Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Between eight and 10 people have been killed in a shooting at a Texas high school, say police.

Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez told reporters the majority of the dead at Santa Fe High School were students.

A student is in custody after the attack at the school, which is about 40 miles (65km) south of Houston.

The death toll makes this the deadliest school shooting since the one in February at Parkland, Florida.
Source:

Ouch.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
inb4 people talk about banning guns.

This is honestly such a tragedy and specifically in Houston. This city had just gone through hurricane relief efforts. He needs to be sent to the mental asylum to get help immediately. The school also needs to improve its security, schools have to do what airports are doing for security checks. It has gotten to that point.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yet another shooting, look at that. I wonder what's the first thing they'll blame...

It's almost like there isn't a connection in the slightest between these patterns, abnormal shootings, and the mainstream media pushing people towards radicalism and extremes with daily race baiting and other propaganda.

Shooting > Guns bad! Ban guns!

Another shooting > Stop killing our children! No guns!

Yet another > *Autistic screech* How many more lives! Ban guns!

Another > NRA there's blood on your hands!

How idiotic do people have to be to not realize that this is scarier than guns. I'm willing to bet a lot more will die until they finally get what they want, wich is to ban guns. And let's see how good that'll go when it finally happens.

Surprise surprise, the first thing i saw about the shooting was Hogg's face as i scrolled down the articles on my page.

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
inb4 people talk about banning guns.

This is honestly such a tragedy and specifically in Houston. This city had just gone through hurricane relief efforts. He needs to be sent to the mental asylum to get help immediately. The school also needs to improve its security, schools have to do what airports are doing for security checks. It has gotten to that point.
Well I wasn't gonna bring it up, but this wouldn't have happened if he had a knife, maybe it wouldn't have escalated at all, and it doesn't happen in other places.

Yet another shooting, look at that. I wonder what's the first thing they'll blame...

It's almost like there isn't a connection in the slightest between these patterns, abnormal shootings, and the mainstream media pushing people towards radicalism and extremes with daily race baiting and other propaganda.

How idiotic do people have to be to not realize that this is scarier than guns. I'm willing to bet a lot more will die until they finally get what they want, wich is to ban guns. And let's see how good that'll go when it finally happens.

Surprise surprise, the first thing i saw about the shooting was Hogg's face as i scrolled down the articles on my page.
Why do you want guns?

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Surprise surprise. Another shooting, another comment that downplays the tragedy and the cause.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Governor Greg Abbott said the suspect used a shotgun and a .38 revolver that he appeared to have taken from his father, who legally owned the weapons."

Yep, As expected.

If the police find out the father didn't properly secure his guns, He should also be charged/Fined and have his ability to buy/own guns removed.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Governor Greg Abbott said the suspect used a shotgun and a .38 revolver that he appeared to have taken from his father, who legally owned the weapons."

Yep, As expected.

If the police find out the father didn't properly secure his guns, He should also be charged/Fined and have his ability to buy/own guns removed.
Sounds reasonable enough. What do you think should be done about the shooter? Personally i'd say give him death sentence but that wouldn't make me any different so idk. But when you're that far gone it probably shouldn't matter, or is it better to let him rot in jail?

So you are not pro guns?
I'm not a fan of guns but i belive in the right to have one.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds reasonable enough. What do you think should be done about the shooter? Personally i'd say give him death sentence but that wouldn't make me any different so idk. But when you're that far gone it probably shouldn't matter, or is it better to let him rot in jail?.
Depends on the motive for the shooting but if the death penalty was thrown at it i wouldn't be against it.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sounds reasonable enough. What do you think should be done about the shooter? Personally i'd say give him death sentence but that wouldn't make me any different so idk. But when you're that far gone it probably shouldn't matter, or is it better to let him rot in jail?

I'm not a fan of guns but i belive in the right to have one.
Right, that's what I thought.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

:coffee:

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Surprise surprise. Another shooting, another comment that downplays the tragedy and the cause.
Not siding with him in any way but guns are certainly not the issue. The issue is several different things one is how easily accessible ARs are to the youth and just about almost anyone. But banning them is a fairytale dream that'll never happen particularly because the government will have no actual way getting every single gun off of the millions upon millions of gun owners like myself and especially won't be getting them off the actual criminals. Lmao, it'd be a site to see the thousandfolds of criminals out there willingly hand over their arms to the government. Point is raise the age to purchase an AR to 21 same as a concealed firearm and require a license for an AR, obviously Trump needs to not cut budget on mental health funding which he has. And be hard on background checks. It's pretty simple. The left needs to educate themselves on firearms as a whole before talking about it like they know it and the right needs to educate themselves on the issue and acknowledge that there is a problem.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not siding with him in any way but guns are certainly not the issue. The issue is several different things one is how easily accessible ARs are to the youth and just about almost anyone. But banning them is a fairytale dream that'll never happen particularly because the government will have no actual way getting every single gun off of the millions upon millions of gun owners like myself and especially won't be getting them off the actual criminals. Lmao, it'd be a site to see the thousandfolds of criminals out there willingly hand over their arms to the government. Point is raise the age to purchase an AR to 21 same as a concealed firearm and require a license for an AR, obviously Trump needs to not cut budget on mental health funding which he has. And be hard on background checks. It's pretty simple. The left needs to educate themselves on firearms as a whole before talking about it like they know it and the right needs to educate themselves on the issue and acknowledge that there is a problem.
Well I'm not in favor for banning all firearms, but certain guns should not be in the hands of civilians. People seem to forget that when the second amendment was established there only existed single-shot firearms. The concept of a mass shootings from one individual was foreign to them nor could they have perceived that weapons would evolve to such a point where one person can mow through hundreds of people.

There are countries that managed to successfully eliminate their gun problem through strict gun laws. Australia is a good example of this where it had very little gun regulation up until mass shootings started to happen, and after implementing their current gun laws there hasn't been a mass shooting in over 20 years. Japan is another example where gun deaths are almost non-existent due to their strict gun laws.

You'd be surprised at whose willing to hand-over their guns. Crime and poverty are directly correlated. Most criminals don't go out stealing and causing mayhem simply because they feel like it, but because they're desperate. There are new programs being established where potential criminals are being paid to instead of indulging in crime, to go to school and get their life in order, and it has been working. These people who were desperate have commented on saying that this sort of program helped them go on a better path and not lead them into crime in order to survive.

You can disagree with me on the methods, but you can't deny that leaving things the way they are or arming people with more guns is not a viable solution to gun violence. We need to try new methods that may even seem unorthodox in order to mitigate a very real and major problem in our country.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Seriously though! There’s literally no reason justifiable for these school shootings to keep taking place but they keep happening. It’s almost like they’re being controlled or some shit.