Love got rules

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorri I am from norway so I am clearly not good in english.
In love there are actually no rules. If a man wants a woman and she wants him back then its ok. But we are humans not animals so I wrote somehing down This is my rules of love

*Age difference shoudnt be more than 4 years but its actually okey with 5-6 when they are 25 and 20.
* If the person is 18 and 14 they can be together and its okey, but they shoudnt have *** before the girl is legal.

* A person doesnt choose to fall in love with a girl it just happens.

* If its real love from both parts then its not Pedo or rape .

*Rape is when you force a person t have *** with you.

* Pedobear takes small children with like 10 years in difference, thats nasty and people like that dont deserve to live.

Most naruto fans havent had a boyfriend som when I read that thread with age difference I was actually laughing. you cant ask naruto fans because they actually dont know anything about love in my opinion. No offense

Reactions: Scooby Doo

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"we are humans not animals ",Um I don't know if the teach you this in class but Humans are animals (mammals). lol

But I agree love isn't about ***,and it doesn't matter what age you are. A guy in his 50's will fall in love with a 18yr old girl....and thats alright.

Last edited:

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is the purpose of this thread?
Sigh.....flame is on the way.
Because the last underage girl thread got popular and he is trying to mimic its success.

OT. At age 14 there is a very slim chance you will be truly in love. Most 14 year olds fall in "love" with everyone they hold hands with. At 14 your really not done growing up, and what you love at 14 has a good chance of being different when your 18+.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because the last underage girl thread got popular and he is trying to mimic its success.

OT. At age 14 there is a very slim chance you will be truly in love. Most 14 year olds fall in "love" with everyone they hold hands with. At 14 your really not done growing up, and what you love at 14 has a good chance of being different when your 18+.
"Yeah I amm trying to be famous on page where no one actually dont know anybodys real name" :) No sorry ;)

no shit sherlock :)

-Lionheart-

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorri I am from norway so I am clearly not good in english.
In love there are actually no rules. If a man wants a woman and she wants him back then its ok. But we are humans not animals so I wrote somehing down This is my rules of love

*Age difference shoudnt be more than 4 years but its actually okey with 5-6 when they are 25 and 20.
* If the person is 18 and 14 they can be together and its okey, but they shoudnt have *** before the girl is legal.

* A person doesnt choose to fall in love with a girl it just happens.

* If its real love from both parts then its not Pedo or rape .

*Rape is when you force a person t have *** with you.

* Pedobear takes small children with like 10 years in difference, thats nasty and people like that dont deserve to live.

Most naruto fans havent had a boyfriend som when I read that thread with age difference I was actually laughing. you cant ask naruto fans because they actually dont know anything about love in my opinion. No offense

first change the "som" with like, and most of what you say are valid points, but ur wrong about naruto fans not having Gf or Bf, i have been with my gf for 5 years, and we've both liked naruto longer than that xd

we're just normal people who happen to have a bit of an imagination and appreciation for Art :) those who dont have gf/bf as u say are mostly kids ;)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first change the "som" with like, and most of what you say are valid points, but ur wrong about naruto fans not having Gf or Bf, i have been with my gf for 5 years, and we've both liked naruto longer than that xd

we're just normal people who happen to have a bit of an imagination and appreciation for Art :) those who dont have gf/bf as u say are mostly kids ;)
Hehe There are many in here like you and me :) But MOST of the naruto fans are people that doesnt know what love is :)