them which has sealed a segment of the victim into their respective heart, their personality and their look. Firstly this changes the user by instead of having the porcelain masks interwoven on her back she will instead have seals tattooed onto her skin representing each elemental heart; the hearts still remain in her Threaded body and she still remain stitched, but there is no longer bulky masks on her back. These seals will move around the skin depending on how she manipulates her Earth Grudge Fear for relevant techniques; example is if a Mask originally required to move to her shoulder, the Tattoo will go there instead.

These seals allow the user to passively (no move slot) to release the hearts in their bodies onto the battlefield without the need to use "Earth Grudge Fear: Dark Threads", spending 10 chakra for each heart they want to separate. Upon being released they do not take the form of the usual weightless entity, it will instead morph into the form of the victim that the heart belonged to (described in the user's biography) meaning they look like humans, but really they aren't being made completely of dark threads within and have stitches threaded over their skin. These entities are referred to as Issho; they can speak, think and have the personality of the victim yet still remain under the complete command of the user. Because they have bodies they can logically use ordinary Strong Fist Taijutsu; use any technique under the element they are bound too with hand seals; and Earth Grudge Fear Techniques from their body.

Though they are different in personality and life, their DNA is shared with the user - each of the Issho gain their own independent body modification benefits off the user if they have any, this includes things that change the user's skin or body like Soft Body Modification, things embedded into their skin or Summoning Contract Tattoos (this does not include the user's Body Seals unless ones specific to the Issho are made). The Issho only cosmetically gain the appearance of the user's eyes if they have dojutsu, but not it's innate abilities or passives in any way.
If the user wishes when they release their hearts onto the battlefield, they may have the masks on their face as an actual Mask for cosmetic purposes. The Mask can be removed from the Issho’s face to reveal their look like an ANBU mask. The mask will disperse if separated from the Issho or they return to the user’s body.
Issho are still like the remote controlled entities that Kakuzu has in the Manga/Anime, just with a custom personality, look and the benefits of this Jutsu.
This is a Custom Kinjutsu and advanced fuuinjutsu body seal, which must be posted on the user’s biography.

(Raiton: Raisen) Lightning Release: Lightning Flash
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user launches a lightning-infused fūma shuriken at their opponent, knocking them back. The lightning trail it leaves behind is also capable of temporarily stunning opponents. This attack is capable of traveling very long distances and can also be used in mid-air.

(Jiongu: Kuro Ito) - Earth Grudge Fear: Dark Threads
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points: 30-80
Description: The basic technique of Kakuzu's unique Kinjutsu Earth Grudge Fear it allows the user to manipulate the threads that compose his body freely with each use. The user can not only alter his own body form and structure but also use the threads to attack or defend from incoming techniques. As Kakuzu's skin is still stitched to keep his humanoid form when not used, he can take advantage of this technique to propel his hands or limbs at great distances and grab a target. Its also this technique that allows Kakuzu to detach his masks from his own body to form the "animals" which he uses in combat.
Note: Can only be used by Kakuzu

(Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Cutting Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: A highly versatile techniques whereby the user converts part of their body to wooden branches. These branches can then be used offensively by multiplying and extending them, then piercing opponents with them. It can also be used to create short-range weapons like makeshift "swords", or else vaulted at opponents as a long-range projectile which can then be remotely manipulated to grow even more.

2570 -10 -30 -10 -30 -30 -20 =2440
Lena HP: 183/320

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Panic championed the moment. Every rational thought batted away as if her conscience were home plate and death had home runs to score. Cheryl kicked and kicked but there was no give in the rope, she had almost forgotten she had chakra when her mind was no longer hers. The voice that met her was soft and calming, maybe falling into this dark embrace would not be so bad… so fall she did, and the voice was there to catch her. No light beckoned, no former life flashed before her eyes, no picture show of everything she’d leave behind, just words.

“We’ve been watching you darling. You are better than this. You have gifts the same as mine, no Crystal should crack under such limited pressure… shine, glisten and sparkle. This is not your time, Cheryl Blossom. Rise now darling, rise for she who needs you.”

With that, the rope released, severed by a force that now lifted Cheryl to the surface, and beyond. She could see through her eyes but controlled them no longer, her body was not her own as she pierced the surface and embraced the air that awaited her. Her mouth burst open and a deep breath cleared her airways an action not her own. She pushed to her feet and rubbed her eyes to take in the large swaying structure that she’d risen upon, still her body moved as if controlled by a greater force as she bore witness to the large crystal dragon of silver and blue, that she currently stood upon. She returned focus to the fox before she felt her hands again, sensation returned to her and her movements were her own. Whatever voice had spoken to her, whatever presence had controlled her, it had saved her and that’s all that mattered right now. She looked quickly around from atop the dragons head but saw no one, she heard no voice and remembered hearing no name then focus was fully on the fox.

Upon returning to her senses Cheryl was almost immediately thrown back to the ground as the dragon beneath her launched itself at the fox, Cheryl taking the decision to acrobatically back flip off its back, using its gathered momentum to assist her rotation as she falls to the floor behind the Crystal creatures assault.

“That’s better. You’re welcome. See you soon.”

The voices returned briefly as she fell through the air, no time to think about it now though as she manipulates Crystal from her body that forms into a large crystal ring around her, acting as almost a motorbike across the surface of the lake allowing Cheryl to focus not on buoyancy or speed, but offence. Speeding toward the fox Cheryl creates a lance of Crystal on her arm turning this into a joust for the ages that Angela attempts to assist with as root grow from the earth beneath the masked fighters feet, locking her in place as Cheryl approaches with a ‘sskkkkktt’.

A direct hit as the lance drives through the stomach of the trapped woman, a woman of familiar voice and familiar face as the mirage falls away to reveal Angela intwined not in branches or leaves, she stands in place, held by the sinking hand of the fox a spear through her stomach and her piercing eyes locked on a now stationary Cheryl, shock etched on hers so deeply it might never be rubbed away.

No time to ponder as a hand grabs Cheryl’s hair from behind and rips her from her ring before a pulse of wind shatters it, sending shards swiping across a still trapped Angela. The
fox discards of Cheryl with a simple throw to the ground before she kicks through the remaining larger pieces of Crystal from the ring, moving toward Angela, lifting her over her shoulders. With Angela in hand and entering a sprint the woman heads for an empty pillar aiming to trap Angela as she had already Mila.

She wasn’t sprinting for long before the fox’s feet seemed to fail her as they sunk into the waters now ferociously vibrating surface. Cheryl’s sound release emanated from her palms to create an area of water that returned water walking to the realms of gods and saints. The sudden loss of footing sent the masked shinobi tumbling and released Angela from her clutches.

With both friend and foe downed, Cheryl creates many small Crystal shuriken in the air around her and send them hurtling toward the fox, now in the centre point between Cheryl and Angela. As Cheryl releases the shuriken, Angela performs a short sequence of handseals creating a large book from her right hand, the book delays briefly before snapping shut around the fox, the delay in the books closing allowing it to catch any stray shuriken and use them for added impact in its closing.
As the book of Angela snaps shut however, a puff of white smoke above it leaves the attacking pair frustrated as they look upon their opponent, now standing atop the book and stringing together some seals of their own.

From beneath both Angela and Cheryl snap the large jaws of two water fish that upon snapping shut leave the women trapped within spherical water tanks. The fox approaches Angela’s orb and with one forceful palm, sends the orb rolling toward the pillar from before, connecting with the invisible wall and exploding in an almighty splash that leaves Angela trapped in a suspended state just like Mila before her.

“Noooo!”

Screamed Cheryl, once again unable to save a friend from harm. She began to feel as if she had entered a debt to Lena that she would never be able to pay back, digging deeper and deeper into a hole. Maybe this world was too much for her. Many thoughts that clouded the previously clear mind of the Bombshell Blossom, many clear thoughts that distracted her even from the fact that her roar had become something beyond what she’d managed before. A rip roaring wave of sound that cut through the lake almost cracking the very floor beneath it. Waves began to roll across the lakes surface and Cheryl returned to her feet, a picture now of desperation.

Summoning her three mockingbird friends, Odair, Hawthorne and Snow. Positioning them at the points of an equilateral diamond around the fox.

“Sing.”

The word was harsh, far more deliberately placed in anger than any insults she’d thrown prior. The mockingbirds sang, each note clashing violently with the next as they created a chorus of chaos and disgust through which Cheryl initiated a genjutsu in which all other sound falls away. The screeching and whining of the birds becomes everything to the shinobi, the chaos of the song ignites chaos of the mind and in silence Lena strikes.

Techniques Referenced:

(Shoton: Hasho Koryo) - Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon
Description: Guren creates a crystal dragon after making three handseals. The dragon is large enough to allow Guren to stand on it and it attacks by rushing at the opponent to slam into them. Upto two dragons can be made with this technique.

(Shōton: Suishō Hoīru) - Crystal Release: Crystal Wheel
Chakra: 15
Description: Guren creates a ring-shaped wheel made of crystal around her, allowing her to keep above water and reach a high speed.

Note: Only usable on liquid surfaces

(Shoton: Kessho Yasu) - Crystal Release : Crystal Lance
Damage: 30
Description: This jutsu allows Guren to form crystal that completely covers her hand from her shoulder and then extending outwards, forming a huge, ten meter long sharp rod of crystal that can stab opponents. When this jutsu is in effect, Guren cannot move her fingers or wrist.

(Ototon: Kireme Yure) - Sound Release: Shattering Vibrations
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user gathers a large amount of sound chakra into both of his hands, creating a vibration field around them that resonates at different, yet low, frequencies. The user will then slam both hands together, forcing them to resonate with each other and explode. This creates a massive sound shockwave that pushes back anything in front of the user in a 160º radius.

(Shoton: Shuriken Ranbu) - Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance
Description: A variant of the All Directions Shuriken technique, Guren condenses crystal particles around herself forming many small shuriken, which then fly forwards in every direction. These shuriken have the speed and strength of normal shuriken

(Mokuton: Daijurin no Jutsu) Wood Release: Great Forest Technique
Description: By focusing wood chakra into one of his limbs and performing 4 hand seals (Tiger → Horse → Tiger → Snake), the user is able to sprout and extend a massive brute mass of wooden spikes and pillars. These spikes can be used to both attack the user by impaling him through the sheer speed with which they grow and extend or to defense from incoming attacks by spreading a bit wider and forming a barrier between the user and the attack. A more advanced use for this technique is to utilize it to capture the enemy and imprison him in the mayhem of spikes and pillars. The user can detach himself from the pillars at any time, while stopping it in the process

(Ototon: Ōkibo na Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Massive Echo Assault Skill
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: This is a much greater and skilled version of the (Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill technique in which the user gathers his sound chakra into his throat as he inhales afterwards exhaling as he screams, yells or roars. The resulting effect is a massive shockwave of low frequency, high amplitude destructive sound that levels anything in its path. The biggest different is that the user can control the area of affect of the technique, depending on the range he targets and the angle of the sound waves his sound waves take. 180º to 90º, the technique is Short Ranged. 90º to 45º, the technique is Mid-Range and from 5º to 45º the technique is Long Ranged. If used within a water source it receives +20 damage.
Note: Usable once every 3 turns

(Kchuysei: Chōshō no kazoku) Summoning: Family of Mockery
Description: With this technique, a signer of the Mockingbird summoning contract can call upon the trio of miniature mockingbirds. Snow, Hawthorne and Odair. These mockingbirds are a lot smaller than most mockingbirds, each roughly the size of a tennis ball and capable of flying at great speeds. These Mockingbirds each specialize in recreating different sounds of battle.
Odair is able to recreate the sound of a larger weapon such as a battleaxe, large rock or a trident travelling through the air.
Hawthorne is a master of explosions, able to recreate the sounds of many varying sized explosions pitch perfectly.
Snow is a master of the silent whoosh. He can recreate the sounds of small weapons travelling through the air such as kunai, shuriken or senbon.
These Mockingbirds are close to useless in an offensive sense due to their lack of size, however, with a whistle different to that of Valor's they can be summoned to the field in a near instant by signers with access to sound release. As well as being familiar with the sound summoning method, the Mockingbirds can be summoned to the battle each in a different location and anywhere up to long range of the summoner.
-One bird cannot remain on the battlefield alone. There must be at least 2 alive.
- Lasts for up to 5 turns and summoned once

Musical Manipulation/ Illusionary Arts: Hell's Chorus (Ongaku Sosa/ Genjutsu: Jigoku no kōrasu)
Spoiler
Musical Manipulation/ Illusionary Arts: Hell's Chorus (Ongaku Sosa/ Genjutsu: Jigoku no kōrasu)
Description: With this technique, The user plays a single, very piercing high note on their instrument which triggers a Genjutsu on anyone who hears it, within which they will become deafened to anything other than the sounds of whatever the user chooses upon the battlefield, most commonly the sound of the users instrument. Upon being engaged, the opponent will have their ears feel like they had been popped by the screeching sound of the instrument.
-Once in effect, stays active for five turns or until dispelled.

Chakra: 560-185=375

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Panic championed the moment. Every rational thought batted away as if her conscience were home plate and death had home runs to score. Cheryl kicked and kicked but there was no give in the rope, she had almost forgotten she had chakra when her mind was no longer hers. The voice that met her was soft and calming, maybe falling into this dark embrace would not be so bad… so fall she did, and the voice was there to catch her. No light beckoned, no former life flashed before her eyes, no picture show of everything she’d leave behind, just words.

“We’ve been watching you darling. You are better than this. You have gifts the same as mine, no Crystal should crack under such limited pressure… shine, glisten and sparkle. This is not your time, Cheryl Blossom. Rise now darling, rise for she who needs you.”

With that, the rope released, severed by a force that now lifted Cheryl to the surface, and beyond. She could see through her eyes but controlled them no longer, her body was not her own as she pierced the surface and embraced the air that awaited her. Her mouth burst open and a deep breath cleared her airways an action not her own. She pushed to her feet and rubbed her eyes to take in the large swaying structure that she’d risen upon, still her body moved as if controlled by a greater force as she bore witness to the large crystal dragon of silver and blue, that she currently stood upon. She returned focus to the fox before she felt her hands again, sensation returned to her and her movements were her own. Whatever voice had spoken to her, whatever presence had controlled her, it had saved her and that’s all that mattered right now. She looked quickly around from atop the dragons head but saw no one, she heard no voice and remembered hearing no name then focus was fully on the fox.

Upon returning to her senses Cheryl was almost immediately thrown back to the ground as the dragon beneath her launched itself at the fox, Cheryl taking the decision to acrobatically back flip off its back, using its gathered momentum to assist her rotation as she falls to the floor behind the Crystal creatures assault.

“That’s better. You’re welcome. See you soon.”

The voices returned briefly as she fell through the air, no time to think about it now though as she manipulates Crystal from her body that forms into a large crystal ring around her, acting as almost a motorbike across the surface of the lake allowing Cheryl to focus not on buoyancy or speed, but offence. Speeding toward the fox Cheryl creates a lance of Crystal on her arm turning this into a joust for the ages that Angela attempts to assist with as root grow from the earth beneath the masked fighters feet, locking her in place as Cheryl approaches with a ‘sskkkkktt’.

A direct hit as the lance drives through the stomach of the trapped woman, a woman of familiar voice and familiar face as the mirage falls away to reveal Angela intwined not in branches or leaves, she stands in place, held by the sinking hand of the fox a spear through her stomach and her piercing eyes locked on a now stationary Cheryl, shock etched on hers so deeply it might never be rubbed away.

No time to ponder as a hand grabs Cheryl’s hair from behind and rips her from her ring before a pulse of wind shatters it, sending shards swiping across a still trapped Angela. The
fox discards of Cheryl with a simple throw to the ground before she kicks through the remaining larger pieces of Crystal from the ring, moving toward Angela, lifting her over her shoulders. With Angela in hand and entering a sprint the woman heads for an empty pillar aiming to trap Angela as she had already Mila.

She wasn’t sprinting for long before the fox’s feet seemed to fail her as they sunk into the waters now ferociously vibrating surface. Cheryl’s sound release emanated from her palms to create an area of water that returned water walking to the realms of gods and saints. The sudden loss of footing sent the masked shinobi tumbling and released Angela from her clutches.

With both friend and foe downed, Cheryl creates many small Crystal shuriken in the air around her and send them hurtling toward the fox, now in the centre point between Cheryl and Angela. As Cheryl releases the shuriken, Angela performs a short sequence of handseals creating a large book from her right hand, the book delays briefly before snapping shut around the fox, the delay in the books closing allowing it to catch any stray shuriken and use them for added impact in its closing.
As the book of Angela snaps shut however, a puff of white smoke above it leaves the attacking pair frustrated as they look upon their opponent, now standing atop the book and stringing together some seals of their own.

From beneath both Angela and Cheryl snap the large jaws of two water fish that upon snapping shut leave the women trapped within spherical water tanks. The fox approaches Angela’s orb and with one forceful palm, sends the orb rolling toward the pillar from before, connecting with the invisible wall and exploding in an almighty splash that leaves Angela trapped in a suspended state just like Mila before her.

“Noooo!”

Screamed Cheryl, once again unable to save a friend from harm. She began to feel as if she had entered a debt to Lena that she would never be able to pay back, digging deeper and deeper into a hole. Maybe this world was too much for her. Many thoughts that clouded the previously clear mind of the Bombshell Blossom, many clear thoughts that distracted her even from the fact that her roar had become something beyond what she’d managed before. A rip roaring wave of sound that cut through the lake almost cracking the very floor beneath it. Waves began to roll across the lakes surface and Cheryl returned to her feet, a picture now of desperation.

Summoning her three mockingbird friends, Odair, Hawthorne and Snow. Positioning them at the points of an equilateral diamond around the fox.

“Sing.”

The word was harsh, far more deliberately placed in anger than any insults she’d thrown prior. The mockingbirds sang, each note clashing violently with the next as they created a chorus of chaos and disgust through which Cheryl initiated a genjutsu in which all other sound falls away. The screeching and whining of the birds becomes everything to the shinobi, the chaos of the song ignites chaos of the mind and in silence Lena strikes.

Techniques Referenced:

(Shoton: Hasho Koryo) - Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon
Description: Guren creates a crystal dragon after making three handseals. The dragon is large enough to allow Guren to stand on it and it attacks by rushing at the opponent to slam into them. Upto two dragons can be made with this technique.

(Shōton: Suishō Hoīru) - Crystal Release: Crystal Wheel
Description: Guren creates a ring-shaped wheel made of crystal around her, allowing her to keep above water and reach a high speed.

Note: Only usable on liquid surfaces

(Shoton: Kessho Yasu) - Crystal Release : Crystal Lance
Description: This jutsu allows Guren to form crystal that completely covers her hand from her shoulder and then extending outwards, forming a huge, ten meter long sharp rod of crystal that can stab opponents. When this jutsu is in effect, Guren cannot move her fingers or wrist.

(Ototon: Kireme Yure) - Sound Release: Shattering Vibrations
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user gathers a large amount of sound chakra into both of his hands, creating a vibration field around them that resonates at different, yet low, frequencies. The user will then slam both hands together, forcing them to resonate with each other and explode. This creates a massive sound shockwave that pushes back anything in front of the user in a 160º radius.

(Shoton: Shuriken Ranbu) - Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance
Description: A variant of the All Directions Shuriken technique, Guren condenses crystal particles around herself forming many small shuriken, which then fly forwards in every direction. These shuriken have the speed and strength of normal shuriken

(Mokuton: Daijurin no Jutsu) Wood Release: Great Forest Technique
Description: By focusing wood chakra into one of his limbs and performing 4 hand seals (Tiger → Horse → Tiger → Snake), the user is able to sprout and extend a massive brute mass of wooden spikes and pillars. These spikes can be used to both attack the user by impaling him through the sheer speed with which they grow and extend or to defense from incoming attacks by spreading a bit wider and forming a barrier between the user and the attack. A more advanced use for this technique is to utilize it to capture the enemy and imprison him in the mayhem of spikes and pillars. The user can detach himself from the pillars at any time, while stopping it in the process

(Ototon: Ōkibo na Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Massive Echo Assault Skill
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: This is a much greater and skilled version of the (Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill technique in which the user gathers his sound chakra into his throat as he inhales afterwards exhaling as he screams, yells or roars. The resulting effect is a massive shockwave of low frequency, high amplitude destructive sound that levels anything in its path. The biggest different is that the user can control the area of affect of the technique, depending on the range he targets and the angle of the sound waves his sound waves take. 180º to 90º, the technique is Short Ranged. 90º to 45º, the technique is Mid-Range and from 5º to 45º the technique is Long Ranged. If used within a water source it receives +20 damage.
Note: Usable once every 3 turns

(Kchuysei: Chōshō no kazoku) Summoning: Family of Mockery
Description: With this technique, a signer of the Mockingbird summoning contract can call upon the trio of miniature mockingbirds. Snow, Hawthorne and Odair. These mockingbirds are a lot smaller than most mockingbirds, each roughly the size of a tennis ball and capable of flying at great speeds. These Mockingbirds each specialize in recreating different sounds of battle.
Odair is able to recreate the sound of a larger weapon such as a battleaxe, large rock or a trident travelling through the air.
Hawthorne is a master of explosions, able to recreate the sounds of many varying sized explosions pitch perfectly.
Snow is a master of the silent whoosh. He can recreate the sounds of small weapons travelling through the air such as kunai, shuriken or senbon.
These Mockingbirds are close to useless in an offensive sense due to their lack of size, however, with a whistle different to that of Valor's they can be summoned to the field in a near instant by signers with access to sound release. As well as being familiar with the sound summoning method, the Mockingbirds can be summoned to the battle each in a different location and anywhere up to long range of the summoner.
-One bird cannot remain on the battlefield alone. There must be at least 2 alive.
- Lasts for up to 5 turns and summoned once

Spoiler
Description: With this technique, The user plays a single, very piercing high note on their instrument which triggers a Genjutsu on anyone who hears it, within which they will become deafened to anything other than the sounds of whatever the user chooses upon the battlefield, most commonly the sound of the users instrument. Upon being engaged, the opponent will have their ears feel like they had been popped by the screeching sound of the instrument.
-Once in effect, stays active for five turns or until dispelled.

Chakra: 560-185=375
The Fox clutches the sides of her head for a moment as the screeching hit her, it was probably the first thing that actually got through to her. But she whipped her arm across and she hissed.

"Enough of that."

She closes her fist and the water envelopes Cheryl once again, using her wind to push against the orb of water. The pressure of it would be quite painful causing the Blossom to be unable to concentrate and stuck, feeling the density of the liquid close in around her every so subtly.

"You did show some fire in you after-all. Hm... some more pressure might turn you into a Diamond."

Meanwhile, Lena had to watch as Angela and Cheryl fought. Angela getting caught in the same prison that Mila did, losing all connection to her and Cheryl was hanging on. Lena had to use this moment, she tried to free Yae from her body but she would not listen. Whatever the White Shinobi had done to her, what kind of debilitating effect she had put on Lena - she could not push through it, it was difficult. Some kind of tether was stopping her from using her ability, was draining her life force. She cussed. Could she move? It was like gravity was heavier, but Lena groaned through it as she managed to get up on her knees very slowly and step forward.

With each step it took so much effort, just managing to rise a foot off the ground for a moment before it is slammed back down onto the water's surface. The White Shinobi had caught Cheryl now, and was talking to her about something - about helping her become stronger? What was her game?? It took so long to approach the back of her target, it seemed she was not expecting it what-so-ever. Lena pulls out a dagger and with one defiant use of all her strength, uses what speed she could must to try to plunge this dagger into the back of the White Shinobi.

SLASH

The White Shinobi's eyes widened in shock, yet she had dodged the attack barely, her right bicep was just grazed, cutting through the cloth of her Shinobi gear. Blood was drawn, though it was just a drop - it was... something. The Fox followed up with a right elbow to Lena's attacking wrist, then as the dagger it knocked from her hands she spins around catches it with her left and kicks Lena in the stomach with her right. The stitched horror gasps but is given little time as the dagger is almost plunged into her chest. The tip just sticking against her left pectoral. Lena looked down at it, and the Shinobi pull it away and stood up straight.

"You resisted the tether....you're still moving."

Lena fell to her knees as this "tether" managed to overcome her once more. She clenched her fists and grit her teeth she could hear them grind.

"Your life force is immense. You're a walking vitality engine. Khora you need to tap into this energy, the physical energy of the world. Your Body, what makes it so strong, what allows you to give life to your hearts. The Elements you create, the new ones you've created. Ignore your Sharingan. To overcome this Spiritual shackle you MUST shatter it with your physical prowess!"

Lena's Sharingan fades, the Shinobi got close to her, trying to observe, talk her through this struggle that this woman had herself put her through. Who was Khora?

Lena felt the water beneath her give, and she passed through. The water enveloped her suddenly as she was pulled in, she had finally given and as such fell through the water's surface and began to sink. She saw the Shinobi get further and further away from her above the surface as she fell to the depths of the lake.

This White Shinobi's little experiment would end here, she made short work of them. It was over. Lena woke up in life an experiment and would go back to sleep as one... The darkness came and her eyes closed.

And then her eyelids burst open as shining Golden Fires.

Chakra: 2440 -10
Lena HP: 138/320

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my Mission using the following Storyboard Elements:

- Custom: Unlock & Use very advanced Ninjutsu (4)

The White Shinobi watched as Lena sank in the lake. Her shoulders sank as if she had become sad for some reason, she turned to look at Cheryl and opened up her hand, the pressure build up around the orb of water ceased allowing the Barbie some respite. The Fox also would be about to free her from the water, the form of the orb loosening up. Though the form of the orb exploded instantly.

The Fox froze as the water around Cheryl split in two and splashed everywhere, Cheryl taken from the grasps of it to a new location further away from the Fox. As that occurred the Fox realized a pillar of water had erupted from behind her in about the same time frame, soaking her back and almost causing her to stumble forward.

Now carrying Cheryl in her arms, a burning white and black shroud constantly and wildly flickering with an energy she had probably never seen before was emanating from Lena. She had White Piercing Eyes and her now white hair was wildly blowing with the energy that was radiating from her, white energy coated her hands like finger less gloves and black patterns covered her back. She placed Cheryl on her feet if she could, even though it looked like Lena was on fire - Cheryl would feel a relaxing warmth after being held by her. The Stitched Horror holds her hand for a moment before turning back to the Fox, the water she stood upon would be evaporating around her, a column of the vapour rising up around the purely physical aura of power that Lena had tapped into.

The Fox had perked up, no longer slumped she had joy in her words that were not there before, "You've done it."

Lena was quiet, she did not reply - she just let the sound of the energy do the talking. The White Shinobi performed a cross hand seal, though this caused Lena to finally act, using the speed she had acquired to instantly close the distance and punch the Fox square in the chest and send her flying across the Lake with so much strength that it knocked her Mask off. Lena caught the Mask and shattered it. However, the White Shinobi had gotten her jutsu off just before she got punched and all around Lena now was a bunch of Shadow Clones of the woman - still with her mask on. Seems she had survived the punch, but was sent flying across the Lake away from the fight.

Lena stood pretty confidently. And then they piled on her.

She could deal with them all, her speed now had made countering this pile on by the Shadow Clones a much simpler task of her just dealing with them one at a time as none of the others could keep up with her. Even the original who was struck out at first opportunity, would not be able to back them up right now. Lena focused on a couple of Clones, meeting them as they met her, she would leap onto the head of one, using it as a stepping stone to punch through another above it turning into into nothing more than smoke as she did her rising uppercut. This allow her to twirl around at the same time facing the pile of Clones that just tried to jump on her previous location - not able to react to her movement in time to realize she was elsewhere. Lena came back down on the Clone she had stepped on, slamming her fist wrapped with her right hand down like a hammer on top of her and turning her into nothing but white cloud. The water around her splashed upwards from hitting it with such force due to the follow-through, causing the drops to immediately evaporate because of the heat she radiated and causing a white cloud vapor to partially mask the field of battle.

Using this Lena slide along the water surface like a slide tackle, grabbing a Clone's ankle she got to her feet and dragged it along with her, spinning around she carried the clone like a ragdoll, throwing it into another clone and causing them to be erased from this existence. Lena was smacked by a punch in the face but she didn't care, grabbing this clone by the throat and then dodging left as a large Wind Shuriken skimmed passed her, blowing away the water mist and revealing her and the many clones around her. Lena just crushed the Clone she was holding's throat pretty simply as that one disappeared into white smoke also.

From what she observed there was about 9 left now and she didn't stop to give them a chance. A few began to perform hand seals - but she managed to intercept one before it could finish the string, grabbing it's wrists and pulling them apart, lifting her knee up and thrusting a kick into it's stomach. The Water below her erupted upwards, two jaws tried to close around Lena like they did to Angela and Cheryl earlier, but Lena dived between the gap of the closing jaws just before they fully snapped and trapped her - her speed much faster than the Water as well. This was quickly followed by a flying kick performed by another Clone, intercepting her escape. It would hit Lena in the stomach, but again it did nothing, Lena reached forward and grabbed the Clone's waistband and belt, spun around in midair and slammed the Fox into the water surface and landed on her. Another Clone gone.

Another pair of Clones was already on her, one with a Wind infused Kunai turning it into a sword tried to thrust at Lena from her left, whilst the other from her right tries to place a Sealing Tag of some sort on her. A Third Clone approached Lena from head on, later than the other two. Lena would dodge the incoming blade thrust, spinning so that she'd grab the attacking wrist and force it's redirection into the clone with the sealing tag, stabbing the wind infused kunai into her. She would then thrust her elbow back into the Kunai wielding clone and at the same time with the other hand she carefully takes the Sealing tag by the corner and slaps it against the Third Clone that had just formed a spiraling sphere in it's hand. The Sphere sort of implodes but without the explosion when the tag is slapped on her and then the two lock eyes before it disappears into a cloud of smoke.

Lena focused her fists and they erupted into a pair of white Lions, she flexes her arms and then shoots off from the spot, darting to each of the last four clones and simply punching each of them one after the other. When it came to the last one, she had one strike left of her Lions, the other fist had faded and the energy around her was starting to flicker as if running out of fuel. The Last Clone had just finished a string of hand seals and raised both hands to form a barrier.

Lena Punched it, slamming the Lion into the barrier it roared with energy. The barrier seemed to not give, though there was clear resistance on her part, pushing against it. Lena looked quickly, the Barrier began to close around her, shrinking. She roared herself, pouring every last bit of will power into it - all the vitality she could muster, the lion invigorated suddenly with this shift in willpower, it burst into a massive white flame that licked up Lena's entire arm and shoulder, like a momentary rocket spewing out unfathomable energy. The barrier cracked and the sound of glass shattering replaced all sound as the defense caved. Lena's fist traveled through, her energy flickering off as a regular punch struck the final clone in the face. It dispersed. Lena stood, breathing heavily with her fist out stretched and her legs apart in a striking stance. Her hair fell and rested on her shoulders and over her face. And then her eyes rolled back as she sank back into the water...

Jutsu Referenced

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (decreasing 60 damage from any physical contact), his speed (boosted to 3.5x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds at 30 damage per turn. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

( Yoton: Byako ) - Yang Release: White Tiger
Chakra cost: 70 (-40 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user gathers Yang energy into his arms and hands, creating pseudo sentient white tiger heads. Due to the Yang energy, the arms become incredibly hot, causing steam emanate from them. The tiger heads roar when the user attacks and releases the dense steam as a result. In spite of the menacing appearance of the tigers, the strikes do not cause bone crushing or outwardly physical harm. Each strike onto the target causes a massive release of yang chakra into the body, which causes an imbalance of Yang energy. The imbalance results in the target's inability to mold chakra sufficiently for techniques. A single strike from this technique is all that is required to imbalance one's chakra. Targets afflicted by this imbalance become incapable of using techniques unless they spend 3x the amount chakra ordinarily required. However, excessive amounts of chakra from this technique (one turn of contact or a total of 4 completed strikes) results in a more degrading consequence. The incoming chakra becomes so great that it literally begins to burn away the victim's Yin Release chakra in order to make room until the ratio of Yin is at its minimum level required for the victim to remain alive. This reduces the victim's chakra pool by 50% as well as cause their body such tremendous physical pain due to the excess physical energy in their body. Their muscles begin to tear resulting in their movement speed being reduced by 1/4th. Other Yang Release users and Yin-Yang users are capable of controlling the excess amounts of Yang release energy due to their training and thus, will not lose any speed and will only lose 25% of their chakra. Senjutsu surges of equivalent chakra or infusions of those ranks will negate the side effects of this Jutsu, allowing it to be ended prematurely. Should two or more strikes land, the amount of chakra needed to break it will increase likewise, requiring 20 more chakr.
Note: One strike prevents the use of techniques S-rank and above and requires 3x the normal cost for techniques A-rank and below. Yin-Yang Release users can use S-rank at 3x the cost due to their elevated control. The use of Yin Release and genjutsu above A-rank becomes impossible after 2 strikes. All matter of genjutsu becomes unusable after 4 strikes.
Note: The technique ends when the user calls for it or after they've made 4 successive strikes, whichever comes first. While the jutsu is active, the user cannot use Yin Release or non-elemental ninjutsu.
Note: Usable twice per battle and with a 4 turn cool down.

Chakra: 2440 -200 -100 -70 =2070
Lena HP: 178/320

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the start of my mission: Help a Friend (3)
Begin to experiment with a new ability (2)
———-
Cheryl could only watch on as her friend dealt with the incredible amount of clones the fox had summoned. The radiant aura Lena emanated was captivating and the speed at which she moved both inspiring and terrifying at the same time, Cheryl couldn’t hope to ever exert such power but felt pleased for Lena for finding this deep within her. When it was over, once the light flickered away, once her friend drifted from view, swallowed whole by the lake upon which she had just danced so freely, Cheryl came back to life. She awoke from the trance her pals radiance had put her in and shot into action.

She knew as she moved that the fox could stop her at any moment, that this effort could be over before it’d even begun and yet she also knew that the masked shinobi would not. She felt it deep down that Lena’s death was not the goal here.. that it was not even an option. Cheryl released the chakra control from her feet and dove into the water, pushing herself down with every fibre of strength she could muster until she had Lena in hand. Grabbing hold of her friends wrist she turned to face the surface and swam, harder than she ever had before, the power of a thousand koi seemingly forced into her through the wonders of adrenaline alone.
Once they had broken the surface, she lifted Lena out of the lake and using her crystal release created a floating pontoon upon which Lena could lay. She looked up at the fox with teary eyes and begged.

“Please, look… she’s done enough! She gave you everything she could! That cannot all be for nothing! What more did you want? What more could she have given?”

Her body then went rigid, she could see her fingers but could not will them to move. The rigidness then fell away and left only the opposite. Cheryl’s body slumped over on the ice as if a sudden sleep had befallen her. The same voice from before followed.

“Do not beg. What is needed is within you. We can help you to release it, to become able.. To find it you only need to..”

A palm strikes Cheryl’s forehead, knocking the voice free and bringing her senses flooding back. Looking up she sees the fox standing over her, peering around as if searching for someone.

“A Yamanaka haunts you girl. An impressive one at that…”

Cheryl didn’t know whether to relieved at the respite or angry that she didn’t hear the conclusion of the saying. But she couldn’t dwell, her friend needed her now and she would be present for them.

The fox knelt behind Cheryl and took her hands with her own, bringing them over Lena’s chest before a warmth begins to flow around the both of them. A greenish glow emanates from Cheryl, a vision of what she could be with the correct tutelage, the whisper that birthed a shouts in her head, a shout which tells Cheryl of the help she could one day provide. Her teacher hid somewhere within the surrounding trees and a hunt had begun.

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the start of my mission: Help a Friend (2)
———-
Cheryl could only watch on as her friend dealt with the incredible amount of clones the fox had summoned. The radiant aura Lena emanated was captivating and the speed at which she moved both inspiring and terrifying at the same time, Cheryl couldn’t hope to ever exert such power but felt pleased for Lena for finding this deep within her. When it was over, once the light flickered away, once her friend drifted from view, swallowed whole by the lake upon which she had just danced so freely, Cheryl came back to life. She awoke from the trance her pals radiance had put her in and shot into action.

She knew as she moved that the fox could stop her at any moment, that this effort could be over before it’d even begun and yet she also knew that the masked shinobi would not. She felt it deep down that Lena’s death was not the goal here.. that it was not even an option. Cheryl released the chakra control from her feet and dove into the water, pushing herself down with every fibre of strength she could muster until she had Lena in hand. Grabbing hold of her friends wrist she turned to face the surface and swam, harder than she ever had before, the power of a thousand koi seemingly forced into her through the wonders of adrenaline alone.
Once they had broken the surface, she lifted Lena out of the lake and using her crystal release created a floating pontoon upon which Lena could lay. She looked up at the fox with teary eyes and begged.

“Please, look… she’s done enough! She gave you everything she could! That cannot all be for nothing! What more did you want? What more could she have given?”

Her body then went rigid, she could see her fingers but could not will them to move. The rigidness then fell away and left only the opposite. Cheryl’s body slumped over on the ice as if a sudden sleep had befallen her. The same voice from before followed.

“Do not beg. What is needed is within you. We can help you to release it, to become able.. To find it you only need to..”

A palm strikes Cheryl’s forehead, knocking the voice free and bringing her senses flooding back. Looking up she sees the fox standing over her, peering around as if searching for someone.

“A Yamanaka haunts you girl. An impressive one at that…”

Cheryl didn’t know whether to relieved at the respite or angry that she didn’t hear the conclusion of the saying. But she couldn’t dwell, her friend needed her now and she would be present for them.

The fox knelt behind Cheryl and took her hands with her own, bringing them over Lena’s chest before a warmth begins to flow around the both of them. A greenish glow emanates from Cheryl, a vision of what she could be with the correct tutelage, the whisper that birthed a shouts in her head, a shout which tells Cheryl of the help she could one day provide. Her teacher hid somewhere within the surrounding trees and a hunt had begun.

The Fox holds Cheryl's hands and exposes her to the feeling of Medical Chakra. She had beaten the two around for quite a bit, and this was the first bit of warmth she had shown to both of them - like she had lost all interest in her other 'business' with them. She had become something entirely else. She took her hands away, stopping the application of medicine to Lena - though she was stable, she was still in a bad position.

"You can do this yourself."

The White Shinobi folds her arms, standing to the side between Lena who was lying down and Cheryl. Lena had crushed her mask, so her face was on show, and she had taken her hood down - she also had a stain of blood down her chin. She looked fine though, other than that she had grey hair - but she didn't look young; she lacked wrinkles around the eyes and forehead, but she had defined cheekbones and if upon closer look you could see the age in her eyes and around them. She had an extremely striking resemblance to the Stitched Horror before them.

"Medical Ninjutsu is a hard ability to master. You have to know your anatomy, you need to have an attention to detail. Which I think you have, songwriter. You also have spent a long time with this one, you may have noticed her body is different from the others."

The White Shinobi performs two hand seals and then rests her hand on Cheryl's Shoulder, transferring her chakra and restoring some vitality to her. Now exposing her to the feeling that her patients would be supposed to feel.

"You must have great chakra control, balance, to be able to switch to Yin and Yang sided chakra on a whim. Luckily for you, she only feels physical wounds - her spirit need not be repaired."

The Fox partially lied. She had used a spiritual attack to drain her health, however it had deteriorated her physically. And since Lena had shattered the spiritual tether, it no longer lingered. She watched Cheryl possibly calculate how she could use her chakra.

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With a full moon beginning to make its presence known in the sky above, Cheryl took a deep breath and focused on its shape as it floated high in the sky above. Closing her eyes she imagined it there, plastered on the insides of her eyelids was that moon. She felt it’s glow and imagined what that lunar energy might feel like were you to absorb it into your body, she felt warmth and a rush of calm fall over her as she returned her hands to Lena, one atop the other and rested gently upon her chest.

Cheryl began to him to herself, a serene song that helped her get into the correct mindset, to find the intense level of chakra control needed to perform medical techniques. She hummed as she regulated her breathing to match the melancholy pace of her tune, breathing with the rhythm she regulated her chakra flow and willed it into her friend, she begged that it heal.

A warmth emanated from her, a misty green glow surrounding her hands and pulsing outward into Lena. Was she doing it? She didn’t know but the look on the fox’s face suggested she was and then she heard it, a noise that signalled her friend was still with them, a pained groan that gave Cheryl the most relief she’d ever felt. She looked down at Lena still humming the tune, almost afraid to stop in case she had somehow created a song that could heal just by being performed and it was not her chakra at all.

With a smile, she waited for Lena to wake.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With a full moon beginning to make its presence known in the sky above, Cheryl took a deep breath and focused on its shape as it floated high in the sky above. Closing her eyes she imagined it there, plastered on the insides of her eyelids was that moon. She felt it’s glow and imagined what that lunar energy might feel like were you to absorb it into your body, she felt warmth and a rush of calm fall over her as she returned her hands to Lena, one atop the other and rested gently upon her chest.

Cheryl began to him to herself, a serene song that helped her get into the correct mindset, to find the intense level of chakra control needed to perform medical techniques. She hummed as she regulated her breathing to match the melancholy pace of her tune, breathing with the rhythm she regulated her chakra flow and willed it into her friend, she begged that it heal.

A warmth emanated from her, a misty green glow surrounding her hands and pulsing outward into Lena. Was she doing it? She didn’t know but the look on the fox’s face suggested she was and then she heard it, a noise that signalled her friend was still with them, a pained groan that gave Cheryl the most relief she’d ever felt. She looked down at Lena still humming the tune, almost afraid to stop in case she had somehow created a song that could heal just by being performed and it was not her chakra at all.

With a smile, she waited for Lena to wake.

Cheryl would feel a hand grab a hold of her forearm as she rested her hands upon Lena's chest. She hoped it would give the crystal user some relief as she could not really act so full of life right now. Lena's eyes slowly opened next as she was treated to the sight of the Barbie. Eventually her lips parted as a sigh of relief and a groan of residual pain escaped her; then she managed words.

"Are we going to keep saving each other like this?"

Lena felt the strength slowly return to her body the more Cheryl healed her and then slowly sat up, rubbing her head. She then managed a glance at the singer, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Thanks."

Lena's soft expression then changed, turning into a frown as she looked up towards the White Shinobi that stood before them, her arms folded. Lena took a good look at her for the first time without her Fox Mask, but her livid expression remained unchanged.

"Khora..."

"It's Lena."

"Right." The woman could read the room, but it still made her tilt her head to the side, like she wanted to say something. Now wasn't the best time to do it.... but she could not help herself. “You're angry with me? I've helped you. Helped you bo..."

Lena was standing now, towering over the Fox, glaring down at her - the other looking up. Now it really wasn't the time. There was no fear in the White Shinobi's eyes, just a loss for words at how to rationalize her process without causing further friction.

"I think you've had enough of me for today. I'll let you both calm down and..."

Lena was silent through the rambles, the Fox catching herself so she didn't go on and on and lose her composure. Eventually she huffed and walked off. The translucent pillars shrunk back into the water and the little arena she had created for them became one with the lake again, leaving them on its surface. The trapped Mila and Angela were now free, gasping as they came out of their stasis. Mila quickly ran over to Lena, Angela taking a cooler, more slow approach as she walked up to the group.

Mila hugged Lena and she returned the gesture. Angela getting there, watching the White Shinobi walk the way they came from, towards Alicia's Family home.

"Who is that?"

Lena sighed, looking at the back of her - she did not answer, but that did not mean she did not know. Mila happily became one with Lena's body again. Angela didn't hurry, but Lena would not force her away - instead the self proclaimed Queen addresses Cheryl.

"Don't stress about stabbing me, she's done it already." Angela gestures at Lena.

"I think we should head back to the house. Recover there instead of...here." The house may have been a wreck, but at least it was indoors and there was some place to at least put ones feet up without worry of falling into the water.

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cheryl would feel a hand grab a hold of her forearm as she rested her hands upon Lena's chest. She hoped it would give the crystal user some relief as she could not really act so full of life right now. Lena's eyes slowly opened next as she was treated to the sight of the Barbie. Eventually her lips parted as a sigh of relief and a groan of residual pain escaped her; then she managed words.

"Are we going to keep saving each other like this?"

Lena felt the strength slowly return to her body the more Cheryl healed her and then slowly sat up, rubbing her head. She then managed a glance at the singer, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Thanks."

Lena's soft expression then changed, turning into a frown as she looked up towards the White Shinobi that stood before them, her arms folded. Lena took a good look at her for the first time without her Fox Mask, but her livid expression remained unchanged.

"Khora..."

"It's Lena."

"Right." The woman could read the room, but it still made her tilt her head to the side, like she wanted to say something. Now wasn't the best time to do it.... but she could not help herself. “You're angry with me? I've helped you. Helped you bo..."

Lena was standing now, towering over the Fox, glaring down at her - the other looking up. Now it really wasn't the time. There was no fear in the White Shinobi's eyes, just a loss for words at how to rationalize her process without causing further friction.

"I think you've had enough of me for today. I'll let you both calm down and..."

Lena was silent through the rambles, the Fox catching herself so she didn't go on and on and lose her composure. Eventually she huffed and walked off. The translucent pillars shrunk back into the water and the little arena she had created for them became one with the lake again, leaving them on its surface. The trapped Mila and Angela were now free, gasping as they came out of their stasis. Mila quickly ran over to Lena, Angela taking a cooler, more slow approach as she walked up to the group.

Mila hugged Lena and she returned the gesture. Angela getting there, watching the White Shinobi walk the way they came from, towards Alicia's Family home.

"Who is that?"

Lena sighed, looking at the back of her - she did not answer, but that did not mean she did not know. Mila happily became one with Lena's body again. Angela didn't hurry, but Lena would not force her away - instead the self proclaimed Queen addresses Cheryl.

"Don't stress about stabbing me, she's done it already." Angela gestures at Lena.

"I think we should head back to the house. Recover there instead of...here." The house may have been a wreck, but at least it was indoors and there was some place to at least put ones feet up without worry of falling into the water.
For the first time in what felt like an eternity, Cheryl did not follow Lena’s lead as they stepped in the direction of the house. Almost as if caught in another Yamanaka body paralysis, she was so still. A million volts rushed through her brain, each one whispering with a different next move.
Opening her eyes, she found the pair now stopped, looking at her as if to ask what she was doing. Cheryl paused to look around the area, hunting the source of the voice from earlier. The words escaped her lips before she had even considered the consequences of them.

“I have to go.”

Cheryl did not want to explain, she wasn’t sure she could without it changing her mind. She did however know, that she had to. There was no fairness is her leaving without a word. She approached Lena and took her hands in her own.

“I have to find my own story. You’ve done so much already, and you have so much still to do. I left home to find myself and I cannot do that inside someone else. I’m the button of a bear, desperately seeking my place on the woolen body of this world. You have shown me there is good in this world, I need to experience it. I need to be fair to myself, to give Cheryl a chance.”

She pulls Lena in to the tightest hug she’s ever given, whispering to her.

Keep your heart ready for me”

Releasing the hug, Cheryl takes a few steps backwards before turning to the woods and heading off.

Reactions: Never

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the first time in what felt like an eternity, Cheryl did not follow Lena’s lead as they stepped in the direction of the house. Almost as if caught in another Yamanaka body paralysis, she was so still. A million volts rushed through her brain, each one whispering with a different next move.
Opening her eyes, she found the pair now stopped, looking at her as if to ask what she was doing. Cheryl paused to look around the area, hunting the source of the voice from earlier. The words escaped her lips before she had even considered the consequences of them.

“I have to go.”

Cheryl did not want to explain, she wasn’t sure she could without it changing her mind. She did however know, that she had to. There was no fairness is her leaving without a word. She approached Lena and took her hands in her own.

“I have to find my own story. You’ve done so much already, and you have so much still to do. I left home to find myself and I cannot do that inside someone else. I’m the button of a bear, desperately seeking my place on the woolen body of this world. You have shown me there is good in this world, I need to experience it. I need to be fair to myself, to give Cheryl a chance.”

She pulls Lena in to the tightest hug she’s ever given, whispering to her.

Keep your heart ready for me”

Releasing the hug, Cheryl takes a few steps backwards before turning to the woods and heading off.

Lena froze as well as Cheryl uttered the words that she had to go. She allowed her hands to be taken and just looked at the Bombshell as she spoke. Lena thought, 'has she been too much? Was this all too much?' She wouldn't blame Cheryl for this after everything, however Lena also understood the need for freedom and seeing more than whatever this chaos was. She was glad she had brought some comfort to the Crystal user. As she was hugged, Lena didn't know how to react - there was a mix of emotions. But what Cheryl said last... it strangely comforted Lena and she relaxed, like the tension had been whispered out of her. Her arms came around to hug Cheryl in return. She let go and watched Cheryl take a few steps back, looking her in the eyes.

And then she was gone.

Angela observed all this, and saw a familiar look on Lena's face that she seemed unable to get over and hide. Even after all these years. Angela watched as a single tear fell down Lena's cheek, though her face remained stern. Angela could see through it though. She couldn't deny feeling a tiny bit of envy due to their history, but... surprisingly she was quite happy for Lena. Angela nudged her with her elbow in the side, and it was quite hard - but an attempt to lighten the mood.

"Take your eyes off her, Gods."

Lena sharply winced as she was elbowed, rubbing her side and snapping onto Angela to see her pouting quite obviously. Angela's eye slowly opens, looking at Lena and they both smirk in Unison. They both walk into the house, Angela blurting another sarcastic comment.

"How are you going to let Mission down?"

"Shut up."

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucard continued onto his platform, looking over Aisu bay in the distance thanks to his Tenseigan. The Motoi Drylands was the only place on his little journey from the Ruins of Chungsuu that were alien to him, as he hadn’t been here before. Here there had been immense progress in order to industrialize the cultural heritage still present after the apocalypse by the faction ruling over the lands. He looked over their operations and floated towards the bay.

LLM