Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if u ask me marvel is better in live action movies and comics but id say dc takes the cake in animated movies and tv shows

Last edited:
Reactions: NLee

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well in terms of live action movies of course Marvel wins. They got their sh*t together when it comes to live action movies while all Dc has to show for it is the Nolan Trilogy and Green Lantern (the former being a success and the latter being a flop.)

Though in terms of animated films Dc beats Marvel. Does Marvel have any animated films?

Uchiha Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well in terms of live action movies of course Marvel wins. They got their sh*t together when it comes to live action movies while all Dc has to show for it is the Nolan Trilogy and Green Lantern (the former being a success and the latter being a flop.)

Though in terms of animated films Dc beats Marvel. Does Marvel have any animated films?
They have some, But IDK what they are Marvel has more animated shows than movies.

Winter Savior

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
DC is better at animated movies because they are more mystery and interest driven, always a plot that makes you think and really can get the viewer invested. They do very well with animated TV shows as well.

Marvel does better overall movies. While I will say that I have been reading quite a bit of DC comics lately, seeing as they have so many characters and most being generic rip offs of the main group, and the only comics that are even interesting and innovative anymore are Green lantern (which I never liked til recently) and Batman, I will say that Marvel beats them in comics simply because though they too have many characters, they are just a bit more diverse and more original with their bulk, they also don't disregard continuity just to fit their own needs like DC, or rather not as much.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Too be honest this one is a highly controversial one seeing as there are die hard fans who despise Marvel or despise DC. No matter how good their movies, comics, and animated series maybe.

Marvel tries to stick with science for....well all of their characters, except for a handful of them that get their powers from space. But overall their movies tend to aim for the fans sense of action. That's what most of their movies tend to be....action packed. People will cry wolf that their movies don't have plots (especially the Avengers) but for a movie like that, that has some of the top tier characters in the Marvelverse there is not much more they could have done other than make it mostly action packed.

Here is a list of movies, and tv series (that I am aware of) that Marvel has done

Real Life - Ironman (1 & 2), Hulk (2003, and Incredible), Fan. Four (1 & 2), Cap. America, Thor, Daredevil, Punisher (1, and War Zone), Spider-Man (1, 2, 3 & Amazing), Blade (1, 2, 3), The Avengers, Ghost Rider (1 & 2), X-Men (1, 2, 3, First Class, and Wolverine Origins) and Elektra

Animated Movies - Invincible Ironman, Doctor Strange, Planet Hulk, Avengers (1, 2 & Heroes of Tomorrow), Hulk vs, and Thor: Tales of Asgard

Real Life Series - Spidey Super Stories, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk, Spider-Man, Night Man, Mutant X, Blade: The Series

Animated Series - Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, X-Men, Fan. Four, Ironman, Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man Unlimited, The Avengers: United they Stand, X-Men: Evolution, Spider-Man: The New Animated Series, Fan. Four: Worlds Greatest Heroes, Spectacular Spider-Man, Wolverine and the X-Men, Ironman: Armored Adventures, Super Hero Squad Show, Black Panther, Marvel Anime (Ironman, Wolverine, Blade, and X-Men), Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Ultimate Spider-Man

Now for DC Comics Movies, and TV Series (That I am aware of)

Rea Life Movies - Superman (1, 2, 3 & 4), Batman (Returns, Forever & Robin), Steel, Catwoman, Nolan Batman Trilogy, Superman Returns, Watchmen, Jonah Hex, and Green Lantern

Animated Movies - Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman, The Batman vs Dracula, Superman: Brainiac Attacks, Teen Titan's Trouble in Tokyo, Superman: Doomsday, Justice League: The New Frontier, Batman: Gotham Knight, Wonder Woman, Tales of the Black Freighter, Green Lantern: First Flight, Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths, Batman: Under the Red Hood, Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, All Star Superman, Green Lantern: Emerald Knights, Batman: Year One, Justice League: Doom, and Superman vs The Elite

Real Life Series - Adventures of Superman, Batman, Shazam!, The Secrets of Isis, Wonder Woman, Legends of Superheroes, Superboy, Swamp Thing, The Flash, Human Target, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, Smallville, Birds of Prey, Human Target, and Arrow

Animated Series - Batman: The Animated Series, Wild C.A.T.S, The Superman/Batman Adventures, Superman: The Animated Series, The New Batman Adventures, The New Batman/Superman Adventures, Batman Beyond, Static Shock, The Zeta Project, Justice League, Teen Titans, Justice League Unlimited, The Batman, Krypto The Superdog, Legion of Super Heroes, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Young Justice, and Green Lantern: The Animated Series

Overall I prefer Marvels Live action movies, over DC but I grew up with both DC and Marvel animated series and movies, but DC tends to have the better end Animated Series and Movies, well recently anyways lol

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I still say DC made Batman invincible...They just wanted to show that a normal human can beat anything
He is very beatable, if you have seen Justice League: Doom, you see that Wayne has a contingency plan for everything if the Leaguer's go bad he knows how to stop them, he even has one for himself. Hell Vandel Savage came up with a plan to take out the Bat and it worked lol

Damon Salvatore

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He is very beatable, if you have seen Justice League: Doom, you see that Wayne has a contingency plan for everything if the Leaguer's go bad he knows how to stop them, he even has one for himself. Hell Vandel Savage came up with a plan to take out the Bat and it worked lol
He escaped though...He said in the end when he talked with superman the plan to stop him if he went bad was the entire JL...His Ego is further than gazzilian years xd

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He escaped though...He said in the end when he talked with superman the plan to stop him if he went bad was the entire JL...His Ego is further than gazzilian years xd
Yes he did but those contingency plans would require him to have spare time in the process to pull off, well except for beating Superman.

To be honest I think that a GL has the best chance of beating Batman

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Agreed 100%

Marvel has expanded their movie universe, while DC struggles and has only cemented Batman. Superman was good when Reeve did it, but that was forever ago. DC is my favorite and will always be, but their movie world is screwed up. I will say that their Batman films (Burton/Nolan) are the best films of both companies though.

Animated wise, DC tops all. I love their animated movies.