Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. There can only be one first mate from the original crew members so unless you wanna go argue step by step on why the first five members of a crew should be first mate then be my guess.
2.YES. 1st commander is the right hand man of every pyonkou ship, even in Whitebeard's ship Marco is still the 1st.
3. Last time I checked, this is Blackbeard's ship, not Whitebeards. So if ranking doesn't matter for the lesser ranks doesn't mean the same doesn't apply with other yonkou ship. Unless you want to be stupid to argue that Smoothie is the same power and ranking as Dogtooth?
4. Talking causality with crew members is not only common especially among commanders. This means absolutely nothing.
So where's the proof that division number does matter in the BB Pirates?
Completely missed my point because you clearly didn't read. Dogtooth is the 1st mate of Big mam's crew and he doesn't use a sword, his style is like Luffy a brawler that is well adept with his fist and legs in a fight.
It's stupid to think that every second strongest person will be a sword fighter to fit your status quo. Look at the admirals. Issho is the weakest one yet by your logic he is suppose to match up against Zoro their for he must be the second strongest after the Fleet admiral Sakazuki? You don't know who matches up against who or what will happen. So I'm saying don't speculate strength just because one person uses a sword and another person uses his feet in a fight.
Now drop the senseless theory like I said because nothing you said here is right.
Jesus ****ing Christ, you completely missed the point AGAIN. Let me see if I can break this down easier for you.

1. Zoro dreams of becoming the WSS.
2. A BB Pirate will either be Zoro's last opponent or 2nd to last opponent
3. In his battle against his BB Pirate opponent, Zoro will need to prove himself worthy of becoming WSS.
4. Therefore, said BB Pirate will need to be a swordsman
5. Burgess is not a swordsman
6. Therefore, he would be an unfitting opponent for Zoro.

Also, Fujitora being the weakest Admiral is just head canon on your part, and Zoro's main opponent being Fujitora during the final war is also head canon on your part.
Kuzan is part of the crew. And the only one her who dickrides riker is you and vander because EVERY single time you say some dumb shit like this, it's always word for word off that kid. Nobody else thinks this but you three. So if you don't want me complaining about you copying his material for all your retorts, then get his nuts out of your mouth. That simple.
Maybe that's because some of the arguments that me and Riker both use against you are so obviously true that anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size could figure it out. Also, please show me the panels which say that Aokiji joined BB's crew instead of just allying with him.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
loling at my number one fan thinking Burgess is Teech's right hand man. That's why Teech send Burgess and not Lafitte to the Shichibukai meeting, right? That's why Lafitte is the one that threatens "discipline" to the other crewmembers when they get out of line, including Burgess himself. That's why Lafitte is the one telling Burgess about how their crew works.

Hi-larious.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Marco a non sword fighter that kicked an admiral and got attacked by an admiral. This was similar to what Sabo went through if anything.

Featless and if you continued further, Borsalino ignored his orders and attacked anyway. So useless post over here. And look at that, the second strongest crew member that is a first mate that doesn't use swords either. I guess Usopp got his hands full with this guy too along with his father? :|

Another firstmate that doesn't use swords is a brawler like Jesus Burgess and he's fighting a guy that is possibly the same level as luffy or possibly stronger.

Why don't you post the part of him one-shotting everybody in the colosseum? All I see is you underestimating Sabo's strength.

Besides Marco and Dogtooth....All of them.
First off, all the sword comments in this post are completely irrelevant since they're based off a misunderstanding of one of my previous arguments.

Completely blocking a strong attack from an Admiral and not being harmed at all is in no way comparable to getting mid diffed by an Admiral that's holding back.

That panel with Beckman exists for a reason, which is clearly to hype up Beckman. Sure Kizaru my have ended up attacking anyways, but that doesn't change the fact that Oda created that panel to hype up Beckman, and the fact that Kizaru hesitated to attack the Heart Pirates after Beckman threatened him still hypes up Beckman.

Are you seriously suggesting that one shotting 30 fodders is anywhere near as impressive as what these other 3 did?

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
loling at my number one fan thinking Burgess is Teech's right hand man. That's why Teech send Burgess and not Lafitte to the Shichibukai meeting, right? That's why Lafitte is the one that threatens "discipline" to the other crewmembers when they get out of line, including Burgess himself. That's why Lafitte is the one telling Burgess about how their crew works.

Hi-larious.
Come on dude, it's incredibly obvious that one of Zoro's final 2 opponents will be some meathead that has no skill in swordsmanship.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off, all the sword comments in this post are completely irrelevant since they're based off a misunderstanding of one of my previous arguments.
Nice excuse, so basically you have no retort because I was right? Wow, naturally.

Completely blocking a strong attack from an Admiral and not being harmed at all is in no way comparable to getting mid diffed by an Admiral that's holding back.
:lol Unless you're that stupid to think that Marco took no damage from Kizaru and that Fujitori holding back is anything but head canon, then be my guess in believing that nonsense.Especially when Sabo didn't take any damage against Fujitori because his logia form bypassed all his gravity attacks.
{insert kizaru shooting marco in the back here}

That panel with Beckman exists for a reason, which is clearly to hype up Beckman. Sure Kizaru my have ended up attacking anyways, but that doesn't change the fact that Oda created that panel to hype up Beckman, and the fact that Kizaru hesitated to attack the Heart Pirates after Beckman threatened him still hypes up Beckman.
Again, useless. Hype is just hype and this head canon can be interpreted in so many different ways that benefit Kizaru's hype as well. Stupid mistake on your part bring up a featless character against other people with legit feats.
Are you seriously suggesting that one shotting 30 fodders is anywhere near as impressive as what these other 3 did?
30 fanfic number but I guess everyone in the new world is fodder now? Rewind 10 years back and you wouldn't be saying such nonsense. The reason why they seem fodder to you is because Jesus made them look like fodder. And say 3 one more time because last time I checked hype≠feats.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His feats during the war were impressive and his Phoenix DF is one of the most OP DFs in one piece. However he is severely lacking on the offensive end as evident by him not dealing any damage to any admiral on his own. His unique DF will allow him to heal from any attack for an unknown amount of time which makes it so difficult to beat him. But his regen most likely has a limit we haven't seen yet.

I would put him on par with Katakuri and likely other FM level fighters like King and Beckman.

And lol at anyone who still thinks Burgess is the first mate, even if he is, he's definitely not BBs strongest crewmember, that's probably Shiryu.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His right hand man is Burguess.

ot: His flames heal and he’s a mythical zoan type. So despite the fact that he’s a make believe animal, he’s still an animal non the less.
I think his offensive power is in his animal strength. Like his kicks sent Kizaru flying.
When BB crew and shanks sized up, bb was pinned against ace, and shiliew was pinned against Beckman. That right their kinda makes shiliew the right hand man, even though he doesn't appear it. Unless burgess really is and just because you're the right hand man doesn't mean you're the second strongest

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When BB crew and shanks sized up, bb was pinned against ace, and shiliew was pinned against Beckman. That right their kinda makes shiliew the right hand man, even though he doesn't appear it. Unless burgess really is and just because you're the right hand man doesn't mean you're the second strongest
I didn't see that in the manga but besides that, the right hand man of any pirate crew is the first guy to join the crew and the strongest of the original. It's been that way for a while (excluding big mam).
Marco was the first to join Whitebeard's crew, Benn beckman was the first to join Shanks' crew, and even Rayleigh was the first to join Rogers' crew. And not only that, they always remained the strongest as the crew members starte rolling in.

So with BB he started off with 4 people and the champion grappler was the first introduced and immediately luffy and zoro wanted to fight him in mock town.
I also addressed the aokiji is the second strongest person in Teech's crew

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I didn't see that in the manga but besides that, the right hand man of any pirate crew is the first guy to join the crew and the strongest of the original. It's been that way for a while (excluding big mam).
Leave it to Variah to point out that an exception to the rule exists, but then refuses to believe that a crew with no confirmed first mate might be an exceptio.

Marco was the first to join Whitebeard's crew
Proof?

Benn beckman was the first to join Shanks' crew
Proof?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where's your proof that Katakuri's mochi is weak to fire? And no, headcanon is not evidence. In fact, we actually have evidence in the manga that mochi is not weak to fire since fire seemingly had no affect on the mochi when Luffy attacked Katakuri with Red Hawk. Katakuri's feats are much better than Sabo's. Heck, Katakuri even has better CoA feats than Sabo, even though Sabo specializes in CoA.
um redhawk isnt a actual fire attack it fire from his arms moving fast enough to create tension im talking a full scale fire attack like that made by a fire fruit his only feat is being able to see a a few seconds into the future which doesnt work if he isnt calm and that wont happen in a match vs sabo and is barly working vs luffy as he slowly losing his calm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sabo's fighting style is close range. He won't just spam fire and even if he does it won't do anything. Katakuri will easily evade it.

Sabo wont even be able to touch Katakuri since he can move his body parts to avoid getting it.
he not only a close range he also can fight long range using his fruit and that only works if he keeps his calm if he cant hes done for

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Marco was the first to join Whitebeard's crew, Benn beckman was the first to join Shanks' crew, and even Rayleigh was the first to join Rogers' crew. And not only that, they always remained the strongest as the crew members starte rolling in.

So with BB he started off with 4 people and the champion grappler was the first introduced and immediately luffy and zoro wanted to fight him in mock town.
Aokiji didn't technically join them. More like keeping an eye on them

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aokiji didn't technically join them. More like keeping an eye on them
No that's wrong. The reason why i ignore that riker is because you actually listen to reason. In know where did the manga stated that aokiji technically didn't join or anything like that as far as we know. Is he keeping tabs on them? Yes, I can agree with that because of his motives. But Aokiji said that he had the better chance then everyone one else. Which brings me back to Burgess talking to Blackbeard that he also didn't trust aokiji joining the crew, but he made a comparison that the same logic could've applied to Shiryuu too since he used to work for the government but for some reason he wasn't 100% on giving aokiji the benefit of the doubt like he did Shiryuu.
You must be registered for see images

None the less he is part of the crew now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
something can't be very unique, it's either unique or it's not

as for marco's fruit, its as unique as any other fruit, there is only one, if we go by fruit type it's still not unique but it is the rarest type

TheLegend0713

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, yes and no. If there was a correlation between strength, joining order, and rank, then Nami and/or Ussop would be stronger than Sanji. I get that you're specifically talking about just the first mate and first member, but still.

To be fair, they wanted to fight with him because he was bragging about being a fighting champion. They'd fight anyone who's bragging about strength. Hell, they'd want to pick a fight with Mayor McCheese if he was standing on a roof, screaming that he's the strongest.
Aokiji is likely the second strongest, but basically the entire BB crew are mostly unknowns in terms of strength or feats, save for Burgess.

Just sayin'.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, yes and no. If there was a correlation between strength, joining order, and rank, then Nami and/or Ussop would be stronger than Sanji. I get that you're specifically talking about just the first mate and first member, but still.
Nami/Usopp are not the right hand man, only the first person to join the crew is the second strongest from what we've seen. Usopp/Nami play the same position as Doc q of the crew. Even though they've been there almost as long as the first mate, they are not in the 1st or 2nd hierarchy of power in the ship.

To be fair, they wanted to fight with him because he was bragging about being a fighting champion. They'd fight anyone who's bragging about strength. Hell, they'd want to pick a fight with Mayor McCheese if he was standing on a roof, screaming that he's the strongest.
Aokiji is likely the second strongest, but basically the entire BB crew are mostly unknowns in terms of strength or feats, save for Burgess.

Just sayin'.
Bellamy and that other guy with the cutlers were claiming to be heavy weight rookies and yet Zoro and Luffy said that fighting them wasn't worth it. So they won't everybody they come across. But at least you agree with me that Aokiji is the second strongest in the crew.