Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mod Break by Rei
You are advised to not open the spoiler unless you are sure you can stand harsh pictures and that you are at least of the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you access this Website.

You must be registered for see images
A sheep gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The calf was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed Cesarean section on the animal to take the calf out, but was horrified to see that the features of the calf’s snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal,” the 29-year-old veterinary said.

The lamb’s head had human features on – the eyes, the nose and the mouth – only the ears were those of a sheep.

Veterinaries said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper nutrition since the fodder for the lamb’s mother was abundant with vitamin A, CNNTurk.com reports.

In Zimbabwe, a goat gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

The mutant creature was hairless. Local residents said that even dogs were afraid to approach the bizarre animal.

The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.

Ekaterina Bogdanova
Komsomolskaya Pravda

Last edited by a moderator:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one who actually thinks of the animal?
And of the fact that a man's penis is not supposed to fit into a sheep's genitals?

If this isn't a hoax then it is just terrible and shows exactly what the human race has become. Bestiality is just a reminder, at least to me, that we haven't gone that far at all from an evolutionary perspective.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O that is seriously f****d up , who in their right mid would seriously even consider this type of act as you said rei shows how far we came
yeah =/
could be a hoax though...you never know with internet, topics like that have come up in the past and it was proven that they were fake.
But still, you never know with Mother Nature.
Recently i heard on the news that a woman conceived twins by 2 different men, something that scientifically was impossible to happen in humans. So...

And i think it is rather obvious to everyone that our genetics are changing and that the two sexes get mixed up -not talking about sexual preferences here, chill-. You see young men and they just look like girls, they have no facial or body hair any longer, their characteristics have become more womanly, their backs are smaller, their legs are slimmer, their arms are weaker.

Something is happening there, it can't be denied.
So, this could actually be real unfortunately.

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
which kinda hopeless guy would wanna f* a sheep?
and which F*ing bastard burned it down?
what if the sheep would have the ability to learn human language? to think like humans etc? couldn't this help in medical or biological stuff,
y do ppl put mental concepts ahead of everything else, i don't understand >.>
i can consider that ppl would be thinking that its unnatural and it breaks the laws of nature and stuff, but that was just a chance to advance in the field of genetic mutation :|

Excidium

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with dark sage, but i doubt that this is a product of a man and a sheep since in terms of biological chromosome pairs its unlikely that they fuse in the first place, each specie has a different chromosome number. For instance Sheep have 54 chromosomes while humans have 46, unless there the same chromosome number they cannot undergo mitosis and form a zygote. Tho its ugly as **** lol

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
which kinda hopeless guy would wanna f* a sheep?
and which F*ing bastard burned it down?

what if the sheep would have the ability to learn human language? to think like humans etc? couldn't this help in medical or biological stuff,
y do ppl put mental concepts ahead of everything else, i don't understand >.>
i can consider that ppl would be thinking that its unnatural and it breaks the laws of nature and stuff, but that was just a chance to advance in the field of genetic mutation :|
You ?

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actualy i dont believe this is a case of beastality >.> its just a rare mutation, i am increadbly dissapointed that the villagers burned the body, it would have been interesting to see what research of this sheepthing would be

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
★ Rei ★;1808534 said:
yeah =/
could be a hoax though...you never know with internet, topics like that have come up in the past and it was proven that they were fake.
But still, you never know with Mother Nature.
Recently i heard on the news that a woman conceived twins by 2 different men, something that scientifically was impossible to happen in humans. So...

And i think it is rather obvious to everyone that our genetics are changing and that the two sexes get mixed up -not talking about sexual preferences here, chill-. You see young men and they just look like girls, they have no facial or body hair any longer, their characteristics have become more womanly, their backs are smaller, their legs are slimmer, their arms are weaker.

Something is happening there, it can't be denied.
So, this could actually be real unfortunately.
I have read before that exposing fetuses to diffrent chemicals causes them to develop diffrently. There was a population of frogs that suddenly started to have an increase of mutations with the legs and jaw (which develop at about the same time) scitenst looked into it and long story short, pesticides that had been released into the area had been altering the development of the local frogs.

so this could somehow be related i think, maybe some kind of evidence of a common ansestory? new breakthrough in genetics could have been very possible. unfortunately people are ignorant (at least the villagers) and claimed it to be the product of some unholy beastality and burned in without considering anything else. >.>

this could also just be a hoax but we will never know for sure

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree with dark sage, but i doubt that this is a product of a man and a sheep since in terms of biological chromosome pairs its unlikely that they fuse in the first place, each specie has a different chromosome number. For instance Sheep have 54 chromosomes while humans have 46, unless there the same chromosome number they cannot undergo mitosis and form a zygote. Tho its ugly as **** lol
I am no biology genius so If I am wrong it wouldn't surprise me

but isn't just the sperm and egg cells that start the process of mitosis so the fact that a sheep has 54 chromosomes and a human has 46 would be completely irrelavent

And this is one of the reasons god flooded the world O_O it's sickening