[Discussion] Most powerful justu ever !!!!

shyam kun

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakashi's MS tech justu Kamui, is the most powerful justu ever he can simply teleport your lungs,heart,head e.g. to a different dimension, and I also believe he can teleport sasunoo since he is not attacking it but mearly transportin it from one location to another.

Tacoman

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Shyam Kun....u cant forget about Tacoman an Hot Sauce boys hidden ninjutsu, it has the ability to put hot sauce in ur throat eyes and stomach...wich will blind you and make u crave milk
i call it TACO BELLS NEW CHILI TACO JUTSUU =)

shyam kun

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeh but look how easily he can get distracted for example
wen he versus zabuza he gets caught in the water prison jutsu..
when he versus itachi he got caught by his mangekyou sharingan...n got stabbed ova n ovaa etc..
wt makes u think he wont get chilli powder in his eyes?
looking in to some ones eyes is not being distracted !! itachi was alot stronger than kakashi and being trapt in water prision justu in not being distracted !!!!

Tacoman

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
STFU..u obviously knew wt i meant ??
LOL wtch the episode agen i cba to explainn lyk seriouslyy...if kakashi is as great as u say he is how did he get caught in such an easy jutsu...he even says sumthn along the lines of how cud i hav been so careless etc ??
umm OWNED =D

shyam kun

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
LOL wtch the episode agen i cba to explainn lyk seriouslyy...if kakashi is as great as u say he is how did he get caught in such an easy jutsu...he even says sumthn along the lines of how cud i hav been so careless etc ??
umm OWNED =D
didnt say kakashi is great OWNED ur of topic, you just got owned with itachi as well he didnt distract kakashi he just looked him in the eyes theres a big differnce.

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
umm OWNED =D

Because your ideas are stupid and you can't type properly.

Tacoman

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ur so dum ur biggin kakashi up so much i sed IF...geez u really need to read things properly...kakashi was wel aware of itachis abilities yet he was dum enough to look in his eyes...wt makes u think it wont b jus as easy to throw chilli powder in his eyes?

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ur so dum ur biggin kakashi up so much i sed IF...geez u really need to read things properly...kakashi was wel aware of itachis abilities yet he was dum enough to look in his eyes...wt makes u think it wont b jus as easy to throw chilli powder in his eyes?

Riiiite and raikage is very fast so why cant he disable Kakashi from behind by utilising his penis?