[Discussion] Most powerful justu ever !!!!

pedroc

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess it is the Tsuchikage's Jinton Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu. If that thing its you, you're gone, completely atomized. Only someone really fast or with a space time technique can escape that.

Kakashi's Kamui takes some time to focus and warp things to the other dimension. Its a great technique but slower than the Tsuchikage's technique.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG no1 mentioned Naruto's Sexy-No jyutsu...
It totally Owns man... I mean it Knocked out evn the 3rd Hokage an Jiraaya...
Chk all the Benefits of it... - It requires very Low amount of Chakra, Instead of Affecting the Physical stability of a Person It causes instability in the mental and spiritual Imbalance of the Opponent, it Looks good at times (when the Opponent is a Guy,nt gay and is not some wierdo Like Orochimaru).. There are chances of the jyutsu being a one shot-Knockout, So dont you agree hat its the Mot powerful jyutsu EVER?????

:D

C4 Karura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm Well Don't we all forget Naruto's Fuiton Rasenshuriken which completely detaches all your chachra paths in your body?? I mean If that hits you your ninja days R over its even so powerfull that it damages the users body!!!!!!!!! also an attack that damages the molecular structure of one's body........I only state what I've seen in the anim? since i don't read the manga.

Think about it, the battle with hidan&what was his name again....mister i got 5 hearts^^ Kakashi didn't use his Ms(cuzz it uses to much C) but if he did then he only would have gotten 1 heart naruto's attack completly annihilated the remaining 2 with ease^^........don't take me wrong its just my opinion

shyam kun

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess it is the Tsuchikage's Jinton Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu. If that thing its you, you're gone, completely atomized. Only someone really fast or with a space time technique can escape that.

Kakashi's Kamui takes some time to focus and warp things to the other dimension. Its a great technique but slower than the Tsuchikage's technique.
but the Jinton Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu, has to be used in a enclosed place, e.g. if you get in to fight in the middle of a feild or just simply out side, Jinton Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu is simply useless as you can run away and the acidic vapour should Disperse in to the atmosphere.

Everybody keeps sayin kakashi's MS Tech takes alot of chakra, wich it does but he managed to teleport deidrias arm which if a fairly big object, so all he has to do is focus on some ones head make a pin size hole in their brain, and there you go fight over, that should take no were near as much chakra as a whole arm, and don?t forget kakashi used his Kamui more then once that day. I think kakashis kamui is one the most deadliest Justus ever.

Lovepotion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi's MS tech justu Kamui, is the most powerful justu ever he can simply teleport your lungs,heart,head e.g. to a different dimension, and I also believe he can teleport sasunoo since he is not attacking it but mearly transportin it from one location to another.
if he could repeat the attack for.. lets say 10/15 times... then yes its the most powerfull jutsu ever but since he cant repeat it more then 2/3 times.. its not the most powerfull jutsu..
the most powerfull is most likely tobi's space time jutsu or minato's flyin thunder god.. both are good for offence and defence..
for example.. if they are about to get killed, they can quickly escape and the enemy has no chance of gettin them..

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara's teleport jutsu is probably the strongest jutsu right now. Out of all the strong jutsu's out there such as your Chibaku Tensei's, Susanoo's, Hiraishin's, Kamui's etc there appear to be ways to counter them but Madara's jutsu has no visible disadvantage at the moment.