Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:p
Madara's teleporting is now also greater since it's safe to asume he doesn't use seals or and hand signs.

I also think Madara outlcasses yondaime in jutsus since he is a lot older and probably copied a few thousand techniques in his lifetime.

Last edited:

musicgenesis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But how did he manage to be alive after so long...Remember..Madara couldnt beat the first hokage though...So i'd say he might beat yondaime not outclass him.Coz yondaime died early

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
true yondaime did die early but if you place their stats and overall skill and experience on paper madara would probably beat him, however like i mentioned before they come from two very different time periods which had different circumstances.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But how did he manage to be alive after so long...Remember..Madara couldnt beat the first hokage though...So i'd say he might beat yondaime not outclass him.Coz yondaime died early
Not sure how he survived so long but i do think he outclassed minato because he was a lot older and probably knew a lot more jutsus and had a whole lote mote experience. Madara vs Minato wouldve been like a Sensei vs a Student because I'd say if Minato fought Jiraiya at his current lvl he would probably tie. And I tihnk that Madara is stronger than Jiraiya.

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not sure how he survived so long but i do think he outclassed minato because he was a lot older and probably knew a lot more jutsus and had a whole lote mote experience. Madara vs Minato wouldve been like a Sensei vs a Student because I'd say if Minato fought Jiraiya at his current lvl he would probably tie. And I tihnk that Madara is stronger than Jiraiya.
good point, but to answer the Q about how madara lived so long, it was because he had vast amounts of chakra, remember chakra means spiritual energy so it would make sense it was due to that or a forbidden jutsu

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmmm....yea i agree...But if yondaime live til 100 yrs..i think he will have created a lot of jutsus and have lots of experience too.
They would probably tie in jutsus but Madara also had EMS.:D
He also had an older style of taijutsu and probably a whole lot of other things like secret techniques.:p

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmmm....yea i agree...But if yondaime live til 100 yrs..i think he will have created a lot of jutsus and have lots of experience too.
im sure any good shinobi would but thats not the point stay on topic, that wont be possible because he is dead, maybe his soul is still practicing new jutsu in the belly of the shinigami :D

musicgenesis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol..Konohamaru..but i dun get wad u mean when u said about oro vs 3rd..Haha.But as Madara(the one in NB^^) has said.Madara(in naruto) has EMS therefore he can control the kyuubi..Plus yondaime managed to stop it though he doesnt have it...So i dun think its fair to compare like tt..^^

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol..Konohamaru..but i dun get wad u mean when u said about oro vs 3rd..Haha.But as Madara(the one in NB^^) has said.Madara(in naruto) has EMS therefore he can control the kyuubi..Plus yondaime managed to stop it though he doesnt have it...So i dun think its fair to compare like tt..^^
Same here except one thing, he had to give his life to stop it.:p