• Poll closed .

vergil18

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

again guy's, for real, state your winner with specific reasons, and considering a real battle between them, and no opinions like "kakashi pwns!!" or "spirit of youth" are valid.

State your reasons, and prove your arguments for a better understanding for the viewers, of the shinobi's powers and most importantly for RESPECT OF CHARACTER!!!

consider their final "spar", with them on their final state in the anime/manga

Might Guy - 8 gates release, taijutsu master, can dispel high-level genjutsus, high chakra reserves and stamina, tremendous speed that his movements can seem like he's disappearing to unfocused eyes, and strength capable of easily ploughing a full-grown man through a solid, stone wall with a single hand; both of which without the aid of chakra-enhancement, but refuses to use ninjutsu....

Kakashi - MS, knows over 1000 tecs, 4 elements, dog summoning, tai, gen and nin professional, but very low chakra supply...

Last edited:
Reactions: Reborn

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi wins and here's why
1. gai no gates is weak and nowhere near kakashi's level
2. gai with gates? kakashi can open them too.
3. kakashi would actually think of a strategy to counter gai's abilities whereas gai would just attack like he always does
4. kakahsi has wide range of jutsu to use against gai. even if kakashi doesn't open gates i think he can still beat gai with strategy (like how he did against nagato's paths). speed and power aren't everything, shikamaru taught us that.
5. kakashi has sharingan so even with 8 gates gai he should be able to see his speed. and lets not forget kakashi has incredibly fast reflexes, maybe even as fast as itachi (dont hate).

Last edited:
Reactions: vergil18

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hav to go with guy until we actually see the rampage kakshi was going on because after guy beat kisame it seems that he is way to fast for kakashi. Plus the fact that he can avoid genjutsu works towards his favor. But i have to see kakashi's rampage b4 fully deciding the match.

vergil18

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why????? why can't we have decent posts.... please restrain yourselfs from posting sentences that are obvious, idiotic, jokefull, alass... that is called spamming.. respond to the thread please.. someone is triyng to bring vs threads to the real thing, do not joke about it.. if you want to increase your posts count please do it somewhere else thank you

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many of Kakashi's jutsu have we seen? Not even a hundred yet right (or maybe a little above idk). Don't forget Kakashi could open at least one of the gates. We don't know for how long Gai can hold the gates open although we do know of the amazing power he can use (techniques like the revers lotus=3 gates, Morning Peacock=6 gates, and Daytime Tiger=7 gates). Both know how each other fight, meaning Gai isn't going to let Kakashi trap him in genjutsu and can predict his movments by his feet (although I don't always believe that to be true), and has developed his speed to exceed Kakashi's so that even if Kakashi reads his techniques Kakashi won't be fast enough to evade. Kakashi's arsanol of jutsu excceed over 1000 (as stated but never seen although the variety of jutsu he has been seen doesn't disprove it), his sharingan can predict Gai's movments and Kakashi is a fast shinobi. Kakashi is smarter then Gai and even if Gai is faster Kakashi's always uses clones or substitutions to deduce a character's abilities before fighting head on and he uses the most subtle ways of concealing himself and using his techniques. Also despite his low chakra reserves he has a considerably high level of chakra control which means he won't neccisarily tire fast (as seen with Hiruzen using high level techniques despite his age hindering his chakra reserves). It's iffy to me because although Gai seems to have an advantage physically intelectually and skill wise Kakashi exceeds him. Kakashi may or may not be able to keep up and Gai can't keep his gates active for a long time, even if he does have a high level of chakra, as it puts too much strain physically on one's muscels, organs, and chakra.

vergil18

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3. kakashi would actually think of a strategy to counter gai's abilities whereas gai would just attack like he always does
4. kakahsi has wide range of jutsu to use against gai. even if kakashi doesn't open gates i think he can still beat gai with strategy (like how he did against nagato's paths). speed and power aren't everything, shikamaru taught us that.
5. kakashi has sharingan so even with 8 gates gai he should be able to see his speed. and lets not forget kakashi has incredibly fast reflexes, maybe even as fast as itachi (dont hate).
THANK YOU!!!:eek::D
did you consider the possibility that kakashi may need training in order to open more challenging gates like 5th upward?
and 7th gate's speed vs mangekyo ? maybe another thread...

New DaY

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is only hypothetic .. whatever u discuss there is no final result so hold ur horses guys!

Gai wins for sure he is too badass

vergil18

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hav to go with guy until we actually see the rampage kakshi was going on because after guy beat kisame it seems that he is way to fast for kakashi. Plus the fact that he can avoid genjutsu works towards his favor. But i have to see kakashi's rampage b4 fully deciding the match.
thnks:) genjutsu = good point

How many of Kakashi's jutsu have we seen? Not even a hundred yet right (or maybe a little above idk). Don't forget Kakashi could open at least one of the gates. We don't know for how long Gai can hold the gates open although we do know of the amazing power he can use (techniques like the revers lotus=3 gates, Morning Peacock=6 gates, and Daytime Tiger=7 gates). Both know how each other fight, meaning Gai isn't going to let Kakashi trap him in genjutsu and can predict his movments by his feet (although I don't always believe that to be true), and has developed his speed to exceed Kakashi's so that even if Kakashi reads his techniques Kakashi won't be fast enough to evade. Kakashi's arsanol of jutsu excceed over 1000 (as stated but never seen although the variety of jutsu he has been seen doesn't disprove it), his sharingan can predict Gai's movments and Kakashi is a fast shinobi. Kakashi is smarter then Gai and even if Gai is faster Kakashi's always uses clones or substitutions to deduce a character's abilities before fighting head on and he uses the most subtle ways of concealing himself and using his techniques. Also despite his low chakra reserves he has a considerably high level of chakra control which means he won't neccisarily tire fast (as seen with Hiruzen using high level techniques despite his age hindering his chakra reserves). It's iffy to me because although Gai seems to have an advantage physically intelectually and skill wise Kakashi exceeds him. Kakashi may or may not be able to keep up and Gai can't keep his gates active for a long time, even if he does have a high level of chakra, as it puts too much strain physically on one's muscels, organs, and chakra.
very nice exposure. nice:)

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) LoL Gai weak without his Gates? thats like me saying kakashi is weak without his sharingan.

2) Kakashi can open a few but they are useless to him since he trys to avoid getting in close range and it would only hurt him more than help him.

3) Gai also knows kakashi and what he can do.

4) Yes you got a point there speed/power aint everything.

5) i dont think kakashi's sharingan can track Gai with 8gates, Yes he does have quick reflexes.

People seem to underestimate Gai alot, But i vote for a draw they both would end up dying

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thnks:) genjutsu = good point

very nice exposure. nice:)
Do you have an opinion on who would win. Generally people who make these posts already have an opinion but I never ask because they're just like what you're trying to avoid:

This person will win obviously
you're stupid if you think he/she's going to win
etc.

You're the kind of person I can get in a respectable argument with if we don't have the same opinions, without either getting mad and idiotic posts with bs logic. I like the few threads of yours I've seen that always ask for explination, which makes the thread more popular because there's more debates (so long as people aren't rude to one another that's the only thing I hate about debates here, somebody(s) always takes things too serious)

vergil18

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you have an opinion on who would win. Generally people who make these posts already have an opinion but I never ask because they're just like what you're trying to avoid:

This person will win obviously
you're stupid if you think he/she's going to win
etc.

You're the kind of person I can get in a respectable argument with if we don't have the same opinions, without either getting mad and idiotic posts with bs logic. I like the few threads of yours I've seen that always ask for explination, which makes the thread more popular because there's more debates (so long as people aren't rude to one another that's the only thing I hate about debates here, somebody(s) always takes things too serious)

so right.. i generally don't give my opinion in my own threads unless asked, because i prefer to see what others realy know, since i've been seeing all kinds of bs threads that just make no sense and that pis..s me off..

i think Guy would probabily win, simulating battle and all facts, due to extreme speed and power mostly.. he would not open the 8th gate, because it would definitly kill him (seeing the effects from the 7th), and since they are friends, well:rolleyes: anyway, i dont think sharingan, even mangekyo like kakashi's could follow guy's speed in that form, and even if it could, beeing a non-uchiha = gradual high chakra depletion ... and seeing that even A escaped Amateraso, guy's speed is obtained trough massive chakra release therefore he would not have a problem escaping kamui.

ultimatly, Guy wins, fair and square, but kakashi has more prestige and reputation (sharingan, hokage nomination, 1000 tecs, son of whithe fang, prodigy, etc)..

this is mostly my opinion:)

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so right.. i generally don't give my opinion in my own threads unless asked, because i prefer to see what others realy know, since i've been seeing all kinds of bs threads that just make no sense and that pis..s me off..

i think Guy would probabily win, simulating battle and all facts, due to extreme speed and power mostly.. he would not open the 8th gate, because it would definitly kill him (seeing the effects from the 7th), and since they are friends, well:rolleyes: anyway, i dont think sharingan, even mangekyo like kakashi's could follow guy's speed in that form, and even if it could, beeing a non-uchiha = gradual high chakra depletion ... and seeing that even A escaped Amateraso, guy's speed is obtained trough massive chakra release therefore he would not have a problem escaping kamui.

ultimatly, Guy wins, fair and square, but kakashi has more prestige and reputation (sharingan, hokage nomination, 1000 tecs, son of whithe fang, prodigy, etc)..

this is mostly my opinion:)
It's sort of the Neji and Lee thing. Gai does more training and pushes the envolope then Kakashi probably does, however I feel Kakashi is an advide practicer in his training and I persanally believe both shinobi would end up dying if they fought no holds bar to the death due to the fact that Kakashi would most likely exhaust every ounce of his chakra going toe to toe with Gai and Gai would open all his gates knowing that Kakashi's intelect and his wide variety jutsu will out match him in his standard form despite his admirable speed and strength. Gai's strength and speed will come from his gates and we know Kakashi has at least one (I believe he has two or three seeing as he only used the one during training like it was no big deal, but I'm not adding two since it hasn't been seen). Gai has a chance (probably definate) of right out beating Kakashi if he opens all eight gates but he will die, however I only see Gai winning with dangerously high amounts of speed and strength which I believe the seventh or eighth gate will do for him (I believe that he may not have survived long after the seventh had Sakura not treated him although his stamina could suggest otherwise). Like somebody else said before, I believe the rampage that we have yet to see of Kakashi could give us a whole new look on who could win but I see it as a neutral death for each but I see your point and it could very well be more logical then mine to a lot of people.

-Liquid Cefka-

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gai for me.
They are rivals, so i doubt Gai without the Gates would get "owned", let alone with the Gates.
and has Gai ever fought Kakashi with intent to kill?