Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still don't know if he was revived but...

His skin is no longer in the Edo Tensei form, nor his eyes.

Double hint... was he really revived?

Sabuto Hayashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mistake in chapter 639: Onoki's Kage hat shows the 'Hokage' symbol (note that the bottom half curves upwards, and the dash is not connected to the main symbol).
You must be registered for see images
Compare it to this:

I'd also mention that there are numerous panels were Minato's Edo Tensei cracks are missing, but that's quite a common error. xD

Last edited:

BestFriendsForever

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mistake in chapter 639: Onoki's Kage hat shows the 'Hokage' symbol (note that the bottom half curves upwards, and the dash is not connected to the main symbol).
Compare it to this:

I'd also mention that there are numerous panels were Minato's Edo Tensei cracks are missing, but that's quite a common error. xD
^^ Yep. I've also noticed this. :)

OopsWrongHole

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I always like coming to this thread to check out these mistakes, no matter how small they are, it good to see the people with keen eyes to point these out for us:bouncy:

Sabuto Hayashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In chapter 641, Minato's right arm appears to be regenerated in the bottom-right panel:

Yet in the next few pages, his right arm is the same as before (see bottom-left panel):

EDIT: A few have thought it might be his clone, but that's not the case. The same Minato with his arm blown off and marked by Tobirama was the one that jumped infront of Naruto and Sasuke, since a clone wouldn't gain the injuries/markings the original now has after it had been summoned earlier on.
To further add proof to this, his arm is seen reverted back to its destroyed state after the teleportation, making it clear it was a drawing mistake. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: uchiha28

TaBaYo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In chapter 641, Minato's right arm appears to be regenerated in the bottom-right panel:

Yet in the next few pages, his right arm is the same as before (see bottom-left panel):

EDIT: A few have thought it might be his clone, but that's not the case. The same Minato with his arm blown off and marked by Tobirama was the one that jumped infront of Naruto and Sasuke, since a clone wouldn't gain the injuries/markings the original now has after it had been summoned earlier on.
To further add proof to this, his arm is seen reverted back to its destroyed state after the teleportation, making it clear it was a drawing mistake. :)

I dont think it was a mistake and I think its a clone:

There is this statement that Tobirama made:

There are some differences between the two translations between *********** and mangapanda, they mention that there is a problem with using clones, but all he might be saying is that they can't rely exclusively on them to perform their next strategy, that they will have to include their originals. And then Minato said he's okay with that because with these bodies it won't matter.

The only mistake I saw was Minato using his right hand to mark Tobirama while it hadnt generated as you can see here at the bottom left:

Last edited:

Orochimagus

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who says there are no Shotguns in the Naruto world? They already got radio communication and we know shotguns preceded the radio. They also got computers/television monitors.

JimbobtheNinja, I am afraid you don't get the Obito Uchiha chapter. It was a chapter purposely missing in any text in order to let every panel do the talking. You're supposed to fill in the text bubbles with logic. Say in the page above, Kakashi is complaining, "Drat, he's late again, Rin!", and when Obito arrives he scolds him.

After Obito loses to Might Guy, he tells Rin that he'll become great because he's an Uchiha. As you remember, Obito and Nagato both said they would become Hokage one day, so Obito knew Minato's head would be the fourth one, and the positioning of his head shows that he's telling Rin that he will become the FIFTH HOKAGE (After Minato's incoming reign, of course. He was already under Hiruzen's company and was already slated to replace him.)

If you don't focus on foreshadowing and imagery, you are bound to never get Kishimoto's work.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In Naruto 643 (if we trust it thus far), Hashirama is seen without his Sage Mode markings only a few panels after being shown with Sage Mode active. This suggests that either he lost that mode in a few seconds, or it is indeed a mistake.

With Sage Mode:

Next page without Sage Mode:

Voidstep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In Naruto 643 (if we trust it thus far), Hashirama is seen without his Sage Mode markings only a few panels after being shown with Sage Mode active. This suggests that either he lost that mode in a few seconds, or it is indeed a mistake.

With Sage Mode:

Next page without Sage Mode:
the one talking with the SA is a clone ;)

and the scans are legit. just the translation might not be 100% accurate, but still good I'd say/guess.

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Four of the 5 left panels, Madara has blood coming from his forehead, mouth and right eye. Right panel he only has blood coming from his mouth. Bottom left panel, he is missing the blood from his right eye.

flyboyissac

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Manga Mistake's

wow very intersting, though let me say this...get a life!!! xd to be able to find these kinds of things you must be infront of the pc all day long and its kinda geeky and pathetic, but still good job :D:D:D:D:D
Ur a dork I found manga mistakes soo as I read them I found tonss