CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it's been awhile since I decided to make a theory post.

It's a pretty quick and simple one. Does anyone else get the impression that Madara will double cross Obito? Perhaps infinite tsukuyomi isn't all that Madara made it out to be.

What if it were to turn out that all Madara wanted was the power of the SO6P and in an attempt to gain it, he's manipulated everyone from the grave (including Obito) into helping him attain just that?

So the question is... how likely is it that Madara is planning something completely different from what we've come to expect?

Reactions: Οdin

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wouldn't really surprise me - Madara seems like the "d*ck move" kinda guy.

I had to laugh when Obito called him a child for just wanting to play with the Juubi though xd

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He might be planning something different, if it's something different, then imo it's either world destruction or world domination (which wouldn't change much) xd

But I stay with the idea of infinite Tsukuyomi.

Midday

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It looked more like Obito was going to double cross Madara. He's getting tired of Madara just wanting to have fun and wants to get on with the plan.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it's been awhile since I decided to make a theory post.

It's a pretty quick and simple one. Does anyone else get the impression that Madara will double cross Obito? Perhaps infinite tsukuyomi isn't all that Madara made it out to be.

What if it were to turn out that all Madara wanted was the power of the SO6P and in an attempt to gain it, he's manipulated everyone from the grave (including Obito)
into helping him attain just that?

So the question is... how likely is it that Madara is planning something completely different from what we've come to expect?
madara wants to destroy & obito want to change the world already .... a pretty big hint on things to come maybe

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It kinda looked like they're going to double cross eachother.

Meaning Obito did want the Moon Eye Plan but his way and Madara lied about the Moon Eye Plan to Obtio because he wanted HIS own way.

Reactions: Baka Sennin

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It looked more like Obito was going to double cross Madara. He's getting tired of Madara just wanting to have fun and wants to get on with the plan.
Hmm well it seems Obito just wants to get on with things, which is why Madara retorted with "A child is impatient"... I think Obito if anything is growing slightly concerned and may have suspicions himself. I mean given Madara's attitude I'd think that too! (Hence the making of this thread).

You'd think with all the meticulous planning Madara has put into I-T, he'd just get on with it and not leave things to chance. He just doesn't seem committed to the plan right now! Something is up with that!

It kinda looked like they're going to double cross eachother.

Meaning Obito did want the Moon Eye Plan but his way and Madara lied about the Moon Eye Plan to Obtio because he wanted HIS own way.
Pretty much this yeah! I think they're about to have a big disagreement!

Narukarin16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well it was the only way for the bad guys to lose, obito will seal madara and since they know how obito jutsu works they will then kill him and live happily ever after like some goddamn fairy tale.

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito truly wants a world in peace "even if its fake" Madara most likely just want power to destroy it
Just like previous villains who wanted a world without war everything pointing in the direction that Obito is gonna be talk no jutsud because he isnt really a bad person and like weve seen many times with Kishi those persons die while finding there own selves back
Madara probably just used Obito and he will realise it in coming chapteres and be pissed

Reactions: CasualMisfit

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indeed.
To me it looks like Obito wanted the Moon Eye plan just to live happy with everyone, while Madara wanted it to have control and absolut power over everyone.

A slight disagreement, lol. xd

Roby

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea I too have had this feeling that Madara just wanted 10 tails for himself and made Obito and everyone else to work his plot into getting it :|

Kuroh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i can really see that happening. one thing i have leanerd about the uchiha's is that you can't never trust them. just look at sasuke xd he has betrayed everyone that has helped him including his teacher

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm well it seems Obito just wants to get on with things, which is why Madara retorted with "A child is impatient"... I think Obito if anything is growing slightly concerned and may have suspicions himself. I mean given Madara's attitude I'd think that too! (Hence the making of this thread).

You'd think with all the meticulous planning Madara has put into I-T, he'd just get on with it and not leave things to chance. He just doesn't seem committed to the plan right now! Something is up with that!

Hmmm ... yeah we shall see. To me it seems like Madara is saying "Yeah, we'll do Inf. Ts. eventually ... I just want to kill everything first" xd

psukkar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the juubi will screw both them.

Obito seems to be picking up on the fact that madara doesn't care about changing the world and more intrested in displaying power.

Madara was always the man in charge, shame obito will most likely get killed by Madara in the end. You cant just go against some1 who is a edo tensei and both of the so6p bloodline limits and think ur gonna live to tell the tale.

I think what might happen is that Obito will try to cancel the juubi summoning and madara would just kill him. That's basically it.

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the juubi will screw both them.

Obito seems to be picking up on the fact that madara doesn't care about changing the world and more intrested in displaying power.

Madara was always the man in charge, shame obito will most likely get killed by Madara in the end. You cant just go against some1 who is a edo tensei and both of the so6p bloodline limits and think ur gonna live to tell the tale.

I think what might happen is that Obito will try to cancel the juubi summoning and madara would just kill him. That's basically it.
I would really like to see that, lol. :)

xSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i can really see that happening. one thing i have leanerd about the uchiha's is that you can't never trust them. just look at sasuke xd he has betrayed everyone that has helped him including his teacher
If you're talking about oro. Then sasuke didn't betray him, Sasuke knew what orochimaru wanted all along. and that was sasuke's body. he hasnt really betrayed anyone actually.