gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This alone proves you're less perceptive than the majority who've commented in this thread regarding the topic of philosophy. Continuously I've been attempting to help you understand that perspective is the key to understanding the point of view of x or y (i.e. the characters).
perspective does not change the fact that putting everyone in a super genjutsu against their will is retarded...in what way does perspective help change how this course of action is perceived?...**** outta here with philosophy...this is common sense

Reactions: Darth AniCetuS

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
perspective does not change the fact that putting everyone in a super genjutsu against their will is retarded...in what way does perspective help change how this course of action is perceived?...**** outta here with philosophy...this is common sense
I'm sure a lot of people who suffer would be okay with it, even more so when you add the fact it is identical to this reality. Why would they give a shit just because 'but it's not real!' when in reality you can't tell the difference. This is a matter of perspective. Guaranteed happiness against their will? Kind of sounds like Madara is emulating a bunch of religions that many people today follow. But no, it's retarded, right?

Pretentious

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure a lot of people who suffer would be okay with it, even more so when you add the fact it is identical to this reality. Why would they give a shit just because 'but it's not real!' when in reality you can't tell the difference. This is a matter of perspective. Guaranteed happiness against their will? Kind of sounds like Madara is emulating a bunch of religions that many people today follow. But no, it's retarded, right?
Quite a subtle, yet unsubtle jab at religion there. Keep it clean fella.

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it is...peace achieved thru lies is not true peace...plus how many people agreed with going into this super genjutsu?...I must have missed the billions who signed up...lololololololol

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi*is more philosophical with his abstract concepts of nature while Madara is more realistic with his blunt commentary of society.*I'm sure they would agree on many of the*purer aspects of*life but when it comes to*dealing with these problems, Itachi is*more*of a bystander who expects*things to go about naturally, whereas Madara*is willing to do anything, such as sending everyone off into a visual technique. This would be where the confrontation occurs*and*if*we're going logically, there's really nothing wrong with creating a fake world where everything is better and that becomes the new*reality.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi*is more philosophical with his abstract concepts of nature while Madara is more realistic with his blunt commentary of society.*I'm sure they would agree on many of the*purer aspects of*life but when it comes to*dealing with these problems, Itachi is*more*of a bystander who expects*things to go about naturally, whereas Madara*is willing to do anything, such as sending everyone off into a visual technique. This would be where the confrontation occurs*and*if*we're going logically, there's really nothing wrong with creating a fake world where everything is better and that becomes the new*reality.
That just bcus you're Madara lover, you wholeheartedly let it :nefer:

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chill with the religious part. Please be respectful of other people's beliefs.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it is...peace achieved thru lies is not true peace...plus how many people agreed with going into this super genjutsu?...I must have missed the billions who signed up...lololololololol
Dude, come on. Put the immaturity aside and look at what Madara was trying to achieve from his prespective. There was no confirmation he knew that the IT would turn people into White Zetsu. But look at what he suffered through from his eyes.

On the other hand, the true and best villain who came up with greatest solution was Ozymandias from Watchmen. His plan achieved true peace through fear and death, bringing the world nations together in peace and harmony. Now, that's a God tier villain.

You must be registered for see images

The only thing that threatens his plan, however, is Rorsach's journal.

On the other hand, Madara was right when it comes to Ozymandias' plan:

"To protect something.....another must be sacrificed."

Last edited:

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, come on. Put the immaturity aside and look at what Madara was trying to achieve from his prespective. There was no confirmation he knew that the IT would turn people into White Zetsu. But look at what he suffered through from his eyes.
I'm not even referring to white zetsu...I'm typing about the SOLUTION HE CAME UP WITH...it's peace achieved thru LIES...and dragging everyone into a super genjutsu against their will is HYPOCRITICAL...I'm not typing about perspective or madara's point of view or any of that irrelevant bullshit...I'm typing about the SOLUTION HE CAME UP WITH.

lmaooo that solution wasn't even HIS OWN...it was freaking black zetsu's...the guy can't even solve problems with his own answers.

On the other hand, the true and best villain who came up with greatest solution was Ozymandias from Watchmen. His plan achieved true peace through fear and death, bringing the world nations together in peace and harmony. Now, that's a God tier villain.

You must be registered for see images

The only thing that threatens his plan, however, is Rorsach's journal.

On the other hand, Madara was right when it comes to Ozymandias' plan:

"To protect something.....another must be sacrificed."
you lost me at "fear and death"...also this plan of his sounds a lot like kiritsugu emiya's plan to achieve peace from fate/zero (best anime ever)...kill 1 to save 1,000...but there was a MASSIVE FLAW in that plan...do you know what it was?

Last edited:

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara's philosophy was inimical towards the structure of the entire world. He was receptive to the idea of others cooperating with another to reach a common goal because he fervently believed that the concept of winners and losers would always prevail. In that sense, Itachi's philosophy conflicts with Madara's and Itachi's was proven to be correct because it actually directly addresses the cause of conflicts that occurred within the shinobi world. Itachi's philosophy entails that surmounting hardships to reach a desired goals required cooperation with others which is the very basis of preventing World Wars. The only reason why calamities such as the Konoha Invasion even existed was based on severing the alliance they've sworn with other countries and it's by harboring these ill-feelings conducive for isolation that spurred Madara's hatred and enabled events such as the Uchiha's Coup and Kumo's near acquisition of the Byakugan to happen in the first place.

Itachi's philosophy was ultimately correct and would've solved the majority of problems that occurred within the shinobi world. The only issue was getting the entire shinobi world to adhere to his philosophy in the first place.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi's philosophy borders on idiocy. He was a meld of foolish contradictions, senseless pursuits of Nationalism (name it Jingoism if you must), pitifully unimaginative grasp of Truth and was heedless of the crisis faced by his own people in favour of everything he, apparently, questioned.

"...People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true… that is how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts… their reality may all be an illusion."

This quote is a ridiculous mockery of his entire character, no, I would call it one of his know-all personas. Did he ever question the illusion of his own reality? No. He was always in illusions. He died believing in them and their immeasurable worth in his eyes. He reveled in the feeling that he served a banner that reeked of nothing but senseless dismantling of Truths. His entire life was spent to serve these lies, to shroud them, to cherish them and to accept them to his grave and beyond. If that is not the classic example of an all-accepting fool, then I don't know what is.

Madara's philosophy, whilst leaves a lot to be desired, was at the very least, brutally honest. He is a realist, but Itachi is someone who pretends to be an idealist. But, in reality, he just tilts the whole thing on its head and dances in a fools' paradise where he doesn't need to see, hear or speak against his most cherished (second most, if Sasuke is considered here as he was an object of his affections) belief. That is not what you would call a philosophy that can be applied to all, but a poor ability to tell yarns. He didn't even possess a tongue for that.

Last edited:

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi's philosophy borders on idiocy. He was a meld of foolish contradictions, senseless pursuits of Nationalism (name it Jingoism if you must), pitifully unimaginative grasp of Truth and was heedless of the crisis faced by his own people in favour of everything he, apparently, questioned.

"...People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true… that is how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts… their reality may all be an illusion."

This quote is a ridiculous mockery of his entire character, no, I would call it one of his know-all personas. Did he ever question the illusion of his own reality? No. He was always in illusions. He died believing in them and their immeasurable worth in his eyes. He reveled in the feeling that he served a banner that reeked of nothing but senseless dismantling of Truths. His entire life was spent to serve these lies, to shroud them, to cherish them and to accept them to his grave and beyond. If that is not the classic example of an all-accepting fool, then I don't know what is.

Madara's philosophy, whilst leaves a lot to be desired, was at the very least, brutally honest. He is a realist, but Itachi is someone who pretends to be an idealist. But, in reality, he just tilts the whole thing on its head and dances in a fools' paradise where he doesn't need to see, hear or speak against his most cherished (second most, is Sasuke is considered an object of his affections) belief. That is not what you would call a philosophy that can be applied to all, but a poor ability to tell yarns. He didn't even possess a tongue for that.
So in a nut shell, Itachi's philosophy is wrong because he bullied Sasuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.