Minato and Fugaku are also Ashura and Indra's reincarnations?

Roronoa Solos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was in charge of the coup. That's a lot of relevancy to the plot.
Besides being the leader of the coup d' etat and the father to itachi and sasuke that's where his relevancy to the story ended. Honestly you could probably replace him with anyone. He didn't even have that much of a personality with the lack of panel time he was given.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope not possible. Hagoromo said that after hashirama and madara it is sasuke and naruto. I bet they acted like they were rivals though. In this case minato is Indra where he is superior to fugaku but not Indra as he Doesn't think he can do everything.

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crazy theory, I know. :sweat:

It just kind of popped in my head, so I might as well write it all out.

I'm not even sure if this is true or not, but here I go:

*takes deep breath*

We don't know about too much about Minato and Fugaku's relationship, but I can predict it to be like the off and on relationship Naruto and Sasuke had. I could predict they were friends because Shikaku also seemed to be part of the "Konoha 11 or whatever number" during Minato's time.

You must be registered for see images

And again, we don't know too much about Fugaku compared to Minato, but I can predict they may have had a few fights off and on, but nothing compared to the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke, Hashirama and Madara and Ashura and Indra. Or atleast, not that we know of so far.

Hagoromo already said that Ashura and Indra were reincarnated into different people overtime, the only two we know are Hashirama and Madara and Naruto and Sasuke, but the other one can be Minato and Fugaku.

I believe this can be true, because Fugaku seemed to control everything through his clans name and eventually planning a coup d'état against Konoha, thus making him the reincarnation of Indra. Minato seemed to be a little more loving compared to Fugaku, making him the reincarnation of Ashura. I assume that he also had an off and on rivalry with Fugaku, but nothing compared to Hashirama and Madara or the latter.

Again, everything here may not be entirely true, I'm just combining facts with predictions.

(P.S. I apologize for my terrible explaining skills. Zzz)
Well you see you are right because Asura was the first person to create Rasengan but after Asura died, Minato was the first person to create it. So how the **** do you think he created the Rasengan unless he was the reincarnation of Asura. And we also know that Minato died at the same moment naruto was born so that shows that one Asura died and other Asura was born right in the same moment.
Post automatically merged:

I Agree with this Kushina and Mikoto were friends so they probably was too.
Madara and Hashirama were friends too. Them being friends doesn’t make any difference.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you see you are right because Asura was the first person to create Rasengan but after Asura died, Minato was the first person to create it. So how the **** do you think he created the Rasengan unless he was the reincarnation of Asura. And we also know that Minato died at the same moment naruto was born so that shows that one Asura died and other Asura was born right in the same moment.
Post automatically merged:

Madara and Hashirama were friends too. Them being friends doesn’t make any difference.
why r u revive a threed???..