[Discussion] Mihawk's Strength Confirmed

TheNuetrix

Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

According to the new One Piece Databook "Vivre Card" Shanks became a Yonko 13 Years ago, this was before he met Luffy and still had his rivalry with Mihawk.
I know some people (myself included) didn't believe that Mihawk was Yonko tier but I suppose this now confirms it.
Also Shanks is a 1/2 inch taller than Mihawk.
That is all.

Last edited:

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mihawk is another example that other people below Yonko in strength can be stronger or at least equal to admirals

he is the strongest and greatest swordsman in the world
and since we have an admiral swordsman fujitora , this automaticley make mihawk > admirals

those Admirals fapboys still think in their delusional view that Yonko = Admiral
and sometimes in their own illusion they think an Admiral > Yonko like akainu dickriders

so mihawk as the strongest shichibukai > Any admiral

even doffy who was defeated by luffy was toe to toe with fujitora ( An Admiral )

warlord system created by government itself because they needed help just to take down
1 Yonko crew

thats tells alot

and mihawk is very close to Yonko strength since he is the rival for probably the strongest Yonko Shanks
who made the government shat on their pants and all admirals were good boys and did nothing

when he challenged anyone to fight him

Last edited:

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why the hell did shanks lose his arm then? He should have easily been able to take out the sea monster. I guess oda didn't think it through that much.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why the hell did shanks lose his arm then? He should have easily been able to take out the sea monster. I guess oda didn't think it through that much.
Well according to the data book Shanks has a df .. That's probably why

Edit: well it doesn't say he does or doesn't but would make perfect sense for why he had his arm bit off. Having to jump in water to save luffy.

They left it blank for Shanks and roger on rather or not they had a df.

I think if they didn't. Or atleast if Shanks didnt oda would just say so... But he wants to suprise us with it

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
since we have an admiral swordsman fujitora , this automaticley make mihawk > admirals

so mihawk as the strongest shichibukai > Any admiral
You must be registered for see images

It's implied Shanks allowed the sea king to take his arm on purpose.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well according to the data book Shanks has a df .. That's probably why

Edit: well it doesn't say he does or doesn't but would make perfect sense for why he had his arm bit off. Having to jump in water to save luffy.

They left it blank for Shanks and roger on rather or not they had a df.

I think if they didn't. Or atleast if Shanks didnt oda would just say so... But he wants to suprise us with it
If Shanks had a DF then he wouldn't have been able to save Luffy because DF users can't swim. It's also completely out of character, Shanks scolded Luffy for eating his fruit and losing his ability to swim.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did it show how Shanks got out of the water?
It wouldn't matter if it showed we've seen DF users sink as soon as they hit the water he wouldn't have been able to float there holding Luffy from drowning if he also had a DF plus if you reread those parts you'll see Shanks doesn't want a DF because swimming is the most important thing for pirates or whatever he said.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wouldn't matter if it showed we've seen DF users sink as soon as they hit the water he wouldn't have been able to float there holding Luffy from drowning if he also had a DF plus if you reread those parts you'll see Shanks doesn't want a DF because swimming is the most important thing for pirates or whatever he said.
Haki couldn't have played a role? And obviously swimmimg isn't the most important thing as the pirate king will have a df. Luffy

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haki couldn't have played a role? And obviously swimmimg isn't the most important thing as the pirate king will have a df. Luffy
I didn't say it was I said according to Shanks it is so him eating a DF when he feels that way is counter intuitive to his character. And as for haki idk but unlikely and nothing to imply it would.