Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ive seen this kind of bizarre news a few times.A Man-dog(scariest)/Man-stingray/Man-Snake/Man-Pig/other mutations I can't recall..They have all the videos in Youtube..(Most of them are described in my Language(Malay) so its hard to find)

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
which kinda hopeless guy would wanna f* a sheep?
and which F*ing bastard burned it down?
what if the sheep would have the ability to learn human language? to think like humans etc? couldn't this help in medical or biological stuff,
y do ppl put mental concepts ahead of everything else, i don't understand >.>
i can consider that ppl would be thinking that its unnatural and it breaks the laws of nature and stuff, but that was just a chance to advance in the field of genetic mutation :|
Would you like to have a goat with a humanized face wandering around your house? Would you sleep at night knowing that there's a sheep with a face staring at you? What kind of person, in his right mind, would be able to live with such an aberration?

Dude, I'm very very sad that the poor thing was killed, and it was indeed a great loss to the scientific comunity, but I wouldn't able to have a sheep like that roaming around me. I'd be scared to death

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am no biology genius so If I am wrong it wouldn't surprise me

but isn't just the sperm and egg cells that start the process of mitosis so the fact that a sheep has 54 chromosomes and a human has 46 would be completely irrelavent

And this is one of the reasons god flooded the world O_O it's sickening
No. After the sperm and the egg fuse together, the cell divides itself in mitosis. There are 3 check points that the cell uses to determine if the division is proceeding well or not. As soon as the cell finds out that there are odd numbers, the procedure would be stoped and the cell would enter in a desintegration state, ending with the death of the cell.

Even if it passes through the Interphase, and thus 2 check points, the cell goes to M phase and it wouldn't be well paired, and so the mutating cells would die aswell, because they wouldn't pass the check point.

It would be very very unlikely that the cell is able to survive even the first Mitosis. So there's no way that a living being would be created from such fecundation.

But in the chance that it does, it would be unfertile, unable to live an healthy live, it would be ill, it would be slowly dying a painfull death. maybe the immediat death was a good choice afterall... But I can't know.

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. After the sperm and the egg fuse together, the cell divides itself in mitosis. There are 3 check points that the cell uses to determine if the division is proceeding well or not. As soon as the cell finds out that there are odd numbers, the procedure would be stoped and the cell would enter in a desintegration state, ending with the death of the cell.

Even if it passes through the Interphase, and thus 2 check points, the cell goes to M phase and it wouldn't be well paired, and so the mutating cells would die aswell, because they wouldn't pass the check point.

It would be very very unlikely that the cell is able to survive even the first Mitosis. So there's no way that a living being would be created from such fecundation.

But in the chance that it does, it would be unfertile, unable to live an healthy live, it would be ill, it would be slowly dying a painfull death. maybe the immediat death was a good choice afterall... But I can't know.

Enough science i hate learning it at school as it is!!!!

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yesterday,a baby born with tails o_O...I havent seen the vid,someone posted it in facebook..Are we seriously heading to evolution 2012 xD
Dude, thats a comon mutation. Every embryo has a tail. In those cases, theres a laps in the organism that doesn't shortens the spine, and thus it pops out. Doctors usually saw it when the baby is born. There aren't many babies that live with the tail.

You wanna know other common mutation, fixed when the baby is born, or in some more dangerous situations, later at maturity?

- Babies with gills . Disfuntional gills of course.
- Lobster hands. The fingers are all conected.
- Mermaids. The legs and anckels are conected.
- Babies with 6 fingers in each hand or foot.
- Hermaphrodites. Develope both female and male genetalia.
- Siameses. Twins conected.
- Multiple headed babies, similair to siameses, but the dominant brother almost completly engolfes the weaker brother.

There are lots of thing that happen when the cord is cut. But only the most drastic cases are forced to live till maturity, or even extremer, till death (Wich in truth it isn't very long, I'm afraid)

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, thats a comon mutation. Every embryo has a tail. In those cases, theres a laps in the organism that doesn't shortens the spine, and thus it pops out. Doctors usually saw it when the baby is born. There aren't many babies that live with the tail.

You wanna know other common mutation, fixed when the baby is born, or in some more dangerous situations, later at maturity?

- Babies with gills . Disfuntional gills of course.
- Lobster hands. The fingers are all conected.
- Mermaids. The legs and anckels are conected.
- Babies with 6 fingers in each hand or foot.
- Hermaphrodites. Develope both female and male genetalia.
- Siameses. Twins conected.
- Multiple headed babies, similair to siameses, but the dominant brother almost completly engolfes the weaker brother.

There are lots of thing that happen when the cord is cut. But only the most drastic cases are forced to live till maturity, or even extremer, till death (Wich in truth it isn't very long, I'm afraid)
thanks Sir Kiwi :)