Whiteknight

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well it's been awhile since I decided to make a theory post.

It's a pretty quick and simple one. Does anyone else get the impression that Madara will double cross Obito? Perhaps infinite tsukuyomi isn't all that Madara made it out to be.

What if it were to turn out that all Madara wanted was the power of the SO6P and in an attempt to gain it, he's manipulated everyone from the grave (including Obito) into helping him attain just that?

So the question is... how likely is it that Madara is planning something completely different from what we've come to expect?
I've had this theory for a long time. I strongly suspect that Madara is going to double-cross Obito. I also have a theory that Infinite Tsukuyomi isn't Madara's real plan and when Obito learns the truth of Madara's plan he's going to be angry.

nNoma

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well it's been awhile since I decided to make a theory post.

It's a pretty quick and simple one. Does anyone else get the impression that Madara will double cross Obito? Perhaps infinite tsukuyomi isn't all that Madara made it out to be.

What if it were to turn out that all Madara wanted was the power of the SO6P and in an attempt to gain it, he's manipulated everyone from the grave (including Obito) into helping him attain just that?

So the question is... how likely is it that Madara is planning something completely different from what we've come to expect?
Judging by the last manga chapter it seems as though a small confrontation has already arisen between Obito and Madara.

It also seems more and more likely that Madara's plan and Obito's plan are not in fact one in the same.

Obito's reason for infinite tsukyomi is to bring back Rin so that he can be with her in a world without war, Madara's plan for peace seems far less believable.

He has never really wanted peace, I think his hatred and jealousy for the Senju exceeds this, and all he wants to do is rule the world.

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
And now I remember it was someone with a theory on the base that what Madara had told Obito and what Obito later told Nagato and what plans they each had from reuniting the Bijuus were different.

Well, his/her theory comes to live.

I'd like to congratulate that person, heh! :)

Frikid

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yea i think madara just used obito . What he really wanted was to become powerful and rule the world.

Just like the elder son.
Oh wait ? Can Madara be the elder son ? Elder son = Uchiha ancestor = starter of uchiha clan = madara uchiha :eek:

just think about what madara have, rinnegan,gedo mazou summoning,a nine tailed pet, a bad-ass fan, way too much knowledge about so6p and also knowledge about so6p jutsus.

it is possible :shrug:

yeahhh

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I get the feeling that they both have ulterior motives here, Obito seems to have his own agenda as far as the Infinite Tsukuyomi as well as Madara. It has always been suspicious to me that someone like Madara would be preaching the whole peaceful world full of love crap and equality crap. Starting to get really gooooood...

yeahhh

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yea i think madara just used obito . What he really wanted was to become powerful and rule the world.

Just like the elder son.
Oh wait ? Can Madara be the elder son ? Elder son = Uchiha ancestor = starter of uchiha clan = madara uchiha :eek:

just think about what madara have, rinnegan,gedo mazou summoning,a nine tailed pet, a bad-ass fan, way too much knowledge about so6p and also knowledge about so6p jutsus.

it is possible :shrug:
Indeed

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Remember Fugaku was focusing mostly on Itachi's skills and not Sasuke's because Itachi was elder and must be capable of handling the Uchiha Issues later since his Father was the leader of the clan. I guess who was the father(or) grandfather of Fugaku in the past?
Maybe Madara or Izuna(grandfather)

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Honestly, I sense a huge disagreement on the horizon. Obito essentially is good, just brainwashed by Madara. He's mainly pissed that Kakashi killed Rin, so of course that's gonna cause some blind rage. And even if he truly is a bad guy now, someway somehow, its not gonna end in Madara's favor...so yea, this whole thing with the Juubi is gonna very territorial, very soon...as to who's gonna flip their shyt first, that remains to be seen.