Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gai would win. He is a tai jutsu master and has excellent speed. Kakashi may have sharingan but it requires eye contact at times to under stand the moves. Gai has trained himself to not look at eyes when fighting but instead of feet which would help him big time. The only way kakashi could get gai in a sharingan genjutsu is if he looks in his eyes which he won't. His true speed is unknown and we know he can open 7 gates at least if it gets too tough. Kakashi may be able to use kamui but I doubt he has enough training to catch 7 gate gai which is when he would use it. Gai's raw power and speed alone would overwhelm most of kakashi's defensive jutsu also help dodge his offensive. Kakashi was only shown opening one gate so we can assume he can't open them all but has knowledge about it. That knowledge would be bad for gai which will make it a troublesome to fight him. But after a long and exhausting battle gai would win because of his stamina.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's this kind of stuff that's considered "SPAM"
dude, you say that we should exceed our posts somewhere else, but what are u doing here? replying to every comment and saying "thanks, that was good" or "spam", "do not post just this, i wanna know why" etc is ANNOYING TOO...Gai wins this one, 8gates> Kakashi, Kakashi can with ms destroy afternoon tiger or morning peacock, but then he will be almost out, well there is raikiri or raikiri dog, but Gai in 8 gates mode has enought speed to avoid and punch, Kakashi wont be able to move out when Guy has 8 gates....probably Kakashi can use at least 4 gates, but thats much more lower ammount than 8 yep, kakashi still can use earth wall or big water explosion, but thats nothing against final 8 gates "night" attack
btw, i mistaked with vote, i voted inadvertently Kakashi, but i wanted to choose Guy

Last edited:

vergil18

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude, you say that we should exceed our posts somewhere else, but what are u doing here? replying to every comment and saying "thanks, that was good" or "spam", "do not post just this, i wanna know why" etc is ANNOYING TOO...Gai wins this one, 8gates> Kakashi, Kakashi can with ms destroy afternoon tiger or morning peacock, but then he will be almost out, well there is raikiri or raikiri dog, but Gai in 8 gates mode has enought speed to avoid and punch, Kakashi wont be able to move out when Guy has 8 gates....probably Kakashi can use at least 4 gates, but thats much more lower ammount than 8 yep, kakashi still can use earth wall or big water explosion, but thats nothing against final 8 gates "night" attack
btw, i mistaked with vote, i voted inadvertently Kakashi, but i wanted to choose Guy
my "spams" complement the intelligence and COMPREHENSION of viewers that understand the meaning of a what a threads asks for, and can actually READ WHAT THE THREAD ASKS FOR!!! ok? and since it's my thread I feel the need to keep it under my standarts and control nonsense posting..

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my "spams" complement the intelligence and COMPREHENSION of viewers that understand the meaning of a what a threads asks for, and can actually READ WHAT THE THREAD ASKS FOR!!! ok? and since it's my thread I feel the need to keep it under my standarts and control nonsense posting..
Don't pay it too much mind, you make good threads and posts and you keep them under control. Some people arent going to always understand it though.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't pay it too much mind, you make good threads and posts and you keep them under control. Some people arent going to always understand it though.
its about fun discussing, not hard and too explanatory posts...u forgot for what this forum is, for fun while discussing

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its about fun discussing, not hard and too explanatory posts...u forgot for what this forum is, for fun while discussing
I find it fun to have real discussions like this guy is asking. It's alright for him to want to keep his post the way he wants to. When I post a reply, I follow what the thread maker is asking for and in this instance this poster is asking for a good enough reason as to why one guy will win over another. This thread can have fun discussions that are lengthy and make you think, it also helps people get to know how others think about certian things which gets them to understand them a little more. It also allows you to actually use your brain for somethings and defend your topic or not depending on how into it you are with your topic. You don't even have to make it lengthy just give a fair justification. Also having a discussion means explaining not just saying that this person will win because they're a bad ass or that nobody can defeat them, that is what's annoying and you could've just answered his question to the thread without everything else about how what he does annoyes you, that, to me is disrespectful and nobody has fun when they're being disrespected.