Uchihas with Big Guns

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

According to minato himself tobi had an answer for all his tricks But kushina had a hol different take on what went down

I theorize she did this to raise da confidence of yung uzi and to make him a lil more proud of his father. This isn't farfetched any loving mother would do so.

My theory
Now what really went down is minato in a last ditch effort tricked tobi & seized his control tobi applauds him then says we can continue our little game another time tells him that crap about the future blah blah... as far as the sealing stuff it all seems true but.... Minato lived WAY TOO LONG after using the death God and being impaled imo...

I could be wrong but minato himself said something different from what kushina showed :shrug:

Memoria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol what Kushina told Naruto is what Kishi wants us to know, he wouldn't make a chapter/two chapters about that fight otherwise, are you trolling?

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Why do you think so deeply into these stuff, Even kishi himself doesn't have time to think of all of this and to make every little thing misleading or a hidden story beneath it, just keep it simple U_U

SAGA

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

According to minato himself tobi had an answer for all his tricks But kushina had a hol different take on what went down

I theorize she did this to raise da confidence of yung uzi and to make him a lil more proud of his father. This isn't farfetched any loving mother would do so.

My theory
Now what really went down is minato in a last ditch effort tricked tobi & seized his control tobi applauds him then says we can continue our little game another time tells him that crap about the future blah blah... as far as the sealing stuff it all seems true but.... Minato lived WAY TOO LONG after using the death God and being impaled imo...

I could be wrong but minato himself said something different from what kushina showed :shrug:
You must be registered for see images

Tobi lost THE END

Uchihas with Big Guns

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you think so deeply into these stuff, Even kishi himself doesn't have time to think of all of this and to make every little thing misleading or a hidden story beneath it, just keep it simple U_U
In, this manga there are always something hidden beneath

Example: Itachi- shisui- madara- senju & uchiha- zetsu - danzo- hanzo- fox attack on the leaf -etc.

BloodSeed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobi won no matter how u slice it minato is dead but he is not so last man standing say tobi won

so with your logic naruto sage mode win against nagato since nagato is dead
sasuke win against itachi since itachi is dead

or whoever fight someone and died sometime with some reasons then he lose.

kakashi vs devapath means kakashi is the winner since kakashi is alive and nagato is dead when its clearly pain owns kakashi :rofl:

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
says tobi stay at that time, minato will beat him and completely crushed his plan, the only thing that let tobi escape is for plot no jutsu, if we think about it minato can just teleport to wherever tobi go and spam his rasengan until tobi died.

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
says tobi stay at that time, minato will beat him and completely crushed his plan, the only thing that let tobi escape is for plot no jutsu, if we think about it minato can just teleport to wherever tobi go and spam his rasengan until tobi died.
This ^
And also if Tobi would have won why did he run away? If he was capable of defeating Minato by himself (which would have been better, he could still recover the fox) why didn't he do so? Because he couldn't. The reason Tobi is alive is because Minato was Hokage and the village always comes first.
Same thing with Madara and Hashirama, if Madara was stronger whiy not kill or capture Hashirama... it's because he couldn't.

BloodSeed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wahahah minato makes tobi run away with this 2 tech ftg and rasengan and itachi what did he do with all of his overpowered sharingan tsukuyumi amaterasu sussano yata mirror and tatsuka blade? ?he become a bitch so that tobi will not attack konoha.

im sure the no.1 fanboy will react to this :rofl:
come on i know your eager to reply on this come at me bro!

Last edited:

~Uzumaki~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When one loves there is a risk of hate. Extreme fanboys like yourself is what breeds hate for characters.

Anyway the whole fight was plot no jutsu at its best. This is kishi's doing
When a man reads a chapter sees Minato win and makes a thread saying it didn't happen, that is hate. What would you call a guy that says Itachi Tsukuyomi can't paralyse an individual or Amaterasu feeling like taking a steam bath or maybe Susanoo can be broken by a small shuriken? Btw I don't think you really understood what Tobi said.

Last edited:

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato had tagged Tobi and could've killed him anytime he wished. The kyuubi was the bigger problem at the time, which is why he let him go.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wahahah minato makes tobi run away with this 2 tech ftg and rasengan and itachi what did he do with all of his overpowered sharingan tsukuyumi amaterasu sussano yata mirror and tatsuka blade? ?he become a bitch so that tobi will not attack konoha.

im sure the no.1 fanboy will react to this :rofl:
come on i know your eager to reply on this come at me bro!
You must be registered for see images