Minato and Fugaku are also Ashura and Indra's reincarnations?

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Crazy theory, I know. :sweat:

It just kind of popped in my head, so I might as well write it all out.

I'm not even sure if this is true or not, but here I go:

*takes deep breath*

We don't know about too much about Minato and Fugaku's relationship, but I can predict it to be like the off and on relationship Naruto and Sasuke had. I could predict they were friends because Shikaku also seemed to be part of the "Konoha 11 or whatever number" during Minato's time.

You must be registered for see images

And again, we don't know too much about Fugaku compared to Minato, but I can predict they may have had a few fights off and on, but nothing compared to the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke, Hashirama and Madara and Ashura and Indra. Or atleast, not that we know of so far.

Hagoromo already said that Ashura and Indra were reincarnated into different people overtime, the only two we know are Hashirama and Madara and Naruto and Sasuke, but the other one can be Minato and Fugaku.

I believe this can be true, because Fugaku seemed to control everything through his clans name and eventually planning a coup d'état against Konoha, thus making him the reincarnation of Indra. Minato seemed to be a little more loving compared to Fugaku, making him the reincarnation of Ashura. I assume that he also had an off and on rivalry with Fugaku, but nothing compared to Hashirama and Madara or the latter.

Again, everything here may not be entirely true, I'm just combining facts with predictions.

(P.S. I apologize for my terrible explaining skills. Zzz)

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
noope. madara didnt die until 17 years ago.
the most they did was have a swingers party and exchange waifus
What does Madara have to do with this. ._.

They were probably friends since their wives were
I said that they probably didn't have the same type of relationship Hashirama and Fugaku had. Reincarnations don't have to have the same rivalry, only the same will that the two competitors have.

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just no. Not every generation has transmigrants. There is a new generation every what, like 20 years or so? (Just a random number I settled on) You cant have a transmigrant born every generation, or we would have like three or four of each possibly walking around at any given moment. We already know from Hagoromo that before Naruto and Sasuke it was Hashirama and Madara.

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The previous generations' transmigrants were Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha.

Can't really tell which one is true or not. Kishi might have forgotten he used the word "endlessly."

Roronoa Solos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last transmigrants of the previous generation were Hashirama and Madara. Besides for a reincarnation to take place the previous person have to have died before the current reincarnation to exist. Both Minato and Fugaku were alive when Sasuke and Naruto were born. As for them knowing each other personally, I doubt it.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

Can't really tell which one is true or not. Kishi might have forgotten he used the word "endlessly."
I'm pretty sure what that means was the chakra endlessly existed through time, but after Hashirama and Madara, weren't actually reincarnated until Naruto and Sasuke. Note that they weren't actually called the last transmigrants, but the last successors. The chakra is always transmigrating, but not always in a reincarnation.

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Endlessly as in Madara and Hashirama weren't the first transmigrants. There were others before them, and the only ones after are Naruto and Sasuke, you yourself posted a scan of Hagoromo saying that..

EVlL

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no, definitely not. hagoromo himself stated that the previous transmigrants are madara and ashura. im sure you missed read it