Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok Boys and Girls the time for the new semester of the NarutoBase Medical School is upon us once more.

This time we will be accepting 6 students into the first semester.

To apply you are required to write a short account on why you believe you deserve one of these spots and what you would do with the training provided, You have until tuesday to apply and after this period this thread will be closed and the 6 students will be chosen to take part in the first semester, where you will be taught by Rei.

Best of luck to all applicants.

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks for accepting more students for Med-School.

I believe I deserve a spot for Med-School because so far I've done a lot in my time here in the department of senseiship. I've trained many students, helped push great ideas into the system, took part in many battle tests, and overall held a great reputation as a teacher and someone who passed on knowledge with those past my generation. Ive held the role of Head sensei for a short period of time and overall I think I'm highly qualified for a spot. If I was able to get the spot, I can see myself being somewhat of an innovator for many other ideas to come, as that's something I already like to do. Gain knowledge and try to help expand on it or improve something. Possibly down the line I will regain senseiship and pass on the knowledge I have to others while also using what Ive learned to heal others in the Hospital. My main goal is just to create positive outcome for the RP. This is just another way for me to pursue that.

Lucifer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great! apps are finally open again..thanks ^^

I would like to become a medical ninja for the following reasons. Personally, I believe I should become a medical student as it has always been a great passion of mine since I started in the role-playing community of Narutobase. I've been here on NB for quite while now, meaning that I have seen a lot from my eyes. It has come to my attention that being a medical student is regarded as a strong point in ones experience in the RP. And I believe that I will benefit incredibly from being taken in as a student, I myself have progresses quite quickly since first starting RP, and seeing a lot of Medical students being accepted and taking into training caught my attention towards it. I believe it will greatly benefit the experience and my overall skill, it will allow me to understand a more depth version of our current RP, it will allow me to reach for the stars as one might put, achieving something specifically that many attempt to reach. Of course this is not all that is needed to become a Medical student. I have seen that the training is much harder than that of a normal elemental training from a Sensei or a Senpai. But I am willing to give it my best, being interested in something usually makes someone better at it. I will work my hardest and show to you that if I do get a position as a medical student, it will not go to waste.

I will give it my best to showcase the abilities I will learn during my time in the Medical school, to advance my skills in the RP even more and advance to a higher level, and hopefully one day reach the status of a Medical Sensei, so I can help out the newer generation and turn them into descent Rp'ers. I personally would use the training I will receive in becoming a Medical Student for many different circumstances. It is versatile in a fight and can be used in so many different ways that all bring benefits to the user. The ability to heal a wound in your body or one of your team mates itself amazes me, as it can be seen as a defensive advantage against your opponent. This will also allow me to see the Narutobase role-playing experience from a different point of view, allowing me to gain a better time here during my stay. Being a Medical student can also advance ones moral viewing, seeing as medical students have a high reputation, and most who do become medical students achieve high goals in our RP, I too want to achieve high, and I too believe being a medical student will help me in doing so.

-Thank you

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't honestly say I deserve it as I know for a fact there are many who deserve it more, and have done much more to earn it. What I've done for the rp, can most likely be counted on one hand, I've been a senpai twice and I've trained more then a few rp'ers though I personally feel I'm not cut out for teaching per se and would rather strive to make my own time here and a few others a bit more fun. I feel I am qualified for it as I've put in my dues, I've done my training and I've studied various rp styles to further my own. I've also helped a few rp'ers find their style and learn the basics of rp which compared to what most sensei do is nothing, but it's still something I guess.

As for what I'd do with the training well obviously I'd use it. I'd apply what I've learned and incorporate it into my fighting style while rp'ing honestly I don't try for something unless it's something I see myself using regularly. I'd also use the training to learn a different aspect of the rp, and participate in the hospital threads if and when possible. I know I'm not the best choice and I've never been good at selling myself o_o but Med School is something I've applied for multiple times and always hoped to get into as it's something I think is worthwhile and a nice addition to anyone's rp career here on NB, most Med-Nin go on to gain a vast amount of rp prowess and gain a better understanding of the rp.

Last edited:

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
3rd time is the charm. I feel like I have an advantage in start because I passed the first semester twice already. That was during the old system so I'm dying to find out how the new system works. As I said, I was already twice a vital part of the NB med school and hospital and I believe that I should be given the last chance, to finally finish what I started years ago. Things have been going great for me as of lately, which proves my ambition and hard work. I managed to get into the elite group of Akatsuki while also passing the sensei test, and if anything, it proves that I have sufficient RP knowledge and will to continue growing. This said, I'm quite familiar with the rules and faces inside med school. I also have all the lectures from the first and second semester on my pc, ready to wipe the dust and use them again.

I believe that the hospital hasn't been that active lately, on both parts and I'd like to bring that back. Back when I was a nurse I tried to be always up to date with the diagnosis and to inform the doctor as soon as possible. I guarantee that this time I have the time and determination to finish it and I won't let you down.

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey. I would like to be accepted into the Med School in order to further my knowledge of Poisons, Biology and Anatomy, along with Medjutsu and Fuuinjutsu. My RP style revolves around Biological Elements ( Mushroom, Perfume, Decay ) and so do the techniques I'd like to develop, especially around the concepts of Genjutsu and Taijutsu, where I'd like to further empower the physiological response from my techniques. Likewise, the Custom Clan I'm trying to create also borders the Medjutsu area of expertise and, to further push my knowledge of the area would not only make a better and more complete submission, but would also allow it to tie in with a lesser divulged skill.

All an all, I consider myself a very Biological ninja, and I've went through several semesters of Med School before the reform. After taking a break, I'd like to continue my training, and actually finish it.

layway

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to join the medical school because being medical ninja you bear great responsibility the live of many people lie in your arms and i love to bear great responsibilities,and i love to become a medical ninja

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally! ^____^

I think I deserve a spot because I am a model student. I follow directions well, I am always active, I have goals of moving up in NB, and I have determination. I report rule-breakers when normal methods are unfeasible, like trying to talk to them and help them correct their behaviour. I love to help others learn which can be vouched for by my interaction with members on the site. I even started an academy to help those who are new to the RP and help them get better. I have good time management and am honest when it comes to admitting when I don't understand something. I write well enough in english and some spanish. I am modest and do not boast. You can ask my friends DRAGYZ and EdwardSama. I am not as intelligent as others but I am really good at deciphering puzzles and critical thinking. I work hard to make sure everything I do is to the best of my ability. I actually want to improve the RP in my own way and am not power hungry. You can even ask my master, -Cobalt-. I just want to help people and make sure they grow up to be the best that they can be and maybe one day teach others. My teachers have been a big inspiration to me but not more so than Kiritsugu-sama. Thanks to him and Blizzard, I have learned that RP is more than just flashy techniques and winning but rather it is about character progression and being the best at telling a story. I think I really deserve a spot and I will work hard to not disappoint you.

How would I use this training? Well provided I finish training and all which takes at least 2 years (so I've heard), I would use it in NW Rp like during a war. I am not really discriminating when it comes to helping others and that goes for anyone even the enemy. I don't think you should discriminate who you want to heal. If the person is seriously injured and requires medical attention I would be there. I like helping people so this is just another extension through which I can do that. The only real use I see so far in combat situations is using poison on your weapons, healing injuries in battle, or using the knowledge afforded me to insure the survival of my party. I'd also like to help in the Hospital if that would be ok with you (if I made it into med school) and help the injured. It's fun RPing and doing that, is yet again, just an extension to what I already do. ^^

Last edited:

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks to all Medical staff for providing all of us with this great opportunity ^^

Well where should I begin? I joined NB a year and a few months ago and ever since, I have been more than interested in every aspect of the RP, I have recently acquired the opportunity to become a senpai of one of the greatest of sensei's, and I am implementing a new way of training in my training method, which is all about the RP, I believe that most if not all we do here in the NB RP should solely evolve around the RP, like the training as well, which is a bit poor for me since there isn't much RP in it and of cause the battling and traveling is already all set up into the RP, I believe I would make a great Medical student for I wish to implement the medical part of the NB RP more into the ninja world activities and during war times etc, instead of just in the Narutobase Hospital, my online time is high and I would always be available to help out the medical sensei's in the NB hospital, and available to tend to the injured should I become a medical ninja.

I really hope my application is considered, good day, Yashiro ^^

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome ^^

The reason why I think I should be accepted into med school its well its such a cool thing. Its a unique and fun to study. I always had a passion for health so I knew when I started the RP that I wanted to become a medical ninja, it has amazing perks and abilities. Its a creative subject and definitely something unique and different then just the usual battle training and stuff. I also want to explore the subjects of fuinjutsu to a advance stage, anatomy which again something I have been known to excel in, learning it in Real life. Poison something creative for battle and action. But I would be lying is I said I didn't want it because it would be awesome to have and use in battle. I want to learn something new, I'm so used to learning how to kill bios, I want to learn how to heal them. I want to lead and be more effective on a team and respected. I know any person who has medical ninjutsu under there belt are considered some of the most respected RPers, and I would find it a complete honor for me to be among those people.

I have been a very respectful person towards the RP itself. I have been RPing for a while now and know my way across the RP like any other experience RPer. I'm very committed towards the training doing replies very frequently and now becoming inactive mainly because I work with a computer so I'm always online learning and exploring so you guys know I will not let anyone down when it comes to inactivity or slow/lazy replies. As for how I have been with the mods, I have not once gotten into a argument and always abide by the rules given to me without argue or hesitation. I respect the authorities of the mods and admins.

Also being more apart of the RP I want to help it in anyway I can. Being able to heal any bio injuries is considered a big deal to me because I'm helping others get back into the RP without wait.
I hope you guys consider ^^ Thanks

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since I've just become a Sensei, I think its too early to say I deserve a spot due to my contributions. However, what I can say is, if given the chance in time I can prove myself worthy of holding the title. To help alleviate the workload on other the Sensei, I've taken in 50+ students in almost every field I can teach in and haven't denied a single roleplayer with little to no training the chance to be taught by me. Regardless of whether my training applications are opened or closed, I can never deny someone without training, since that is what I promised in my original application for Senseiship. Being a new generation rper (Joined in Nov 12), I'd like to say I've accomplished much in a short amount of time. Joining the medical school seems like the next step in my advancement. The medical techniques themselves are also among the most intriguing and diverse on the entire canon list. Truthfully, I want this partly because of the power you gain and partly because my current arsenal is lack luster. I possess no abilities other than the Basic 5, Nin, Tai Gen and Ken. Custom techniques aside, the current abilities I possess can be obtained by any and every rper with relative ease. I'd like something to differentiate me from everyone else. Not to mention my style is very defensive and is orientated around blocking/tanking my opponent's attacks, whilst gradually gaining the upper hand. The ability to take damage and heal from it simply goes hand in hand with my Kakuzu bio. I'm not the type of hoard/stack abilities nor am I the type to make biographies for the power they provide. I've never once requested a biography permission and the only ability I've ever asked for was Steel Release auto since there were no available teachers at the time. Hopefully these things give a small insight into my rp character as well as credibility to everything written above. Its natural to want power in the rp, since that's essentially the goal of all roleplayers one way or another. There's nothing wrong with wanting power as long as you seek to earn it. That's why permissions have never really been my thing. No work or effort goes into typing a simple VM. Joining the medical school, helping out in the hospital and undergoing rigorous training to become a fully fledged medical ninja will allow me to feel I've earned the abilities I'm taught.

Thanks for considering my application, its appreciated.

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Vincent

Though I am new to the RP,I would like to apply to this rare occasion to show that I am serious about helping out the RP community by giving something back.I think I should be accepted because I am very enthusiastic about the RP.I have great things in mind for this RP and I dedicate a lot of time to it.Becoming a student of the Medical School would be a great honour,and even though I did not give anything to the RP yet,I will do everything in my power as a Role Player to give back to those who inspired me and everyone who needs it.The Medical School has been one of those things that interested me since I started Role Playing and I saw it in action when Vincent fought Lilli,it was amazing.Being a medical ninja on NB was a rarity and only one man has mastered it (Vincent).That already shows that it's not a walk in the park.I look up to those who made the RP what it is today and how much time they spent in making it success and thus I would like to also do something that is relevant to the growing RP community.

If I were to be accepted,I would do what is expected of me and more.I heard that doing the training is pretty difficult,but even when faced with difficult obstacles,I'll use what I learned from the best and my own ingenuity to get through it.Being a Medical Ninja would allow me to explore different aspects of the RP and also mould me into a greater Role Player.Being able to play around with poisons and learn things very few have before would also be awesome.Also,to me,the RP never really was about showcasing your power,but to have fun and act out the character you are Role Playing with to your greatest extent,and I saw this very trait in many Role Players that inspired me.Even though this is a long shot for me,I would like to thank you and everyone involved in allowing us to apply for this great chance.

Last edited:

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright. Well to try to wrap this up shorty, I feel that I've done good for this NB community in my year being active in the RP. Teaching for what was a 6 month span as a senpai under LoK. I felt that I couldn't keep up in my teachings because of my Senior year so I let the spot go in hopes that somebody else would teach at a consistent rate like I attempted to. That's all I really have to be honest. I taught in the RP for some time, I started from getting no training and being frustrated by that fact to teaching others and prospering in the RP. I just lost in the RP tournament, being one of the final eight shows that I've actually progressed since battling my friend with E rank justu's lol. If that wasn't enough I was one of the best coming out of the 2012 class. Since joining Kumogakure after every other village declined me(Including you vinny <.<), the NW has gotten a lot more interesting. Kumogakure has this new look in the NW. Where most villages do not like the village as a whole, making the NW a lot more interesting. The then uprising generation made this Ninja world the way it is and I take some credit for that. I'm sure there are more qualified people then me, but I did my fair share to help this place. Directly and indirectly. Should I get the training I'd like to incorporate it with some Dark justu's I had in mind and try to put more battle strategy on the map in the Ninja world. I'm kinda known for being very defensive with my dark and evading, medical justu will benefit me greatly in the defense aspect.

That's it really, hope you pick me.

Last edited:

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dear Medical School,

Of course like many other people, I wish to join the Medical school. Seeing I have advanced quite far over the last year finishing much of my training and gaining experience, I believe I deserve a spot in the Medical school this semester. That is why I am here to convince you that I deserve that spot. First I'd like to say that I believe I have the required experience to enter the school, and the purpose of me joining, is that in the future I seek to help the people in need, being the onces being injured during training and battle. The purpose of being a Medical nin is to help the people in need and exceed in what they are doing, and that is my goal here on the base. I wish to contribute to the site in the way that I wish to become this unique and skilled Medical nin to aid people in need, and to use it to aid people even while in combat. Yet this is also a Stepping stone for me to gain even more experience as I wish to become a sensei though that will not happen before I have accomplished the goal of becoming a Medical nin which will be the ultimate goal of aiding people as of now. There is not much else to say besides my goals and what I seek to do and to contribute to the site, besides that I hope I have convinced the person whom will accept or decline an application to accept me. U_U

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Firstly, I understand that it is a great privilege to become a medical school student, it is a unique experience that like many others I would like to be a part of. Although I haven't a massive amount of battles that I've been in I believe that I've demonstrated excellent RP conduct and a healthy amount of knowledge RP wise. I've recently applied for Senpaiship to begin the teaching route, so I'm very excited about the possibility of becoming involved with the teaching system. Furthermore, other than the basic teachable elements and styles along with Dark release I don't necessarily have anything else, that is to say no CFS or CE and so I find that the medical techniques will be applied into my fighting style frequently if learned and used properly without improper abuse of any kind. The training experience in itself seems as if it would be very fun and enjoyable, in addition to the inner workings of the Medical Arts which interests me greatly. In any case, I've no previous record of improper behavior in the past both RP wise and Gen section wise, and I believe that my desire to learn and become an excellent medical ninja is more than enough to give me the honor of enrolling.

Thank you for considering my application.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dear Vincent and Rei,
I would first like to say that it would be a honor to be accepted into the NB Med School and a rare opportunity that I have always wanted to achieve on NB. I also would like to mention that it would a dream come true and a honor to learn from Vincent and Rei. I always wanted to learn Medical Ninjutsu so I can help heal people not only in my village but in the hospital. I also have been a part of this forum for over two years now and Medical ninjutsu is one of the most unique skills to learn on here. I work hard, studious, and always try to be as efficient as possible. I try and be friends with everyone on here not only with normal RPers but also Mods and Senseis. I would love to learn from the most respected person that is involved in the RP and work hard to impress you. I wouldn't misuse this skill I will only use it to help out others. I have a good online time and come on NB everyday so time would not be a problem. I know being let in the MedSchool would allow me the chance to learn a unique skill you two only allow people you believe is worthy of learning it and I believe I am of of those people. I would be very appreciated if you chose me to learn Medical Ninjutsu from you both. I know if I was chosen to be accepted into the school it will take time and commitment and I would be willing to put 110% of it if chosen. I also want day want to impress Vincent. Its also a goal of mine to hopefully achieve Med-Sensei and which would be a great honor but would have to come with only great work and determination. I am also already RokuNR's senpai and have been for a while and at the moment I have just started my sensei test. Please take the time to considered me and thank you for your time.

Last edited:

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To all whom it may concern,

Before I took a long break from NB, I was a sempai for 4 months. I've taught the five elements and Gentle Fist for students and even though most of them might be inactive, I can proudly say that the active ones are among the best RPers. I was always looking forward to expand on Gentle Fist and bring a basic core of what it is to NB. When I finish my semester, I'd like to join the Staff of Medical School to further aid my student's knowledge and being able to expand on the knowledge NB Medical School has to offer. I also intent to use the knowledge I'll gain through the semester to aid my fellow teammates in battles that will occur within the NW. My intentions with medical ninjutsu is not to give myself an advantage over my enemies along the way of my RP career, but my priorities consists of my teammates and to aid NB Medical School. In real life, I'm majoring in a Health Profession (BSN to be exact) and I can apply that knowledge towards my medical training or aid my fellow mates throughout the semester.

Thank you,
House.

Reactions: Tsuki

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cool, Med-School are up!

Hey Vincent and Rei, or whoever it may concern. Taking me in for med-school would be a great idea, one because i am extremely active in the base and i am enthusiastic RPer, challenging people way out of my league including SY, Obito, Professor Sarutobi, and Sharingdork; though i don't play to win, since i know i won't, but i play to have fun and for experience. Another reason is because i want to show people how useful. medical ninjutsu can be, in terms of RP and the normal Naruto world. People think of medical ninjutsu as one that is useless, and is not as powerful as elemental ninjutsu, but i think it is the most useful and helpful tool you can use in battle. (Referring to people who think Sakura/Tsunade are weak just because they only know medical ninjutsu.) Honestly, i don't see myself taking one of these six spots, seeing how many experienced RP'ers who applied. I am, in my opinion, a good member of narutobase society, following the rules and helping newer RP members find trainings. I also work with a few others on a Roleplay academy, for new RPers to learn the basics so they will be prepared on actual training. I am enthusiastic to learn, probably reply in my med-school trainings with as much detail as i can proved and as fast as i am able to. Reason to become a medical ninja for me, is simply because i want to get more involved in the RP system. Being a medical ninja means that you have access to NB hospital, which right now seems pretty inactive. If i were to become a full-fledged medical ninja, i would treat my patients quickly and with RP added, making it enjoyable for myself and my patients. Although i haven't been a member for quite some time, compared to other applicants whom has been a member since years past, I believe i would be a good candidate because i don't see myself being inactive anytime soon. I want to contribute as much to the RP community as i can, including the NB hospital, NW world, and Training systems. Being a medical ninja has always been a dream of mine, which started one month after starting RP when i saw the sharingan activation piling up. Lastly, i have wild dreams and ideas that may or may not come true. Having this come true would be insane. I always think of ways to improve NW, like having individual hospitals for each village during wartimes, so each villagers medical ninja can contribute and aid their damaged and tired shinobi's. I only know the basics of medical ninja techniques, and i am interested in learning more, and spreading my knowledge when the time comes, if i become a sensei. I really do hope i get accepted, it being a medical ninja is a high achievement, and it would be incredible. Thanks for accepting my application, i hope i at least get considered amongst these candidates!

-EdwardSama! :)

One last reason i'd like to be a mednin, is because being trained by Rei. xD haven't seen her in the actual RP, due to the fact that i've only been a member since May, but it would be an honor! And sorry for this incredibly long application, hard to keep it short .-.

Last edited: