Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Specifics: Fight to the death because minato caught jiraiya sleeping with kushina
Winner gets to keep kushina
.Also they have their full abilities. i.e jiraiya can use sage mode minato can use ftg lv 2.
WHo would win

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i say jiraiya wins speed isnt everything.
minato has more than just speed. hes got rasengan which jiraiya took the time to practice and master a jutsu his student created. further more jiraiya said the only person gamabunta listened to was minato so that tells me minato was a better master of the toad summoning.

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato has more than just speed. hes got rasengan which jiraiya took the time to practice and master a jutsu his student created. further more jiraiya said the only person gamabunta listened to was minato so that tells me minato was a better master of the toad summoning.
he listened to jiraiya too.

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he listened to jiraiya too.
not really. when naruto was learning to summon him gamabunta got pissed at jiraiya. furthermore, in the fight against nagato jiraiya summoned the other toad instead of the chief who was the most powerful. why would he do that? because he cant control him.

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not really. when naruto was learning to summon him gamabunta got pissed at jiraiya. furthermore, in the fight against nagato jiraiya summoned the other toad instead of the chief who was the most powerful. why would he do that? because he cant control him.
hold up gamabunta listened to him when jiraiya and tsunade fought orochimaru. also i dont think gamabunta was the most powerful its probably ma and pa who is the most powerful.

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and how did raikage's plan work? he got beaten pretty easily. and you cant just dodge the kunai to stop ftg there are other ways to use it
i feel like his plan couldve worked if he was fighting minato alone cause with the lightning armor minato couldnt place a seal on him. and that is the only other way use ftg to my knowledge anyway.

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hold up gamabunta listened to him when jiraiya and tsunade fought orochimaru. also i dont think gamabunta was the most powerful its probably ma and pa who is the most powerful.
i agree that ma and pa are the strongest, i meant hes the strongest out of the three giant toads. i forgot about his battle against orochimaru. still, jiraiya himself said that he has problems controlling gamabunta and minato didnt so i still think my statement stands true.

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree that ma and pa are the strongest, i meant hes the strongest out of the three giant toads. i forgot about his battle against orochimaru. still, jiraiya himself said that he has problems controlling gamabunta and minato didnt so i still think my statement stands true.
ok ill give that one to you.

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i feel like his plan couldve worked if he was fighting minato alone cause with the lightning armor minato couldnt place a seal on him. and that is the only other way use ftg to my knowledge anyway.
minato was able to hit raikage while he was using the lightning armor. and even if he couldn't, raikage couldn't hit him either because as he already stated, minato is faster