siege

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Bijuu dama yin and yang elements can be explained by realizing that Naruto is the yin factor in that dynamic however the Kyuubi yin and yang is different in the fact that the Kyuubi is yang only you shouldn't use examples of the Kyuubi's power when he's inside of Naruto's psyche unlike with Kushina the Kyuubi can't be extracted by simply pulling it out the Kyuubi needs to take over Naruto's body in order to manifest himself into the world using Naruto as his yin I think Minato did this for security reasons so no one could just extract the fox and then he sealed his chakra to guard against the Kyuubi trying to escape although I could be completely wrong it's just my theory

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good explanation, the tbb that naruto made against the other 5 tailed beasts would be good to add since it was also massive (similar to the one in narutos subconciousness.

Also people are getting confused, tbb is made up of positive- black chakra and negative- white chakra. Neither yin or yang chakra have been linked to these chakra colour, ie black doesn't equal yin, white doesn't equal yang and visversa. Taking away half of the kyuubi's chakra is like splitting naruto's chakra via shadow clone. It doesn't automatically cut the power of narutos attacks by half, instead it only means he has half the chakra/ stamina to put towards techniques.

The tbb yin/yang kurama fired at hashirama was weaker and smaller then the one yang kurama used to counter the 5 tailed beast combined. Yin/yang is irrelevant considering that yang kurama simply put more positive and negative chakra into that particular tbb - hence it's greater size and power relative to the one fired at hashi.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry, but it seems KingHashirama proved you wrong in terms of the size of TBM Kurama Avatar and the Full Bodied Kurama.

It is however, pretty good to see that you made an effort to provide some scans to some of your points. I give you that.

Last edited:

johnny335704

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurama in Naruto has only Yang chakra.
1st - I didn't find anywhere in manga that yin/yang chakra is white/black energy which is required to perform a TBB. TBB is combination of white & black energy in 2:8 ratio.
2nd - Kurama has 50% chakra since yin chakra is sealed. So Kurama is at half power (like 1 shinobi + 1 1 shadow clone).
3rd - Minato's seal has formula that Kurama has access to Naruto's chakra and Naruto has access to Kurama's chakra. So Kurama has Naruto's Yin+Yang chakra both. In case, Kurama needed Yin chakra then Kurama can use Naruto's Yin chakra any time it wants. After all, Kurama has access to Naruto's chakra for last 16 year at-least which is a big time period.

Size of TBB varies from Bijuu to Bijuu however Kurama has the strongest TBB, size may vary depending upon the situation (exclusing juubi).

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry, but it seems KingHashirama proved you wrong in terms of the size of TBM Kurama Avatar and the Full Bodied Kurama.

It is however, pretty good to see that you made an effort to provide some scans to some of your points. I give you that.
he didnt prove me wrong. his only argument is the size of kyuubi and not its bijuu dama. even if the kyuubi shrinked it doesnt effect its bijuu dama, as we have seen after naruto separated its chakra, and you have seen how skinny kyuubi. it was still able to perform a bijuu dama that surpasses the one that kyuubi use against hashirama.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurama in Naruto has only Yang chakra.
1st - I didn't find anywhere in manga that yin/yang chakra is white/black energy which is required to perform a TBB. TBB is combination of white & black energy in 2:8 ratio.
2nd - Kurama has 50% chakra since yin chakra is sealed. So Kurama is at half power (like 1 shinobi + 1 1 shadow clone).
3rd - Minato's seal has formula that Kurama has access to Naruto's chakra and Naruto has access to Kurama's chakra. So Kurama has Naruto's Yin+Yang chakra both. In case, Kurama needed Yin chakra then Kurama can use Naruto's Yin chakra any time it wants. After all, Kurama has access to Naruto's chakra for last 16 year at-least which is a big time period.

Size of TBB varies from Bijuu to Bijuu however Kurama has the strongest TBB, size may vary depending upon the situation (exclusing juubi).
as i have explained that bijuu dama works like the rasengan, it doesnt matter who uses it, all that matters is how much that is pumped into the jutsu. for example if hachabi performed a bijuu dama same size as the one kyuubi used in naruto' consciousness, hachabi bijuu dama would either be equal in size, power, scale or even stronger due to hachabi having the yin increasing its power while kyuubi lacks its yin.

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yin+Yang kyuubi is 2x the size of yang. Those 2 bijuu dama you tried to equate weren't the same size. Ying+Yang kyuubi's ws twice as big since his head was twice as big. Lelelellelelelelelelleel. + There's the fact that the nuke zone for yinG+yang was about the size of the nuke zone of 7 combined tbb's. Lelellelel

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yin+Yang kyuubi is 2x the size of yang. Those 2 bijuu dama you tried to equate weren't the same size. Ying+Yang kyuubi's ws twice as big since his head was twice as big. Lelelellelelelelelelleel. + There's the fact that the nuke zone for yinG+yang was about the size of the nuke zone of 7 combined tbb's. Lelellelel
bijuu dama only gets bigger depending on the amount of chakra that is been focused into. the bijuu dama from Yang kyuubi in naruto's consciousness was the same size as the one Yin+Yang kyuubi used against hashirama. the only difference would be the power of their bijuu dama considering Yang kyuubi lacks the yin that is used to power it up but this doesnt apply for the size since kyuubi can just put more chakra.

and also dont use the kyuubi's size because that doesnt change its bijuu dama only the power that changes it.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The one inside Naruto.. how could it be real, when it was a mind battle.......
okay then naruto shouldnt have taken control of kyuubi chakra because it was a fake battle :dafq:.

it was real obviously, which is why if kyuubi took all of naruto's chakra he would die in process.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree! I really think the power is relatively the same. Kish has shown that he isn't concerned with detail (size/symbols/ etc) as we are.