Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My first attempt in GFXing >.>

I used GIMP to create the render First. Then used PS to give the background. Even though the render was HQ, it came LQ >____> .

150x200
You must be registered for see images

150x300
You must be registered for see images

CNC appreciated =D​

Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not much of gfxer but I'm not going to lie nor am I a very nice person to begin with.
The render doesn't fit the background. Meaning, why a space background with luffy?
It looks like you placed luffy on the background and that was it. Try some blending techniques.
If you've got ps, why use gimp? Don't confuse yourself, stick to one program.

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not bad for a first attempt. The render doesn't blend quite well with the background, plus the background seems unsuitable for this render.
I'm not much of gfxer but I'm not going to lie nor am I a very nice person to begin with.
The render doesn't fit the background. Meaning, why a space background with luffy?
It looks like you placed luffy on the background and that was it. Try some blending techniques.
If you've got ps, why use gimp? Don't confuse yourself, stick to one program.
Yeah..like u said, I don't know the full use of options available in PS yet. And yes I just put the render in the background. Thanks for the criticism. I will do better next time ;)

Last edited:

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah..like u said, I don't know the full use of options available in PS yet. And yes I just put the render in the background. Thanks for the criticism. I will do better nest time ;)
Start with stocks. Resize stocks first. Mess around with the Exposure settings, Sharpen tool and what not.
Then, move on to adding backgrounds to renders.
Once, you master making avatars out of stocks(including adding effects), then you can move on to this. :D

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
could i request you to make me a hollow aizen/ final form version? also ask me if you would like a render for it

thanks!
I will, when I get better at it >.> .

Not bad bro, I think I should try gfxing too some day.:p
You should, it's fun :D
Start with stocks. Resize stocks first. Mess around with the Exposure settings, Sharpen tool and what not.
Then, move on to adding backgrounds to renders.
Once, you master making avatars out of stocks(including adding effects), then you can move on to this. :D
Noted :)

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the tips some people already gave you,I'd recommend to start with basic tutorials(video or photo,doesn't really matter).For the beginners it's the fastest way to get use to GIMP/PS or whatever + learn the purpose of mos tools,options ect .

Status
Not open for further replies.