Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
weird how jack the reaper lived there isn't it?
Learn the difference between serial killer and mass murderer.

"A serial killer is conventionally defined as a person who murders three or more people in a period of over a month, with “cooling down” time between murders. For a serial killer, the murders must be separate events, which are most often driven by a psychological thrill or pleasure.

Mass murderers, unlike serial killers, kill a large number of people, typically at the same time in a single location. With some exceptions, many mass murders end with the death of the perpetrators, either by self-infliction or by law enforcement. According to Dr. Michael Stone, professor of psychiatry at Columbia, mass murderers are generally dissatisfied people, and have poor social skills and few friends. Generally the motives of mass murderers are less obvious than those of serial killers. According to Stone, 96.5% of mass murderers are male, and a majority of them are not clinically psychotic. "

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
weird how jack the reaper lived there isn't it?
you keep bringing up serial killers when they have nothing to do with the discussion. They need several months or even years to kill a large number of people ( or even less people in most cases ). A crazy lunatic however who has easy access to a gun can kill a lot of people within minutes. I can't believe you still don't see my point.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Learn the difference between serial killer and mass murderer.

"A serial killer is conventionally defined as a person who murders three or more people in a period of over a month, with “cooling down” time between murders. For a serial killer, the murders must be separate events, which are most often driven by a psychological thrill or pleasure.

Mass murderers, unlike serial killers, kill a large number of people, typically at the same time in a single location. With some exceptions, many mass murders end with the death of the perpetrators, either by self-infliction or by law enforcement. According to Dr. Michael Stone, professor of psychiatry at Columbia, mass murderers are generally dissatisfied people, and have poor social skills and few friends. Generally the motives of mass murderers are less obvious than those of serial killers. According to Stone, 96.5% of mass murderers are male, and a majority of them are not clinically psychotic. "
You must be registered for see images

Damn... that debunk was so easy i could've literally done that in my sleep. I recommend not referencing random sites that you don't even know, that could be your problem here.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Damn... that debunk was so easy i could've literally done that in my sleep. I recommend not referencing random sites that you don't even know, that could be your problem here.
Lmao wut? Did you even read what you just posted?

Nothing in that definition debunks what I just said.

It actually debunked you.

"taking place in a series"

"Repeatedly committing the same offense"

Wow.....

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you keep bringing up serial killers when they have nothing to do with the discussion. They need several months or even years to kill a large number of people ( or even less people in most cases ). A crazy lunatic however who has easy access to a gun can kill a lot of people within minutes. I can't believe you still don't see my point.
Because your point is mute from the start, you're referencing that a mass murderer is different than a serial killer but the word ''serial'' literally means a series and or repeated action to which a mass murder is within concept. You don't call someone a mass murderer, that's bad English, you would call them a serial killer because that's what they're. I think it's funny that you're here arguing with how i call these pieces of trash yet you don't wanna talk about my actual counter debate about people like Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer who killed i believe 30 or more people with their bare hands alone or a sharp object. How about a recent tragedy where Mark Conditt mailed bombs in texas and killed people that way? My whole argument is that the left is so ignorant to believe the media and or popular false belief that ''guns'' are the problem yet it really isn't, its the psychos that roam freely on the streets. Keep dodging the clear truth i spit out of my mouth by repeating the same one liner ''b-but ... that's not the topic, sir. '', yet in reality it is, the topic is murderers.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, but if the person doesn't have easy access to a fucking gun, he won't go on a killing spree.
sigh

And even if he does, he won't be able to kill tens of people within a few minutes with a knife.
Again, it doesn't matter. You're not focusing on the real problem, just the object used to kill. If somebody wants to kill they will do it be it 10 or 5, here or there, with this or that.

Luckily we have actual laws in Europe and things like this almost never happen.
Luckily those laws don't protect you from your government, from getting stabbed, ran over, have acid thrown in your face, or having your daughter raped in front of you. Europe is mess and a horrible example of how a country should be.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't call someone a mass murderer, that's bad English, you would call them a serial killer because that's what they're.
Mass murder, by law, is recognized as a separate crime from serial killing.

"Most of the definitions also required a period of time between the murders. This break-in-time was necessary to distinguish between a mass murder and a serial murder. Serial murder required a temporal separation between the different murders, which was described as: separate occasions, cooling-off period, and emotional cooling-off period.

Generally, mass murder was described as a number of murders (four or more) occurring during the same incident, with no distinctive time period between the murders. These events typically involved a single location, where the killer murdered a number of victims in an ongoing incident"

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because your point is mute from the start, you're referencing that a mass murderer is different than a serial killer but the word ''serial'' literally means a series and or repeated action to which a mass murder is within concept. You don't call someone a mass murderer, that's bad English, you would call them a serial killer because that's what they're. I think it's funny that you're here arguing with how i call these pieces of trash yet you don't wanna talk about my actual counter debate about people like Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer who killed i believe 30 or more people with their bare hands alone or a sharp object. How about a recent tragedy where Mark Conditt mailed bombs in texas and killed people that way? My whole argument is that the left is so ignorant to believe the media and or popular false belief that ''guns'' are the problem yet it really isn't, its the psychos that roam freely on the streets. Keep dodging the clear truth i spit out of my mouth by repeating the same one liner ''b-but ... that's not the topic, sir. '', yet in reality it is, the topic is murderers.
This forum really needs a facepalm function smh. Lightbringer pretty much countered @bold.
The ones you mentioned are serial killers, someone who randomly starts to shoot and kills people is a mass murderer. There is a difference, whether you like it or not. Psychos have access to weapons just like any sane person, and that's the problem. That's why mass shootings happen. The said psycho wouldn't do it without a gun.

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sigh

Again, it doesn't matter. You're not focusing on the real problem, just the object used to kill. If somebody wants to kill they will do it be it 10 or 5, here or there, with this or that.

Luckily those laws don't protect you from your government, from getting stabbed, ran over, have acid thrown in your face, or having your daughter raped in front of you. Europe is mess and a horrible example of how a country should be.

So "sigh" is your counter argument? Well its not like I expected more from you.

You are the one who is not focusing on the problem. Sure, if someone wants to kill, they will do it. I'm not saying you're wrong about that. However they are not gonna kill 10+ people within 5 minutes without a gun.

The same stuff is more likely to happen in USA. Also Europe isn't a country.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mass murder, by law, is recognized as a separate crime from serial killing.

"Most of the definitions also required a period of time between the murders. This break-in-time was necessary to distinguish between a mass murder and a serial murder. Serial murder required a temporal separation between the different murders, which was described as: separate occasions, cooling-off period, and emotional cooling-off period.

Generally, mass murder was described as a number of murders (four or more) occurring during the same incident, with no distinctive time period between the murders. These events typically involved a single location, where the killer murdered a number of victims in an ongoing incident"
This forum really needs a facepalm function smh. Lightbringer pretty much countered @bold.
The ones you mentioned are serial killers, someone who randomly starts to shoot and kills people is a mass murderer. There is a difference, whether you like it or not. Psychos have access to weapons just like any sane person, and that's the problem. That's why mass shootings happen. The said psycho wouldn't do it without a gun.
As you can see people, the left once again dodging my actual retorts to focus on such a little aspect as ''grammar''. As if grammar is the main conversational treasure here, i think its funny that both of you keep yelling at me that i'm off topic but in reality you're the one talking about grammar and i'm here talking about murderers which is the actual topic at hand. When either of you decide to grow up and recognize my actual counter-debate that i've repeated multiple times now i'll be ignoring you which in the end is a down side for you. Debates is how you gain knowledge and in turn intelligence and self resolution, but if you're more worried about a singular word hidden between a entire essay then i'd rather not continue humoring your ignorance.

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you can see people, the left once again dodging my actual retorts to focus on such a little aspect as ''grammar''. As if grammar is the main conversational treasure here, i think its funny that both of you keep yelling at me that i'm off topic but in reality you're the one talking about grammar and i'm here talking about murderers which is the actual topic at hand. When either of you decide to grow up and recognize my actual counter-debate that i've repeated multiple times now i'll be ignoring you which in the end is a down side for you. Debates is how you gain knowledge and in turn intelligence and self resolution, but if you're more worried about a singular word hidden between a entire essay then i'd rather not continue humoring your ignorance.
So in other words you basically said you concede, you're just too ashamed to admit it?

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you can see, this person can't admit to being wrong by conflating "mass murder" and "serial murder" as the same thing and is now butt-hurt because I posted the irrefutable definition given by the FBI.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So "sigh" is your counter argument? Well its not like I expected more from you.
It wasn't a counter argument, it was clearly an expression. In my opinion, i didn't feel like you made an actual argument worthy of countering in any way.

You are the one who is not focusing on the problem. Sure, if someone wants to kill, they will do it. I'm not saying you're wrong about that. However they are not gonna kill 10+ people within 5 minutes without a gun.
How am i the one not focusing on the real problem when you're the one complaining about guns and i'm the one telling you it's not the object but the person using the object. If you cut the leaves of a problem the problem will remain even it's different, slightly better or worse until it is removed from the root. Not a very easy thing to do. You're not thinking right.

The same stuff is more likely to happen in USA.
Yes. If hypothetically you were somehow able to remove all guns and implement the same laws it would. Very likely.

Also Europe isn't a country.
I didn't say it was. I made a point that went right above your head.

Yes you clearly did.....

I read all comments. Yours just stick out because of how dumb they are.
Okay genius, where did i say it...

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Always the same excuse... But you can't kill 10 people with a fork, but you can't kill 20 with a knife, but you can't do this with that. You're missing the point wich is that is not the object that is responsible, it's the person.
To neglect casualties when deciding if a weapon should be accessible to citizens is ridiculous because it has no limits itself. It's very obvious something is wrong when the same could be said of nukes. Someone has to press that big, red button and take responsibility for it.

I don't think you understand why it's relevant. You can point out serial killers who didn't use guns, BUT the distinction matters. A mass murder(a bunch of deaths at once) cannot easily be committed with bare hands. In order for a serial killer, one that abstains from using guns at that, to rack up as many bodies as a mass murder, they would have to evade arrest or suspicion multiple times. Because of that fact, the rise of a serial killer is much harder than a mass murderer's.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheEvilOne