minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Omg.. what is with your sudden interest in me. And apologize to a troll? Lol.. that would be the day. Wonder what on earth would make me do such a thing. PS.. don't care if Naruto > Sasuke or Sasuke > Naruto. I've told you this before bro. And keep your fanfics please.
faceplam at this fodder post...

minamoto threads >>>> ur Nardobase existence...stay in denial nardo fanboy bye..

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold: fanfic.

Sasuke is stronger than madara.

My favs > your favs.

Ty and don't try to apply your Nazi logic into a japanese cartoon.
Ghost aren't able to have up to 5 kids. Much less in the Warring states. That's not to mention how psychologically strong she should've been to endure the death of 3 offspring.
Keep mad, she was that bold.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is half human. And was an Otsutsuki. Most likely can't be counted (we din't even know if it is the standart MS).
no he not kaguya mated with a human which brought the sage and his brother the sage in turn mated with a human which brought his sons therfore indra is like naruto a waterdown member of his clan but mostly his dna is human so he counts

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no he not kaguya mated with a human which brought the sage and his brother the sage in turn mated with a human which brought his sons therfore indra is like naruto a waterdown member of his clan but mostly his dna is human so he counts
Nope. His surname still is Otsutsuki, and worse, his father is the SO6P, who has horns and everything an Otsutsuki alien has.
Indra may be the predecessor of all Uchiha, but he is not exactly an Uchiha per say.