Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Manga Mistake's

wow, awesome finds.. although i think the neji one was just for a shadow effect.. i've seen it a number of times.. but other than that, this is great stuff man.. props

Ecchidaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

wow very intersting, though let me say this...get a life!!! xd to be able to find these kinds of things you must be infront of the pc all day long and its kinda geeky and pathetic, but still good job :D:D:D:D:D

Transparent

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

wow very intersting, though let me say this...get a life!!! xd to be able to find these kinds of things you must be infront of the pc all day long and its kinda geeky and pathetic, but still good job :D:D:D:D:D
He doesn't have to be a geek to spot mistakes in the manga. These could be founds that he made one by one over a long time and just figured he'd compile them and show us. Heck i know of a manga mistake too that's not in this thread. He just got more up his sleeve than i do.

Stop harassing him for being creative and have a good eye for things. He's just another Narutofan just like you and me m8 ;) I think this was a good thread that's why i Thankyou'ed him, and so did 9 other ppl.

Semaka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Middle panel ... Naruto's headband misses the 6 round things., I don't know how to call them.... you get the idea.

And Itachi's Amaterasu, well, he closes the left eye on the last page of chapter 388:

only to have the right eye closed in the begining of the next chapter

It is not a mirror image, because, he has the fingers in the exact same way

Here is another one, Jiraiya is huge:

Itachi's scratched headband:

Rin's chick marks are missing:

Itachi's forehead protector scratch missing:

Asuma's sash missing (it is missing in the raw footage also):

Sakura's costume has sleeves on the top and bottom panels, and no sleeves on the middle panel .. it is the same scene:

And again no sleeves, same scene:

Orochimaru looses his left arm:

And now he has it back (not the new Orochimaru, the shed skin):

Orochimaru's headband missing:

Orochimaru's sound headband changes to Konoha's headband (Gaara has 3 ear-rings, there are chapters when he has them, and some in which he doesn't):

Last edited:

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Middle panel ... Naruto's headband misses the 6 round things., I don't know how to call them.... you get the idea.

And Itachi's Amaterasu, well, he closes the left eye on the last page of chapter 388:

only to have the right eye closed in the begining of the next chapter

It is not a mirror image, because, he has the fingers in the exact same way

Here is another one, Jiraiya is huge:

Itachi's scratched headband:

Rin's chick marks are missing:

Itachi's forehead protector scratch missing:

Asuma's sash missing (it is missing in the raw footage also):

Sakura's costume has sleeves on the top and bottom panels, and no sleeves on the middle panel .. it is the same scene:

And again no sleeves, same scene:

Orochimaru looses his left arm:

And now he has it back (not the new Orochimaru, the shed skin):

Orochimaru's headband missing:

Orochimaru's sound headband changes to Konoha's headband (Gaara has 3 ear-rings, there are chapters when he has them, and some in which he doesn't):

Really noce finds

Shibuki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Most of them I didnt see. :)

Glad nobodies complang. :). I mean Masashi Kishimoto and his assitants work so hard and well...*silence then does evil laugh*. Me and defending peoples work xD.

mbd8084

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He doesn't have to be a geek to spot mistakes in the manga. These could be founds that he made one by one over a long time and just figured he'd compile them and show us. Heck i know of a manga mistake too that's not in this thread. He just got more up his sleeve than i do.

Stop harassing him for being creative and have a good eye for things. He's just another Narutofan just like you and me m8 ;) I think this was a good thread that's why i Thankyou'ed him, and so did 9 other ppl.
agreed, but I think there could be a whole lot more nice comments. People just talking about some things they like. Good Job Tim

Perkele311

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yea I never saw any of these manga mistakes but it is really funny. Thanks for taking the time to make it into a list. I will have to look harder rather than tearing through the manga like christmas wrapping every week.