Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
for people on madaras level im sure that stopping a sword like zabuza's is no big deal, but as for yondaime vs madara, i think thats a tough one, remember they come from two different eras so the possibility that on is stronger than the other cant be decided, and as for what kishi said, there are ninjas at present who could be classed as being stronger than the fourth hokage... and i still find that hard to believe. so guys most of this is speculation. the closet we'll ever get to see them fighting is naruto vs sasuke in their prime...so maybe then we may be able to judge who is stronger between the fourth and madara as they are very similar :)

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
for people on madaras level im sure that stopping a sword like zabuza's is no big deal, but as for yondaime vs madara, i think thats a tough one, remember they come from two different eras so the possibility that on is stronger than the other cant be decided, and as for what kishi said, there are ninjas at present who could be classed as being stronger than the fourth hokage... and i still find that hard to believe. so guys most of this is speculation. the closet we'll ever get to see them fighting is naruto vs sasuke in their prime...so maybe then we may be able to judge who is stronger between the fourth and madara as they are very similar :)
yeah

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Look minato had heaps of skillz and jutsus and stuff.. he was the ultimate ninja.. =3
And Madara didnt? Madara has more experience that the fourth and probably, when we see him fight. kick ass.
That's why people are wondering why he's stil alive..Lol.Personally,i think yondaime will use his speed to avoid madara's eyes...
Your forgetting Madara is probably faast like howwe recently saw him. ALso, most Uchihas are fast so i don't doubt Madara is either equal or greater in speed then Minato.
Yea..u got a point.But yondaime can control death in the form of death god...Well in a sense,though he gets controlled by it in the end.LOL..Madara muz be very good...Did u see the way he stop suigetsu's sword wif his arm?Lol.
He can't control death. He can just use it one way which would be very difficult to use against Madara.