0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ck youre too early that was my turn:p please redo it after mine

Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Supplementary Modifier
Chakra: 7
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

i bind you to the ground

ninpo: cho:no:ryoku sen - psi beam
type: attack
range: close
chakra: 45
damage: 60
discription: the user focuses bad energy in his hands and shoots it on the opponent
when the opponent is hit he will lose control of himself.
note* limited usage (can even go through steel)

i shoot bad energy at you (pure hatred) this is energy so you cant block it with water or another element

Last edited:

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
right now this is how i think it ended up i might be wrong though

You had some clone then u went under ground i sent my clones at your clones then made them blow up that killed your clones and mine and im safe with 2 clones infront of me gaurding me while im on top of the toad i summoned =]

then u popped up and used fireball on me my turn now?

CaptainKenpachi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the clones that was attacking wolfboy: one runs over and jumps above you then using katon housenka(mythical fire flower) from above you
the other uses daibakufu no jutsu (waterfall) burrying wolfboy even further underground with no chance of escape

i jumped from undernesth the ground infront of the you and the clones killing the clones with fireball jutsu and starts to run at you then my other water cloe from water boy fight ues water bullet from above injurig the toad :D

well its because ive trapped wolfboy i had another advantage

Last edited:

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok my turn : i use shadow clone jutsu x 2 send my 2 clones out to attack you then the real me uses my trump card:

Wind Style Hurricane Ownage

* Type:Attack/Defence
* Range: Short-Long
* Chakra Cost:70
* Damage Points:90 (- 10 damage if hit with wind blade)
* Description:User creates a huge hurricane with the user in the center if it.Anything trying to attack the user the hurricane automatically defends the user by shooting little blades of wind Chakra on the microscopic level. (can only be used by Minato Namikaze and Naruto Uzumaki).This jutsu lasts for 2 turns.

So now you are outside of that with my two clones with the real me safe and sound for any damage for 2 turns

CaptainKenpachi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
haha thanks so much its over, i then use (if u didnt realise i was in a snake so the guy that jumped up was a clone) Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique (i appear underneath you from the ground killing the toad , i jump out of the snakes mouth, my clones uses daibakufu(waterfall) dragging your clones underground. i then jump on u, using Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique(youre paralyzed with no chance of escape i then jump back into the snakes mouth with you:D your trump card failed you

it does get confusing, we should of done my turn minatos turn my turn wolf boy i think

Last edited:

CaptainKenpachi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well i took this into account, what it is is that i automatically appear underneath you -ill explain Doton ? Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.. understand. it was a great fight though :D