uchiha asuku aliyu

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is very true... the Uchiha are all very double sided. Itachi who let himself be seen as a villain turns out to be "good"! Sasuke manipulates and uses people to get what he wants. Obito let everyone believe he was dead then made everyone think he was Madara... They are all very self serving people. Let's see what Madara's true intentions are to prove the pattern Uchiha personalities tend to display!

Yup I have a feeling Obito will really do something to force Madara's hand against him... he'll probably end up dying in Kakashi's arms and have a last moment of remorse and sorrow!

Oh he did betray Orochimaru... he told Orochimaru and Naruto... "I don't care what Orochimaru does with me as long as it kills Itachi" when infact he had no intentions of letting Orochimaru control him!

Hey no worries... that's how conversations roll!

For the record... I agree! Sasuke has no loyalties other than to himself!
yeah sasuke had always been a selfish dude.. And as for obito and madara.. I think madara would kill obito just after he shows his real intention ( surpassing everyne including hashi and so6p)

Midday

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Honestly, I sense a huge disagreement on the horizon. Obito essentially is good, just brainwashed by Madara. He's mainly pissed that Kakashi killed Rin, so of course that's gonna cause some blind rage. And even if he truly is a bad guy now, someway somehow, its not gonna end in Madara's favor...so yea, this whole thing with the Juubi is gonna very territorial, very soon...as to who's gonna flip their shyt first, that remains to be seen.
How is he brainwashed? Madara explained his plan and Obito liked it so he followed through with it. He could have easily done his own thing and screw Madara like Nagato did.

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It kinda looked like they're going to double cross eachother.

Meaning Obito did want the Moon Eye Plan but his way and Madara lied about the Moon Eye Plan to Obtio because he wanted HIS own way.
imo, this. obito wants to carry out the moon's eye plan, so he wasn't even planning to revive madara i think which is why he started the war before sasuke could gain the rinnegan (and thus rinne tensei). and why he hurried to revive the juubi before madara could arrive. Madara on the other hand wants to obliterate everything it seems, and then he would probably turn on Obito. doubtless he doesn't think that he can handle Obito + 2 jinchuuriki at once though.

Reactions: IIB7252

Geeserock

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Madara has been using obito from the beginning and it's not new. Just like other bad guy's (such as Pain) Obito will probably end up as a good man at the end and Madara will tell him that he used Kakashi to kill Rin only to get Obito to his site.

IIB7252

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
imo, this. obito wants to carry out the moon's eye plan, so he wasn't even planning to revive madara i think which is why he started the war before sasuke could gain the rinnegan (and thus rinne tensei). and why he hurried to revive the juubi before madara could arrive. Madara on the other hand wants to obliterate everything it seems, and then he would probably turn on Obito. doubtless he doesn't think that he can handle Obito + 2 jinchuuriki at once though.
Nicely put + rep rep coming ur way brother...

Kikki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
One of them will betray the other, I`m very sure of it. Since Obito is the student and weaker one of them, I think he will be the one who`s getting betrayed first. In that chapter, it was the first time that the two baddies showed differences. Such things can only lead to betrayal. Obito doesn`t look like he is feeling inferior to Madara. He sees himself as his partner and not his subordinate. When Madara does something that Obito disagrees with, they will fight.

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was actually thinking the same thing reading the latest chapter. Its quite likely, but its too early to say at this stage. I like to call a spade a spade, lol at all the ass kissers giving 9 thanks for 6 lines in the op lmao.

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I was actually thinking the same thing reading the latest chapter. Its quite likely, but its too early to say at this stage. I like to call a spade a spade, lol at all the ass kissers giving 9 thanks for 6 lines in the op lmao.
So you mean that because I clicked a certain button I am an ass-kisser? You need to redefine your perceptions about ass-kissing, honey.