SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The root of the problem is the Uchiha asking for what was theirs rightfully?? What?? They are obligated to endure prejudice??
It's just right for them stay on the borders of the villages being treated as criminals? As unstable maniacs? You have to KILL little kids?
Ok. It's just more beautiful than solve things through dialogue and giving what was theirs as a right.
It's just more beautiful to practice genocide as a minor problem.
It's just beautiful.
Konoha suspected that 9 tails attack was done by Uchiha. They put them in one section. How could they solve this problem with conversation?!?!
Itachi believed that the coup would lead to another shinobi world War.
What matters? Getting your clan to it's right borders or death of thousands?

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As expected from a nazi member. No proofs.
Time line is perct enough to trigger you.
And stay mad,

She survived until adulthood in a time that kids as young as 5 died on battle,
and was old enough to nurture proud shinobi.
Ask her 3 sons or her husband - the clan leader Tajima.

Or Hashirama lol

You must be registered for see images

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Time line is perct enough to trigger you.
And stay mad,

She survived until adulthood in a time that kids as young as 5 died on battle,
and was old enough to nurture proud shinobi.
Ask her 3 sons or her husband - the clan leader Tajima.

Or Hashirama lol

You must be registered for see images
Baseless claims without anyhing to back them up.

Fanfic and assumptions.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konoha suspected that 9 tails attack was done by Uchiha. They put them in one section. How could they solve this problem with conversation?!?!
Itachi believed that the coup would lead to another shinobi world War.
What matters? Getting your clan to it's right borders or death of thousands?
Would it hurt to give the place of conselours to the Uchiha? Would it hurt to stop bragging them as homicidal maniacs? As unstable beings? Stop pretending genocide is ok for people who only wanted to help to protect Konoha and have their dignity.
Stop pretending Tobirama's bigotry never existed.
Stop pretending it was for any "good", the village stayed prejudicing anyone who opposed the "Will of Fire" and criticized anything in the system -bragging them as criminals.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She survived the horrendous Warring States. Ask Madara and Izuna's very existence.
And gotta deny manga posts lol.
Stay mad, she was that bold.
You're the only one who's in denial here. Your scan doesn't really prove anything and Madara's existence as well.

Just because Madara and his brothers exist, doesn't mean she raised them, or taught them values, or participated in their lives. Just because they exist doesn't mean she lived enough to raise them. Just because they exist doesn't mean she was badass, bold and resilient, like you say.

For all we know, she may not even be a true blooded Uchiha, but some woman that married a Uchiha and got the name by marrying him. I mean, Uchiha has never practiced race purity like the Hyuga, so the Uchiha clan was always full of non true blooded Uchiha members.

Last edited:

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would it hurt to give the place of conselours to the Uchiha? Would it hurt to stop bragging them as homicidal maniacs? As unstable beings? Stop pretending genocide is ok for people who only wanted to help to protect Konoha and have their dignity.
Stop pretending Tobirama's bigotry never existed.
Stop pretending it was for any "good", the village stayed prejudicing anyone who opposed the "Will of Fire" and criticized anything in the system -bragging them as criminals.
They suspected that the Uchiha clan controlled Kyubi and killed the 4th...
That's like "removing sanction from a country that is building a nuclear bomb"
Anyway I got ur point and you got mine. Any more conversation will be waste of time and energy.
Have a nice day :win:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're the only one who's in denial here. Your scan doesn't really prove anything and Madara's existence as well.

Just because Madara and his brothers exist, doesn't mean she raised them, or taught them values, or participated in their lives. Just because they exist doesn't mean she lived enough to raise them. Just because they exist doesn't mean she was badass, bold and resilient, like you say.

For all we know, she may not even be a true blooded Uchiha, but some woman that married a Uchiha and got the name by marrying him. I mean, Uchiha has never practiced race purity like the Hyuga, so the Uchiha clan was always full of non true blooded Uchiha members.
Have some time line thinking.
Madara even saw her give birth to Izuna. The youngest. If the databook is right. Madara is the oldest. Saw her, and yes, she raised him. Madara was stated to be a prodigy since he was a baby. That wouldn't be accomplished if she was a reckless and vain woman.
Madara surely had strong female figures in his life.
A female that survived until adulthood in Warring States is surely not off his list.

Stay Mad.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They suspected that the Uchiha clan controlled Kyubi and killed the 4th...
That's like "removing sanction from a country that is building a nuclear bomb"
Anyway I got ur point and you got mine. Any more conversation will be waste of time and energy.
Have a nice day :win:
Yeah, the Uchiha just wanted to destroy the leaf.
Yeah, because kill little kids and cherish the biased killer is ok.

But oh right, there is really nothing more to say about such horrendous thought.
Bye.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That sounds like something only a nazi would say.
You are only triggered your faves aren't truly strong and bold like the kinds of Madara's mother.
She survived in the most harsh times of war. Made it to adulthood. And taught honor and enduring to her kids, leaving a good example.
And never wasted a single panel. (like much others I know)

Sorry if you always fail at choosing characters.
No need to be upset. lol

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are only triggered your faves aren't truly strong and bold like the kinds of Madara's mother.
She survived in the most harsh times of war. Made it to adulthood. And taught honor and enduring to her kids, leaving a good example.
And never wasted a single panel. (like much others I know)

Sorry if you always fail at choosing characters.
No need to be upset. lol
@bold: fanfic.

Sasuke is stronger than madara.

My favs > your favs.

Ty and don't try to apply your Nazi logic into a japanese cartoon.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold: fanfic.

Sasuke is stronger than madara.

My favs > your favs.

Ty and don't try to apply your Nazi logic into a japanese cartoon.
exuse me??? sasuke is stronger then Madara???..what kind of bullshitfic is this???....blind Madara soloed teh $h!t out of EMS sasuke (i dont even need post manga scans)...

-Madara not only defeated sasuke but he also killed him ...

-sasuke could only show lil bit resistence when HE TEAMED UP WITH NARUTO....

-and OP isn't NAZI Logic ..she makes beautiful threads better then ur fanfic sarada threads ...

-and its called naruto Manga/anime...not cartoon....

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gotta have the thinking that Madara's mother was a ghost that died a long time ago.

Maybe that's why Madara states that he is a ghost of the Uchiha himself XD
Lmao.. but i have to admit i absolutely forgot Madara and Izuna weren't the only children Tajima? had. So, my bad with my previous post. I was incorrect.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u r always incorrect....u just don't have b^lL$ to apologize to me for posting nardo>>> sasuke fanfics..
Omg.. what is with your sudden interest in me. And apologize to a troll? Lol.. that would be the day. Wonder what on earth would make me do such a thing. PS.. don't care if Naruto > Sasuke or Sasuke > Naruto. I've told you this before bro. And keep your fanfics please.