MilwaukeegHost

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sorri I am from norway so I am clearly not good in english.
In love there are actually no rules. If a man wants a woman and she wants him back then its ok. But we are humans not animals so I wrote somehing down This is my rules of love

*Age difference shoudnt be more than 4 years but its actually okey with 5-6 when they are 25 and 20.
* If the person is 18 and 14 they can be together and its okey, but they shoudnt have *** before the girl is legal.

* A person doesnt choose to fall in love with a girl it just happens.

* If its real love from both parts then its not Pedo or rape .

*Rape is when you force a person t have *** with you.

* Pedobear takes small children with like 10 years in difference, thats nasty and people like that dont deserve to live.

Most naruto fans havent had a boyfriend som when I read that thread with age difference I was actually laughing. you cant ask naruto fans because they actually dont know anything about love in my opinion. No offense

Love got no rules. Only humans that will enforce what they believe to be "correct" and "moral". FYI

-gHost Senju, K.U.S.H. Sage

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"case solved" If you can't talk without offending the other person then you shoudnt talk at all.
You talk about how most Naruto fans are losers who cant get girlfriends, then talk about not offending people.

stop posting that picture bro, its getting old xd
I know but it just fits in so many situations on this site.

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
OP, you mention that a relationship with a 10 year difference isn't right. Not necessarily.

I see nothing wrong with a 25 gal dating a 35 year old, or a 27 yr old dating a 37 year old.

If the person is at a real mature age then it's all good.