Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay lets discuss Marco...

His devil fruit is very unique being a mythical Zoan. We know he can regenerate and change certain parts of his body to meet his needs in a fight.... but other than that, what do you guys think he has in his arsenal offensively? His flames don’t burn, maybe by choice? Maybe he has another level to his transformation?

Haki... I can bet he has two of them but being Whitebeards right hand man, the man that rivaled Roger, what are the chances of him having Kings haki as well like Rayleigh?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO Marco is the 3rd strongest right hand...

1 - King / Beckman
2 - King / Beckman
3 - Marco
4 - Katakuri (It looks like Luffy will beat him)

BB's right hand is unknown as of right now (It maybe Sheiiiew or it maybe a new character)

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO Marco is the 3rd strongest right hand...

1 - King / Beckman
2 - King / Beckman
3 - Marco
4 - Katakuri (It looks like Luffy will beat him)

BB's right hand is unknown as of right now (It maybe Sheiiiew or it maybe a new character)
His right hand man is Burguess.

ot: His flames heal and he’s a mythical zoan type. So despite the fact that he’s a make believe animal, he’s still an animal non the less.
I think his offensive power is in his animal strength. Like his kicks sent Kizaru flying.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

ot: His flames heal and he’s a mythical zoan type. So despite the fact that he’s a make believe animal, he’s still an animal non the less.
I think his offensive power is in his animal strength. Like his kicks sent Kizaru flying.
A Yonko's right hand man wouldn't get jobbed by Sabo.

Dibattista27

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[

I wouldn’t really think BB has a right hand man his crew to me is just a bad news bears team to me. They’re to new to me also to have any respect as a yonko he just stole white beard shit like was he even challenged to get it other than by Marco and the rest of white beards crew which was missing their 2nd in command ace. If he didn’t have two devil fruits and the will of D, he wouldn’t have anything
And sabo is the revolutionary 2nd, Ivanka is defiantly the right hand man but still sabo could take a yonkos right hand luffy is doing right now

Reactions: SixPathsMike101

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Flames that has burned for centuries
its unique flame emmits the ember of the
mystical beast that can lit the night skys with its wings.
The fire that shots from this bird isnt one that leaves destruction
In its wake but being lifes and eternal life.
Marco the Phoenix is a healer

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually he would being that sabo is the sencond in command of the revs is a haki beast and has the fire fist which he used in conjuction with haki which ace never did
So 2nd in command of the Revs >> Yonko first mates? Could Sabo beat Marco, Beckman, and Katakuri just as easily as he beat Burgess? Are Yonko FMs low diff material for a guy that was getting mid diffed by an Admiral?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So 2nd in command of the Revs >> Yonko first mates? Could Sabo beat Marco, Beckman, and Katakuri just as easily as he beat Burgess? Are Yonko FMs low diff material for a guy that was getting mid diffed by an Admiral?
you cant say anything bout beckman since we dont knoe much about him as a fighter and kata only has his observation haki/mochi fruit which get burned by fire going for him and marco they stalemate since it fire vs fire

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you cant say anything bout beckman since we dont knoe much about him as a fighter and kata only has his observation haki/mochi fruit which get burned by fire going for him and marco they stalemate since it fire vs fire
Sabo's fighting style is close range. He won't just spam fire and even if he does it won't do anything. Katakuri will easily evade it.

Sabo wont even be able to touch Katakuri since he can move his body parts to avoid getting it.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where's your proof that Katakuri's mochi is weak to fire? And no, headcanon is not evidence. In fact, we actually have evidence in the manga that mochi is not weak to fire since fire seemingly had no affect on the mochi when Luffy attacked Katakuri with Red Hawk. Katakuri's feats are much better than Sabo's. Heck, Katakuri even has better CoA feats than Sabo, even though Sabo specializes in CoA.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If you really believe that Burgess is BB's right hand man, then do you also believe that Zoro will fight Burgess at EoS instead of Shiryu? Hopefully I won't have to explain to you why that's asinine.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or that admirals are supposed to rival the yonkou and would mid diff the commanders. Just WB commanders were getting med diffed by the admirals in the war. Shilliew is probably the right hand man or even Aokiji until his motives are known.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or that admirals are supposed to rival the yonkou and would mid diff the commanders. Just WB commanders were getting med diffed by the admirals in the war. Shilliew is probably the right hand man or even Aokiji until his motives are known.
Read my post more carefully next time. If Burgess really was on Yonko FM level, then that would mean that Yonko FMs are low diff material for Sabo, who is mid diff material for Admirals, making Yonko FMs one shot material for Admirals.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read my post more carefully next time. If Burgess really was on Yonko FM level, then that would mean that Yonko FMs are low diff material for Sabo, who is mid diff material for Admirals, making Yonko FMs one shot material for Admirals.
I didn’t disagree that first mates aren’t one shot material, which I why I said Shilliew is the first mate. It was just an elaboration

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A Yonko's right hand man wouldn't get jobbed by Sabo.
The best part is that nobody cares except for you and riker. Just by looking at his position in Blackbeard's crew, it's obvious that Jesus is his right hand man and he's been their a lot longer with Teech ever since he started with a 5 men crew (including the captain).

The powerhouse of that group would be Aokiji.
If you really believe that Burgess is BB's right hand man, then do you also believe that Zoro will fight Burgess at EoS instead of Shiryu? Hopefully I won't have to explain to you why that's asinine.
What's asinine is your stubbornness to except the position of what Burgess plays.
And this fighting Shiryu at Eos is just another poor speculation that stemmed from you and riker.
There are plenty of first mates or right hand man that are not sword fighters.
Dogtooth is not a sword fighter, Ben Beckman is not a sword fighter, and neither was Marco a sword fighter.
So just because you see a featless goon with a sword doesn't mean he's automatically thr right hand man, especially when Aokiji is the second strongest member of the blackbeard pirates. So enough with that theory of yours and shut up because you're really aggravating.

Last edited:

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The best part is that nobody cares except for you and riker. Just by looking at his position in Blackbeard's crew, it's obvious that Jesus is his right hand man and he's been their a lot longer with Teech ever since he started with a 5 men crew (including the captain).

The powerhouse of that group would be Aokiji.

What's asinine is your stubbornness to except the position of what Burgess plays.
And this fighting Shiryu at Eos is just another poor speculation that stemmed from you and riker.
There are plenty of first mates or right hand man that are not sword fighters.
Dogtooth is not a sword fighter, Ben Beckman is not a sword fighter, and neither was Marco a sword fighter.
So just because you see a featless goon with a sword doesn't mean he's automatically thr right hand man, especially when Aokiji is the second strongest member of the blackbeard pirates. So enough with that theory of yours and shut up because you're really aggravating.
Lafitte, Doc Q, and Van Augur were also original crew members, so why can't one of them be the first mate? Literally your only reason for believing that Burgess is the right hand man is that he has "1st" in his title, but that doesn't automatically make Burgess the right hand man. Oda already told us that in the WB Pirates, division number doesn't determine authority, and the same idea could easily apply to the BB Pirates. Heck, we've even seen Lafitte and Shiryuu talking casually with Burgess and disrespecting him, so it's implied that he doesn't have more authority over them.

Good job at completely missing my point in the 2nd quote. If you believe that Burgess is the right hand man, then you're suggesting that Burgess, a pure brawler, will be either Zoro's last or 2nd to last opponent, which is completely ridiculous since Zoro would obviously be fighting swordsmen as his last or 2nd to last opponent in order to prove himself as worthy of being WSS.

Also, Aokiji is just an ally of BB, not a crew member. And hop off of Riker's ****. You mention him EVERY time we get into an argument.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's some panels of the Yonko First Mates and Burgess in action.

Marco:

Beckman:

Katakuri:

Burgess, the "first mate" of the BB Pirates:

Please tell me which one sticks out like a sore thumb.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lafitte, Doc Q, and Van Augur were also original crew members, so why can't one of them be the first mate? Literally your only reason for believing that Burgess is the right hand man is that he has "1st" in his title, but that doesn't automatically make Burgess the right hand man. Oda already told us that in the WB Pirates, division number doesn't determine authority, and the same idea could easily apply to the BB Pirates. Heck, we've even seen Lafitte and Shiryuu talking casually with Burgess and disrespecting him, so it's implied that he doesn't have more authority over them.
1. There can only be one first mate from the original crew members so unless you wanna go argue step by step on why the first five members of a crew should be first mate then be my guess.
2.YES. 1st commander is the right hand man of every pyonkou ship, even in Whitebeard's ship Marco is still the 1st.
3. Last time I checked, this is Blackbeard's ship, not Whitebeards. So if ranking doesn't matter for the lesser ranks doesn't mean the same doesn't apply with other yonkou ship. Unless you want to be stupid to argue that Smoothie is the same power and ranking as Dogtooth?
4. Talking causality with crew members is not only common especially among commanders. This means absolutely nothing.
Good job at completely missing my point in the 2nd quote. If you believe that Burgess is the right hand man, then you're suggesting that Burgess, a pure brawler, will be either Zoro's last or 2nd to last opponent, which is completely ridiculous since Zoro would obviously be fighting swordsmen as his last or 2nd to last opponent in order to prove himself as worthy of being WSS.
Completely missed my point because you clearly didn't read. Dogtooth is the 1st mate of Big mam's crew and he doesn't use a sword, his style is like Luffy a brawler that is well adept with his fist and legs in a fight.
It's stupid to think that every second strongest person will be a sword fighter to fit your status quo. Look at the admirals. Issho is the weakest one yet by your logic he is suppose to match up against Zoro their for he must be the second strongest after the Fleet admiral Sakazuki? You don't know who matches up against who or what will happen. So I'm saying don't speculate strength just because one person uses a sword and another person uses his feet in a fight.
Now drop the senseless theory like I said because nothing you said here is right.
Also, Aokiji is just an ally of BB, not a crew member. And hop off of Riker's ****. You mention him EVERY time we get into an argument.
Kuzan is part of the crew. And the only one her who dickrides riker is you and vander because EVERY single time you say some dumb shit like this, it's always word for word off that kid. Nobody else thinks this but you three. So if you don't want me complaining about you copying his material for all your retorts, then get his nuts out of your mouth. That simple.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's some panels of the Yonko First Mates and Burgess in action.

Marco:
Marco a non sword fighter that kicked an admiral and got attacked by an admiral. This was similar to what Sabo went through if anything.

Beckman:
Featless and if you continued further, Borsalino ignored his orders and attacked anyway. So useless post over here. And look at that, the second strongest crew member that is a first mate that doesn't use swords either. I guess Usopp got his hands full with this guy too along with his father? :|

Katakuri:
Another firstmate that doesn't use swords is a brawler like Jesus Burgess and he's fighting a guy that is possibly the same level as luffy or possibly stronger.

Burgess, the "first mate" of the BB Pirates:
Why don't you post the part of him one-shotting everybody in the colosseum? All I see is you underestimating Sabo's strength.
Please tell me which one sticks out like a sore thumb.
Besides Marco and Dogtooth....All of them.