Minato didn't beat tobi

KageZulu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
says tobi stay at that time, minato will beat him and completely crushed his plan, the only thing that let tobi escape is for plot no jutsu, if we think about it minato can just teleport to wherever tobi go and spam his rasengan until tobi died.
This "plot no jutsu" for Tobi escaping amuses me... How does the fact Minato's home is being crushed and destroyed by a giant maleviant mass of evil unleashed by the very indivual he just sent packing with his tail tucked, and he with the strongest sealing techniques to quickly deal with the situation make it a "plot no justu"? Its either waste time chasing down some turd burglar or save my family and friends who are dying. To me it seems cut and dry. I seriuosly think I need to be educated on what exactly is "Plot no Jutsu".

Jorge95

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.... just no, Minato did defeat Tobi, he made him retread, so? As somebody posted, Minato could have defeated Tobi after he marked him, but he had to deal with Kurama, and that's it.

HBKJames

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato so owned that fight...atleast by the end.

not that it was a long match by any means. it was a very fast chess match that Minato had won in just a few short moves

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This "plot no jutsu" for Tobi escaping amuses me... How does the fact Minato's home is being crushed and destroyed by a giant maleviant mass of evil unleashed by the very indivual he just sent packing with his tail tucked, and he with the strongest sealing techniques to quickly deal with the situation make it a "plot no justu"? Its either waste time chasing down some turd burglar or save my family and friends who are dying. To me it seems cut and dry. I seriuosly think I need to be educated on what exactly is "Plot no Jutsu".
look minato already marked tobi, and that's mean he can go wherever tobi go, and with that he can out maneuvered tobi with his speed,

minato already proof that he is faster than tobi intangibility, if that were happen tobi dead is guaranteed but what will happen if tobi die ? well i hope by now you will understand why its called plot no jutsu

Bijuu13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yall have me thinking ... minatos body gaurds really should have taught naruto ftg .. the seal minato put on tobi could possibly still be there lol . he could end tobi easily . . but that would be lame so nahh

~MC117~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato won that fight and he could have killed tobi if he wanted but the kyuubi was the bigger problem at the moment.
Edit: ohh you have uchiha in your username so its nothing to take serious, you're just trolling.

Reactions: Cyanide Addiction

Cyanide Addiction

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato won that fight and he could have killed tobi if he wanted but the kyuubi was the bigger problem at the moment.
Edit: ohh you have uchiha in your username so its nothing to take serious, you're just trolling.
Agreed... on all parts of that post.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE TROLLING FANBOY THREADS!
:flaw:

Mr PLATINUM

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

According to minato himself tobi had an answer for all his tricks But kushina had a hol different take on what went down

I theorize she did this to raise da confidence of yung uzi and to make him a lil more proud of his father. This isn't farfetched any loving mother would do so.

My theory
Now what really went down is minato in a last ditch effort tricked tobi & seized his control tobi applauds him then says we can continue our little game another time tells him that crap about the future blah blah... as far as the sealing stuff it all seems true but.... Minato lived WAY TOO LONG after using the death God and being impaled imo...

I could be wrong but minato himself said something different from what kushina showed :shrug:
kishi is telling the story of minato not kushina. If you were smart enough, you will know that kushina wasn't there when minato rasengan and put a seal on tobi. What kushina is telling naruto is what she knows but the two chapters kishi wrote was intended for us viewers to know what went down during narutos birth and the death of his parents.

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

According to minato himself tobi had an answer for all his tricks But kushina had a hol different take on what went down

I theorize she did this to raise da confidence of yung uzi and to make him a lil more proud of his father. This isn't farfetched any loving mother would do so.

My theory
Now what really went down is minato in a last ditch effort tricked tobi & seized his control tobi applauds him then says we can continue our little game another time tells him that crap about the future blah blah... as far as the sealing stuff it all seems true but.... Minato lived WAY TOO LONG after using the death God and being impaled imo...

I could be wrong but minato himself said something different from what kushina showed :shrug:
Do you know how to read? Minato told Naruto Tobi saw thru all of his moves and it takes someone with special skills to beat him and that's all. Ever thought seeing thru his moves meant Tobi knew When to capture Kushina, knew Minato would save baby Naruto allowing him to get Kushina, knew Minato would try to tell Hiruzen about Tobi? Clearly Minato rendered Tobi powerless after taking control of Kurama from Tobi and severely damaging his arm. Tobi might have knew Izangani but he didn't so he most likely didn't have Hashirama cells.

Tobi Is da boss of all bosses
Which is why he lost Kurama to Minato and got his arm severely injuried. Naruto is the boss, he went into the war right after training and tired himself out while fighting the Bijuus, his power was split into his clones and with the power Kurama had countered 5 Bijuus tbb then got chakra (and maybe knowledge and abilities) from the Bijuus.

Tobi won no matter how u slice it minato is dead but he is not so last man standing say tobi won
Nope, Minato died to give Naruto Kurama's yang chakra and seal Kushina's chakra into Naruto so she can see her son one more time in the future. Kushina even stated Minato had other sealing jutsus he could of used but they didnt suit what Minato had planned. Like Kushina said herself, she could have sealed Kurama inside her so they both would die (Kurama would be revived later on where there's chaos). So Minato left Tobi in Naruto's hands.

Sasanooslayer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh ya forgot how leaf and everyone in the village died and everyone became subject to the moon plan before chapter one of naruto. Thank you for reminding. I must say with all seriousness, you just suck

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah he beat Tobi, but Tobi was a sorry excuse of a ninja. The fight was a tag match and all Tobi did was try n wrap him each time. Minato was best suited for the fight, but it was far from impressive.