Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Manga Mistake's

Here we can see that Naruto destroyed the village when he was in fox mode,

and her we see that it has been rebuilt. The time difference is just from naruto turning back to normal form, killing pein, pains narration and his return to the village.
They must have some damn good builders

Reactions: Luther

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here we can see that Naruto destroyed the village when he was in fox mode,

and her we see that it has been rebuilt. The time difference is just from naruto turning back to normal form, killing pein, pains narration and his return to the village.
They must have some damn good builders
there both the same page?

Semaka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oops this is the link that is supposed to be there for the second one
Actually Pain hasn't destroyed the village totally, as you can see, there are buildings near the walls, there is a possibility that most of them still stand.

Naruto in Fox Mode hasn't destroyed the village, he just destroyed a boulder or two with Pain's body and a wall of rock:

Naruto just asked what's with that smoke, and the slug responded that he did that (not saying that Naruto destroyed the village) and Naruto asks himself if he hurt the villagers and Hinata, not if he destroyed the village itself.

Those 2 buildings are just what was left of the village after it was destroyed by Pain, Naruto didn't destroyed anything. So, in my opinion, no mistake here. And after that, yes, Yamato helped constructing houses made of wood using his jutsu.

No mistake, sorry.

Last edited:

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

naruto woth chidori and sasuke with rasengan

or its either i was just confused
dude it appeared after naruto said that we could have easly been in eachother's shoes so thats why naruto was using chidori ,sasuke using rasengan and both of them were in opposite directions :D

twistedlink

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here it says Naruto couldn't have beaten him, then retard 6th hokage says he read it many times and thinks its pain.

Well done 6th hokage (with 4th hokages avatar) you have officially been awarded the reading age of 2. Considering the entire subject was based on Sasuke, before, present, and after the comment that he couldnt beat him.

Anyway I digress

This is a gross falsification on kishis part.

Naruto has sage mode, quite frankly It doesnt matter whether sasuke gets EMS or not, nothing can beat sage mode, thats why pa frog said when Naruto asked if sage mode is enough to beat pain

"It might be boy, but"

No wait...that translation suggests sage mode has a weakness and pain could beat him in sage mode.

Okay forget the fact pa frog said pain could still defeat Naruto even with sage mode

And forget the fact Pain owned Naruto without God realm even in sage mode and fox saved his ass.

Forget that happened, its actually true that sage mode has no weaknesses.

It is in fact so awesome a member here thinks Naruto can usa sage punches to deflect Amaterasu (reading age of 1 maybe?)

gscabana

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

" listen monkey, from tomorow you will be hokage ** "
(young saru)

** older saru ***
"you must protect those..."

''

icci20

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

" listen monkey, from tomorow you will be hokage ** "
(young saru)

** older saru ***
"you must protect those..."

''
here is my justification for this one...even though it is just for me...when the first and second say this in the first picture...they were talking about him as "tomorrows" generation...not tomorrow literally, but more figuratively...

in the second picture that one was a literal meaning for tomorrow...

but again like i said...that is just how i choose to interpret it so it makes sense to me...and i like it that way...