Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guys, my state's Lieutenant Governor has come up with a REAL theory on why this is occuring. It's because ABORTIONS. They desensitize children to violence.

In a state that has pretty much made abortion impossible, the cause is still ABORTIONS. Damn, aren't we Texans so smart...

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guys, my state's Lieutenant Governor has come up with a REAL theory on why this is occuring. It's because ABORTIONS. They desensitize children to violence.

In a state that has pretty much made abortion impossible, the cause is still ABORTIONS. Damn, aren't we Texans so smart...
To my understanding, he didn’t bring up just abortion but as well as divorce,along with violent video games and films. Plus bullying. That had caused Americans to devalue life.

I believe him.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its not the weapon's fault, its the person who wields them. You can stab someone with a fork but that doesn't mean the fork is to blame, its the person who physically chose the act to thrust it into someone is to blame.

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not the weapon's fault, its the person who wields them. You can stab someone with a fork but that doesn't mean the fork is to blame, its the person who physically chose the act to thrust it into someone is to blame.
But you can't kill 10 people with a fork unless they're really dumb or you're really good. Things are different with a gun.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I wasn't gonna bring it up, but this wouldn't have happened if he had a knife, maybe it wouldn't have escalated at all, and it doesn't happen in other places.
It wouldn't have mattered. The guy was mentally ill, regardless of the weapon he had access to, he would have looked to kill people and maybe himself, if he had the guts.

The problem is with the person. You can go on a killing spree with a knife, especially in crowded areas. I am pretty sure you would have heard those instances on the news.

Kids are the problem these days and you can blame the guy's parents for not raising him right either. I can see he must have gone through a lot of child abuse. Usually school shooters go through child abuse and neglect. It is his state of mind that is at fault.

Equip the guy with a weapon and now you are looking at a mass murderer.

Reactions: Onii Chan

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But you can't kill 10 people with a fork unless they're really dumb or you're really good. Things are different with a gun.
It isn't, Jack the Reaper never had guns and he killed many many women within the cover of darkness. Do you really think there was never a massive murder before guns? Do you really think there has never been a massive murder without a gun in the modern era either? Like i said, its the wielder not the weapon.

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It isn't, Jack the Reaper never had guns and he killed many many women within the cover of darkness. Do you really think there was never a massive murder before guns? Do you really think there has never been a massive murder without a gun in the modern era either? Like i said, its the wielder not the weapon.
The topic isn't about serial killers. Its about mass shootings and guns that every idiot can own. If you could do a mass shooting with a fork, people would protest to ban them.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The topic isn't about serial killers. Its about mass shootings and guns that every idiot can own. If you could do a mass shooting with a fork, people would protest to ban them.
Hm.. weird how those are the exact same thing when talking about gun violence. If you mass shoot you're in definition a serial killer bud, serial meaning many/succession. And i'm sorry but you seem quite young, i don't think you're old enough to understand the differences and specifics of this kinda stuff, i mean you literally just said ''if you could do a mass shooting with a fork''... Not sure if you knew this or not bud but forks don't shoot lol. But lets assume you said something that made sense like, ''you cant mass murder with a fork'', well, you can and although its never happened before doesn't mean it cant happen. But in this case lets say a fork is replaced with a knife, then yes, its happened several times in history, more than you think. Because teens go around and grab their fathers guns and do this doesn't mean they couldn't have later found a pencil and just went on a killing rampage in one classroom one afternoon because his parents didn't have a gun. Look at people like Ted Bundy or Jeffery Dahmer, i don't believe they ever used a gun to my knowledge but yet they killed many during their life and is a prime example of what people can do without guns and why i'll always believe guns aren't the problem, its the individual.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Always the same excuse... But you can't kill 10 people with a fork, but you can't kill 20 with a knife, but you can't do this with that. You're missing the point wich is that is not the object that is responsible, it's the person.

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Always the same excuse... But you can't kill 10 people with a fork, but you can't kill 20 with a knife, but you can't do this with that. You're missing the point wich is that is not the object that is responsible, it's the person.
Yeah, but if the person doesn't have easy access to a fucking gun, he won't go on a killing spree. And even if he does, he won't be able to kill tens of people within a few minutes with a knife. Luckily we have actual laws in Europe and things like this almost never happen.

Last edited:

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, but if the person doesn't have easy access to a fucking gun, he won't go on a killing spree. And even if he does, he won't be able to kill tens of people within a few minutes with a knife. Luckily we have actual laws in Europe and things like this almost never happen.
Just to expand on that point, but there are studies which prove that people with suicidal/violent tendencies are more inclined to go through with their actions if the had an access to a gun as opposed to something like a knife.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
weird how jack the reaper lived there isn't it?