Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
38-40 weeks isn't it?

Or...she could have been a housewife. We don't have any evidence suggesting she was a shinobi
8.7-9.2 months at the upper limit or the average rounded to 9 months.

They didn't have houses or fixed abodes they were always on the move and fighting. Let's not put the mother of the GOAT into housewife category. You are right though that there's no evidence to her status. I feel they were well trained if you think about it the men and kids would be fighting, it would be the mothers who would be training the next batch to head to the battlefield. They'd also have to teach them values and loyalty to the clan etc.

Last edited:

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When we have the situation when even kids go to the battlefield. Yes, you can expect even 60 years old people to be in battlefield.

In such a downward spiral like Warring States, you can expect any situation. Just like in WW2.
Even so, you're basing your argument on hypotheticals. If the manga doesn't state she was a shinobi, there's no reason to assume she was one, much less claim her being one to be a notable feat

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
38-40 weeks isn't it?

Or...she could have been a housewife. We don't have any evidence suggesting she was a shinobi
You really think that any women in the planet will nor be willing to go in her child's place in war if meant saving them?
Specially if your clan is on the losing side, and you have to afford more money too win against the Senju - the strongest in your era.
No one was dead weight back then.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even so, you're basing your argument on hypotheticals. If the manga doesn't state she was a shinobi, there's no reason to assume she was one, much less claim her being one to be a notable feat
Sorry: war like in Warring States reaped kids as young as 5 years old. As soldiers.
It's common sense there were kunoichis. Specially in the greatest clans such as the Uchiha, that needed as much soldiers as possible.

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8.7-9.2 months at the upper limit or the average rounded to 9 months.
My bad XD I just went with a rough estimation of 40 weeks as 10 months

Theu didn't have hoises they were always on the move and fighting. Let's not put the mother of the GOAT into housewife category. You are right though but I feel they were well trained if yoy think about it the men and kids would be fighting, it would be the mothers who would be training th next batch to head to the battlefield. They'd also have to teach them calues and loyalty to the clan etc.
Sorry: war like in Warring States reaped kids as young as 5 years old. As soldiers.
It's common sense there were kunoichis. Specially in the greatest clans such as the Uchiha, that needed as much soldiers as possible.
Possibly, I could very well be wrong since my claiming she could have been a housewife is no more factual than your assertion that she was a kunoichi

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My bad XD I just went with a rough estimation of 40 weeks as 10 months

Possibly, I could very well be wrong since my claiming she could have been a housewife is no more factual than your assertion that she was a kunoichi
No. Definitely she was a kunoichi. Even the rich likes such as Mito were kunoichi. The Uchiha were in a downward spiral in warfare and needed as much as help as they could, in order to gain money.
Also: they wouldn't allow a weakling to become the Clan leader wife. They needed to assure the kid was going to have sharingan.

It's how war works. It doesn't leave nobody as dead weight, unless if you die lol

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pft. Keep hating.

She raised the only human to awaken Rinnegan and the siblings that first awakened MS.
Her sons are legends. They had the deepest love for each other than any other in the manga.
That's parenting done right.

Haters gonna hate.
She did not raise the only human to awaken the rinnegan. Rather, she raised the first human to awaken it (2nd if we count Hagoromo as being half human). Sasuke later awakened the rinnegan too.

Anyway, we do not know that all of her sons lived and died honorably because we've only seen 2 out of 5 of her kids. You say that her sons all became shinobi legends, but only one of them became a legend. Izuna is only very vaguely known about in the shinobi world, and the rest of Madara's brothers remain nameless. Madara himself is epic.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She did not raise the only human to awaken the rinnegan. Rather, she raised the first human to awaken it (2nd if we count Hagoromo as being half human). Sasuke later awakened the rinnegan too.

Anyway, we do not know that all of her sons lived and died honorably because we've only seen 2 out of 5 of her kids. You say that her sons all became shinobi legends, but only one of them became a legend. Izuna is only very vaguely known about in the shinobi world, and the rest of Madara's brothers remain nameless. Madara himself is epic.
It is true if you consider that Sasuke awakened via in a plate no jutsu.
Not with a legendary fight.
Sorry, she did help to raise her sons. And they died each by a Senju, stated by Madara himself 2 times. They died proud of being shinobi, protecting their family according to their traditions. Yes, by shinobi laws, they were heroes. Including the first awakeningsof MS.
+ Madara.
That's a good parenting. And she survived in Warring States. She was at least very brave and resilient.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is true if you consider that Sasuke awakened via in a plate no jutsu.
Not with a legendary fight.
Sorry, she did help to raise her sons. And they died each by a Senju, stated by Madara himself 2 times. They died proud of being shinobi, protecting their family according to their traditions. Yes, by shinobi laws, they were heroes. Including the first awakeningsof MS.
+ Madara.
That's a good parenting. And she survived in Warring States. She was at least very brave and resilient.
Fanfic post.

You can't provide any proof of what you're claiming.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uchiha Mikuto raised two sons ; one was a hero and the other was a saviour ... Mikuto = best mom
Fugaku’s sperm >>> NV

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fanfic post.

You can't provide any proof of what you're claiming.
Yeah, There was no Warring States that killed even civilians. Tajima married a ghost, because the female ghost died a long time ago, and wasn't able to have 5 sons as stated in canon from a proud shinobi clan that trained even kids to battle - also stated in canon.

You are probably triggered because she doesn't even need to appear to be callled resilient (yes she struggled the loss of at least 3 sons).
While you cherish vain characters? I wonder.
Keep hating.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konoha dog and one that killed his own father and mother.
If that's your definition as the best, ok. You are right.
Have you ever heard the word sacrifie ?
The Uchiha rebellion was going to cause so many death and tears ..... Itachi stopped that with his own family’s death .... It was harder for Itachi to kill his parents than anyone else ....
If they tell you choose between WW3 or your family , what would you choose ?
And Sasuke .... He saved the world twice . And he’s still shining in NV . No need to say more .