Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a lot of people assume that the Yin+Yang kyuubi bijuu dama would always be stronger than Yang kyuubi however that is actually wrong.

this is gonna be explained in detail so please read the whole thing and understand it, if there is anything you dont understand, then write it in my ''visitor messages'' where i can explain it to, dont post it in here cuz this is only a discussion of those who disagree.

Bijuu Dama/Bijuu Bomb/Tailed Beast Ball:To form the attack, they gather both positive black chakra, and negative white chakra , shape it into a sphere, and then compress it inside their mouth. The black and white chakra needs to be balanced at an 8:2 ratio respectively or it will backfire. The ball can be fired differently, either in sphere form, which can be detonated for a wave explosion or launched to form a dome-shaped blast which flattens and erases everything around it, or as a concentrated beam of energy which gives it explosive penetrative power.

so in other words, a bijuu gathers as much as chakra as they have and want and then creates a chakra ball that can either be fired these ways:

so why did i explain how the bijuu dama works? well because a lot of people miss the part when Yang kyuubi can make a bigger and stronger bijuu dama than its Yin+Yang only if if Yin+Yang focused more chakra then Yang kyuubi.

The Size Of The Bijuu Dama Of Both Yin+Yang And Yang Kyuubi::

ok now so many people make mistakes about the size of their bijuu dama, as they suggest that Yin+Yang kyuubi bijuu dama is bigger than Yang kyuubi bijuu dama.

i prefer if we use canon anime and not manga pages, because we can see things much better in the canon anime.

lets take a look at Yin+Yang kyuubi bijuu dama:
You must be registered for see images

that bijuu dama contains a concentrated of both Yin and Yang, however lets look at Yang kyuubi bijuu dama:

they are roughly the same size, and how do we know this?
well most likely because Yin+Yang kyuubi always makes a normal sized bijuu dama with the same amount of chakra, however how does Yang who is missing the Yin able to create the same size of bijuu dama as Yin+Yang kyuubi did? well think logically, since kyuubi is always performing the same sized bijuu dama in its Yin+Yang, it would also perform it the same way in its Yang state due to concentrating more chakra than usual. however the power bijuu dama wouldn't be of both Yin+Yang and Yang, due to Yang kyuubi lacking the Yin that makes its bijuu dama have twice as power as Yin+Yang kyuubi would, however this doesn't apply for the size due to Yang kyuubi focusing more chakra than usual to make it the same size.

some people disagree with the size, due to naruto being about the same size as the bijuu dama, however this is not true, as we can see here:

naruto is only as big as Yang kyuubi's eye, also if you havent noticed this already, if you look in here:

Yin+Yang kyuubi's head has gotten smaller compared to here:

this is due to kishi failure of drawing the characters properly, and we can see madara very clear.

if you also havent noticed it either, all of the bijuu's bijuu dama seem to be on the same size. (not talking about the juubi).
if you look in here:

however they may not have the same impact, power, and scale due to each bijuu being twice as powerful than those with lesser tails.

The Power (Chakra Wise/Chakra Strength) Of Their Bijuu Dama:

as i have explained in the bijuu dama definition, the jutsu only depends on how much chakra the bijuu or jinchuriki puts in to the ball, so the more chakra, the stronger than impact and scale.

look at this bijuu dama:

that bijuu dama is full of yang chakra but lacks the yin. now its quite obvious that this bijuu dama would be stronger than any Yin+Yang bijuu dama lesser size bijuu dama. how do we tells this?

well since this lacks Yin but has more chakra being added to it making it more powerful than a normal Yin+Yang kyuubi bijuu dama. the only way Yin+Yang kyuubi bijuu dama can surpass that Yang kyuubi bijuu dama is when Yin+Yang kyuubi bijuu dama puts as much as chakra and creates a ball on the same size and this would make it more powerful due to having Yin added to it to make the power increase twice as much.

OK it looks like i have explained it in detail :sweat:. if anyone disagrees then its fine, please don't post stupid stuff unless you have logical reasons and manga scans to back your claims, please if you have any misunderstanding then feel free to write whatever part you don't understand in my visitor messages and i will reply to you when i have a moment.

Thank You... ''Madara Rules''=D.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingHashirama

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TBB inside naruto = fake

TBB outside Naruto = Real

And I can't believe you still haven't noticed the Size difference between the Kurama right now.. and the Kurama that Minato and Hashirama fought.....

Reactions: KidGamer65

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TBB inside naruto = fake

TBB outside Naruto = Real

And I can't believe you still haven't noticed the Size difference between the Kurama right now.. and the Kurama that Minato and Hashirama fought.....
nope both of them were real.

how does kyuubi size also change the bijuu dama's size? i have given an explanation where is yours?:|

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
9-tails is the biggest Bijuu..... yet its size is the smallest??? lol. All because he doesn't have the other half....

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember when a bijuu is sealed into someone and that someone becomes the jinchuriki of that bijuu the bijuu becomes stronger because they combine their power together. See how op Juubito is now that the Jubbi is sealed inside someone.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurama said to hachibi that you are the second strongest bijuu after me.. So how can half size kurama be still strongest bijuu? Actually kurama never lost strength it only lost chakra but his attacks are as powerfull as they were ever...! It's like giving hashirama half of his chakra. That won't affect his attacks but his stamina...! I hope you can understand

Reactions: Bronze