Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I use : (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)-Shadow Clone Technique to make 2 clones, One uses
(Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks.

and one uses (Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra Cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Description:A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage to even a Summonig like Gamabunta.

kk ur turn

LoneWolf

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
is that all? yay:D

ninpo hissori aware - silent magic
type: defence, ninjutsu
chakra cost: 20
damage points: 35
discription: the user makes a magic circle around himself
that will levitate the user for 2 turns, its good to avoid critical attacks.

i levitate myself high in the air to avoid my next ace

Doku Kiri - Poison Mist
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close (0-5m), Mid (5-10m)
Chakra: 40
Description: This technique allows the user to expel poison gas from their body. This can serve as cover to escape, and as an offensive technique against the opponent.
*Note: Though this is not an Attack Per Turn jutsu because of its nature, it operates in much the same way. Damage continues on a smaller scale over a course of several turns unless cured

I cover the area in a poison fog that will hurt everyone who is inside

I end my turn:p

CaptainKenpachi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thanks for the water ;) (btw you dont need to add damagae and chakra, look for the killing moves) one clone youses suiton:suijenheki(water wall) to cancel out the attacks, the other jumps over the wall and uses suiton :suirydan nno jutsu (water dragon) destroying the clones. the other two clones attacking wolfboy use suirou no jutsu, one from the front and one from above. (kuchiyose no jutsu (summons snake)

LoneWolf

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
focusses chakra to my hand and hit the water prison on his crucial point so he will break

raiton: nabikari furoa - lightning floor
type: defence
range: close
chakra: 30
damage: 10
discription: the user puts lightning to the ground and create a lightning circle around him
to protect himself
and when the enemy tries to jump over it the lightning will hit him from above.
note* lasts 2 turns

i protect myself against the future attacks:p

Ikadzuchi no Kiba - Lightning Bolt Fang

Type: Attack
Range: Any
Chakra: 35
damage: 50
Description: The user will send a plume of an electrified chakra-like essence into the clouds above to activate bolts of lightning to rain down upon a target.
Limit: Raiton Element.

on you and the snake

Last edited:

CaptainKenpachi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i go inseide my snake, which takes the hit then i use *
Doton Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu
Inner Decapitation Skill(underground where you dont know)
one clone uses siugadan (water fang projectile) using the water on the floor destroying all of the shadow clones

the other two clones jump back from the poison

Last edited:

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I create 5x shadow clones then send 3 at you they use (Bunshin Bakuha)-Shadow Clone Explosion and the other two Stay back defending me while i use (Kuchiyose no Jutsu)-Summoning Technique and summon a toad

O and did u run away from the lake i made to go underground or u mean u go underwater?

Last edited:

CaptainKenpachi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I create 5x shadow clones then send 3 at you they use (Bunshin Bakuha)-Shadow Clone Explosion and the other two Stay back defending me while i use (Kuchiyose no Jutsu)-Summoning Technique and summon a toad
didnt work only water clones can do that, and its watch this ;) bunshin daibakuha (water clone explosion) destroying both all of your clones and damaging the frog.

the other clones on - one use suiton: daibakufu after jumping at him , throwing him ito the air. the other uses (kanashibari no jutsu) body freeze, freezig the water in his body and leaving him stone still on the floor

wolfboy is captured and taken undergroud

Last edited: