Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Manga Mistake's

In this page

we see three tails Jinchuriki. But in the manga, there is no such jinchuriki, three tails has no host. So, can this be a mistake. I was just wondering

Last edited:

mycamerabroke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't think the one where neji is "missing" an eye really counts as an error that could be the fact that his hand is over part of his eye so it makes a shadow effect or something like that. All in all i thought this was really well done. *thumbsup*

yusufms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

only the new team kakashi knew how sasuke looked, and yet konohamaru was able to come up with this...
You must be registered for see images

yet i feel this is more of a loophole than a mistake

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

In this page

we see three tails Jinchuriki. But in the manga, there is no such jinchuriki, three tails has no host. So, can this be a mistake. I was just wondering
It's not a mistake. That are all the real hosts, but for some unknown reason the three-tailed host and beast got separated and Akatsuki caught it after that in the wild.

Konoha's Yellow Flash

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

here oro has a rain headband while here:
he has a konoha one.
here sasuke has 2 tomoes in one eye and one in the other one:

konoha s beautiful beast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Middle panel ... Naruto's headband misses the 6 round things., I don't know how to call them.... you get the idea.

And Itachi's Amaterasu, well, he closes the left eye on the last page of chapter 388:

only to have the right eye closed in the begining of the next chapter

It is not a mirror image, because, he has the fingers in the exact same way

Here is another one, Jiraiya is huge:

Itachi's scratched headband:

Rin's chick marks are missing:

Itachi's forehead protector scratch missing:

Asuma's sash missing (it is missing in the raw footage also):

Sakura's costume has sleeves on the top and bottom panels, and no sleeves on the middle panel .. it is the same scene:

And again no sleeves, same scene:

Orochimaru looses his left arm:

And now he has it back (not the new Orochimaru, the shed skin):

Orochimaru's headband missing:

Orochimaru's sound headband changes to Konoha's headband (Gaara has 3 ear-rings, there are chapters when he has them, and some in which he doesn't):

what's with you dude? most of them are not mistakes. its just the way it is. for example:all akatsuki members scratch their hadbands. that's their logo or smth.
itachi closes his left eye as amaterastu is created from the right eye, and he closes his right eye when performing susanoo, and for the same reason.
I am too sleepy to count all the mistakes you have made

Last edited:

Delva

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

only the new team kakashi knew how sasuke looked, and yet konohamaru was able to come up with this...

yet i feel this is more of a loophole than a mistake
omg! I searched for this picture so long!! please, which chapter is it??

@topic: nice work! I have never seen only one fault xD

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

omg! I searched for this picture so long!! please, which chapter is it??

@topic: nice work! I have never seen only one fault xD
the first shippuden manga

what's with you dude? most of them are not mistakes. its just the way it is. for example:all akatsuki members scratch their hadbands. that's their logo or smth.
itachi closes his left eye as amaterastu is created from the right eye, and he closes his right eye when performing susanoo, and for the same reason.
you are wrong. they said the scratch was missing, as in not there, and for the eye thing, he was using ameterasu and he closed different eyes from one manga to the next. (besides sussano is both eyes open lol) no mistakes were made on the part of the creator of this thread

Semaka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

yeah moron, but Itachi wasn't an Akatsuki member when he killed the Uchihas. And the one with the eye, did you see that in the anime? He opened one eye in the anime, then closed it and opened the other one? Where did you get this? What did you smoke before posting that nonsense?

Astral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

i think the best one is when pain is wearing the headband of konoha lol, and all the others people's finds are such great finds like the guy who posted this thread lol

Konoha Rokudaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Guys, what do you think about this?

Focus on two things:-
1. Konohamaru's head band.
2. Naruto's costume/dress(ie pre-shippuuden).

Here we see Naruto teaching Konohamaru Rasengan. When i recall back, after Jiraiya & Naruto called back Tsuande, Naruto and Sasuke had a fight. What follows is that Sasuke left the village and so and so... Again, Naruto failed in retrieving Sasuke and departed with Jiraiya for like 3 years. Also, i've not seen Konohamaru becoming a genin at that time(correct me if i'm wrong). So, will naruto have any time to teach Konohamaru a Rasengan at that time. Even if, Naruto just learnt Rasengan and Konohamaru wouldn't have the skill to learn Rasengan yet.

Then comes Shippuuden with Naruto wearing new costumes. Konohamaru had become a genin. Its likey at this time which Naruto taught Konohamaru Rasengan. But the problem with above picture is Naruto's dress.

So guys, which one could be wrong? or I am? :D

BuShMaN

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Susanoo require both eyes open... Left eye is for amaterasu, and the right one is for tsukuyomi... There is one mistake when Sasuke and Itachi fight an Itachi opens his right eye and uses amaterasu...

Jonesy161

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Bottom left corner. Lee is talking about his right ear when the picture shows it as his left. It maybe due to the translator, but I can't read japanese so I won't know for sure.

Jonesy161

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Susanoo require both eyes open... Left eye is for amaterasu, and the right one is for tsukuyomi... There is one mistake when Sasuke and Itachi fight an Itachi opens his right eye and uses amaterasu...
It could be a mistake but we may not know. Madara and Itachi supposedly used right for ameterasu and left for tsukuyomi while Sasuke alone had opposites. Maybe it could be that the eyes aren't gonna use the same side for each technique as other Uchihas. It could also be some sign that Sasuke is completely different for some reason. Or maybe it could have been a single mistake, Kishi noticed after releasing, and rather then looking dumb, he kept the eyes like that for Sasuke and is hoping we will think it's part of his grand plan.