hokutoshinken

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We were comparing the Naruto 4 tails mode with the small part of kyubi power and the 5 unbrided bijuu with rinnegan and sharingan that can in Bijuu mode.A guy claimed that the Naruto who fought Orochimaru and hurt Jiraiya is stronger than the 5 unbrided bijuu with rinnegan and sharingan + bijuu mode.

He found the excuse to say :

This is easily the dumbest logic ever written.First off, those same Bijus combine for a tail beast bomb that was diverted out of the way by the nine tails own tail beast bomb.Meaning, the nine tails power is far stronger than the combine power of the tail beast Gai and Kakashi are taking on.Furthermore, Orochimara was nearing death when he fought naruto and Jiraiya wasn't in Sage mode when he was training naruto.You failed hard with this stupidity, but thanks for trying.

He dare to compare 4 tails Naruto with the small part of kyubi and 5 unbrided bijuu with rinnegan and sharingan + bijuu mode. :shrug:

Then an other kid named itachi namikaze neg reped me called in one of my other post supported by the manga and he dare to say that's its a false statement.I saw that he's a fan fiction addict so i forgive him for his naruto fantaisy...

He neg rep me my post in wich i said that the Naruto 4 tails who had only a few part of Kyubi's power is by far weaker than the Naruto in BM mode in full power.

I got neg rep on this :

Naruto never had control on Kyubi when he fought Orochimaru and almost killed Jiraiya.Furthermore The Naruto was in junchiriki mode with only 4 tails and he had a small part of Kyubi's power.The Naruto in BM mode with the full power of Kyubi is at lights years above the 4 tails in cloack mode .Sorry but you failed hardly .
Please If it's false statement help me to understand how Naruto 4 tails is stronger than 4 unbrided Bijuu with rinengan and sharingan .It is a troll who Neg rep because truth hurt them? :shrug:

Link of the thread :

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarecrow James

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We were comparing the Naruto 4 tails mode with the small part of kyubi power and the 5 unbrided bijuu with rinnegan and sharingan that can in Bijuu mode.A guy claimed that the Naruto who fought Orochimaru and hurt Jiraiya is stronger than the 5 unbrided bijuu with rinnegan and sharingan + bijuu mode.

He found the excuse to say :

He dare to compare 4 tails Naruto with the small part of kyubi and 5 unbrided bijuu with rinnegan and sharingan + bijuu mode. :shrug:

Then an other kid named itachi namikaze neg reped me called in one of my other post supported by the manga and he dare to say that's its a false statement.I saw that he's a fan fiction addict so i forgive him for his naruto fantaisy...

He neg rep me my post in wich i said that the Naruto 4 tails who had only a few part of Kyubi's power is by far weaker than the Naruto in BM mode in full power.

I got neg rep on this :

Please If it's false statement help me to understand how Naruto 4 tails is stronger than Naruto in BM mode.Is is a troll who Neg rep because truth hurt them? :shrug:

Link of the thread :
Cool story.

hokutoshinken

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think u are right bro. naruto combine with the kyubi for me is stronger than a naruto taken over by kyuubi in four tails
bro i know i'm right but those kid are trash in this forum.we should add some strict rules .They're ignorant and neg people for no reason.We should restrict this forum for +16 mental ages. :shrug:

Shame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bro i know i'm right but those kid are trash in this forum.we should add some strict rules .They're ignorant and neg people for no reason.We should restrict this forum for +16 mental ages. :shrug:
That will never happen the people who run the site would never do something like that it's a lot of work for nothing stupid people are always going to be in the world. But your right about your thread.

hokutoshinken

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That will never happen the people who run the site would never do something like that it's a lot of work for nothing stupid people are always going to be in the world. But your right about your thread.
Their hate and fanboyism blind them at the point to contradict manga and invente false statement .They downgrade both Kishimoto's manga and this awesome forum.

How sad...

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm...everyone who has posted in this thread is a recent member other than iSpeak. I wonder if that is why they are all noobs and think that they own Narutobase.

If you want to argue about it fine.

hotukoshinken or whatever claimed that Guy and Kakashi fighting the bijuu equated to Oro an Jiraiya fighting Naruto in the 4 tails.

This is false for a number of reasons.
1. Jiraiya was trying only to suppress Naruto so that he wouldn't hurt himself or others. This happened because Jiraiya was messing with Naruto's seal, meaning he was up close and vulnerable.

2. Oro was near the end of his 3 year period inside his body, as he has to switch bodies every 3 years as they start to reject him and he grows sick and weak. Secondly Oro technically won that fight (he wouldn't if it had continued) but he used the Kusanagi sword to knock Naruto back, and Oro tanked a TBB.

3. Guy and kakashi have done literally nothing to any of the bijuu. All they did was save Naruto from Tobi, and from then on out they have basically just been dodging attacks. Especially once they transformed, Guy and Lee were going to be killed had Naruto not saved them.

4. The other bijuu are considerably weaker than the 9-tails. Two people dodging attacks against the weaker ones does not equate to one person fighting the strongest tailed beast.

The full 9-tails has roughly the same chakra levels as the 1-8 tails combined. So Oro fighting against 4 tails of the kyuubi and holding his own is far more impressive than Guy and Kakashi not being able to do anything against 5 of the weaker bijuu.

There are more reasons but this should suffice. So thank you for your opinion, although I personally think it is dumb.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
4 Tailed Naruto doesn't compare to that of BM Naruto. I mean let's compare the TBB's. First off, Four Tailed Naruto can't even use it, all it can do is a mini knock-off. In BM, Naruto was able to use TBB to knock out Five other TBB and still create a massive explosion. Imagine if the TBB was able to detonate without losing power by deflecting other things. Plus, it wasn't even a fully formed BM and still, that was half of Kyuubi's true power

Naruto BM/KM>4Tailed Naruto

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4 Tailed Naruto doesn't compare to that of BM Naruto. I mean let's compare the TBB's. First off, Four Tailed Naruto can't even use it, all it can do is a mini knock-off. In BM, Naruto was able to use TBB to knock out Five other TBB and still create a massive explosion. Imagine if the TBB was able to detonate without losing power by deflecting other things. Plus, it wasn't even a fully formed BM and still, that was half of Kyuubi's true power

Naruto BM/KM>4Tailed Naruto
That isn't what the point of the argument is though.

Guy and kakashi weren't fighting Naruto now were they? If they had been they would have died instantly.

This kid was trying to compare kakashi and Guy fighting (and losing easily) against the 5 bijuu to Oro when he was sick taking on the 9-tails.

The 9-tails is the most powerful of all the tailed beasts by far, and Oro fought it on his own, and he was holding his own, unlike Kakashi and Guy who have done literally no damage to an of the bijuu, and were in fact about to be killed had it not been for Naruto.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
That little suggestion at the end is very stupid. The only thing worse than a few kids giving neg rep due to a disagreement of opinions is people who take it too seriously, bitch abourt it and even suggest preventing those under 16 from being members, and not even just the ones who did the neg repping, but EVERYONE under 16

hokutoshinken

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm...everyone who has posted in this thread is a recent member other than iSpeak. I wonder if that is why they are all noobs and think that they own Narutobase.

If you want to argue about it fine.

hotukoshinken or whatever claimed that Guy and Lee fighting the bijuu equated to Oro an Jiraiya fighting Naruto in the 4 tails.

This is false for a number of reasons.
1. Jiraiya was trying only to suppress Naruto so that he wouldn't hurt himself or others.
This happened because Jiraiya was messing with Naruto's seal, meaning he was up close and vulnerable.

2. Oro was near the end of his 3 year period inside his body, as he has to switch bodies every 3 years as they
start to reject him and he grows sick and weak. Secondly Oro technically won that fight
(he wouldn't if it had continued) but he used the Kusanagi sword to knock Naruto back, and Oro tanked a TBB.

3. Guy and Lee have done literally nothing to any of the bijuu. All they did was save Naruto from Tobi,
and from then on out they have basically just been dodging attacks.
Especially once they transformed, Guy and Lee were going to be killed had Naruto not saved them.

4. The other bijuu are considerably weaker than the 9-tails.
Two people dodging attacks against the weaker ones does not equate to one person fighting the strongest tailed beast.

The full 9-tails has roughly the same chakra levels as the 1-8 tails combined. So Oro fighting against 4 tails of the kyuubi and holding his own is far more impressive than Guy and Lee not being able to do anything against 5 of the weaker bijuu.

There are more reasons but this should suffice. So thank you for your opinion, although I personally think it is dumb.
The thread is based on the comparaison of 4 tails Naruto and 5 unbrided bijuu with rinnegan/sharingan who can go on bijuu mode.

It easy to find some explaination about why Oro and how Jiraiya...

I didn't want bring Kakashi and Guy but i can also say :

Kakashi and Guy fought for more than 24 hours before joining Naruto and Bee so they was very tired from their previous fight.Facing 5 unbrided Bijuu and Tobi when you fought for more than 24 hours is insane.

Despite it, they could manage to handle them and defend perfectly .
Yes these bijuss are weaker than full 9 nails's power which was not the case when Orochimaru fought Naruto 4 tails who had a few of Kyubi's power.
Even Naruto in KM and Bee v2 was troubled by these jins v2 ,it's illogic to think that 4 tails Naruto is stronger .

Guy and Kakashi did a lot .They were enough fast to save Naruto from Tobi.
Guy could go in close fight and strong Kick to the v2 jins who got rinnegan and sharingan.
He took a full bijuu with his 6th gates and Kakashi attempted his raikiri on close range and got hit without got serious damage.
Not to mension that Kakashi was able to cut 6 jins's cloacked arm when Orochimaru (sick or not) couln't even cut Naruto's 4 tails mode cloack with Kuzanagi.In the end Kakashi and Gai defend perfectly ,they didn't get a lot of damages,they were able to dodge any of their attack except for the 5 bijuu balls wich neither oro and jiraiya could survive.

I'm not saying that Kakashi and Gai are stronger than Jiraiya and Oro but it's just the excuse of some guys who compare 4tails tails and 5 unbrided jinchurickis.

That little suggestion at the end is very stupid. The only thing worse than a few kids giving neg rep due to a disagreement of opinions is people who take it too seriously, bitch abourt it and even suggest preventing those under 16 from being members, and not even just the ones who did the neg repping, but EVERYONE under 16
It was ironic.

Last edited:

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are going to quote me , make sure to add everything I said not just what you think you can counter.The main part of my argument is my last paragraph.No matter how you cut it, Kakashi and Gai did more running away than fighting.
*Face Palm*

Who said anything about naruto having control over the Kyubi when he fought Orochimaru? You are not getting my point or you playing stupid.The nine tails power is stronger than that of all the Bijus Kakashi and Gai are currently fighting. Secondly, there is no such thing as jinchūriki mode.Jinchūriki is the name for people who have tail beast within them, it's not a mode.I think what you are trying to say is tail beast mode in a human form or as Killer Bee cause it version two.Which doesn't make a difference because naruto in that form was still able to fire off a tail beast bomb.The nine tail is in control so saying naruto had a small part of Kyubi's power is stupid.The nine tails is in control, thus the nine tails can use at much of it own power as he wants.Not to mention, naruto was in that form when he went after pain and we saw the power he displayed then.Now show me where either Kakashi or Gai had to dodge the power of a tail beast bomb.Show me where Kakashi are Gai had to dodge the projectiles pain(nagato) tried to push back with shinra tensei.

You must be registered for see images

Not that any of that even matters because exactly how was Kakashi and Gai holding their own.

Naruto being capture after Kakashi and Gai were knock back by the Tail Beast.

More of Kakashi and Gai holding their own against the tail beast

I don't know why I didn't reread the chapters before responding to this stupidity.Beside slowing down the tail beast once with Gai's Morning Peacock and Kakashi Lightning Cutter, Gai and Kakashi didn't do anything but run away.

hokutoshinken

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are going to quote me , make sure to add everything I said not just what you think you can counter.The main part of my argument is my last paragraph.No matter how you cut it, Kakashi and Gai did more running away than fighting.
First you claim that 4 tails Naruto who fought Orochimaru is stronger than 5 unbrided jinchuriki with rinnegan and sharingan.Now you come with your biased pages.

Orochimaru , Kabuto and also yamato vs Naruto 4 tails mode

Orochimaru is imediatly surpassed and got hurt by Naruto 3 tails .

Some second later after trying to defend a brided bijuu ball of a limitted 4 tails mode Orochimaru almost died.

Even his sword couldn't do anything to the cloack

Thanks to Yamato for stoping Naruto.

About Kakashi and Gai they fought for more than 24 hours before joining Naruto and Bee so they was very tired from their previous fight.Facing 5 unbrided jins when you fought for more than 24 hours is insane.

Despite it, they could manage to respond them and defend perfectly without getting serious damage.

They are fighting them at close range and are able to hit them.

Gai 6th gate showed that he can hit them and Kakashi test with raikiri since they should have rinnegan power.

Gai is able to take a bijuu with 6 th gate and Kakashi cut 6 cloacked jinchuricki cloak's arm whereas Orochimaru couldn't even make a scratch at Naruto 4 tails's mode cloack.

When Oro almost died against a brided bijuuball from the 4 tailed Naruto jin mode ,Kakashi and Gai was ready to use their best technique to defend against 5 bijuu ball of 5 full bijuu's power .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.