Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start focusing my raiton chakra do the "Rabbit → Rat → Horse → Ram" hand seals ( ) and slam my hand on the ground releasing a great amount of my raiton chakra into the ground thus creating a lightning surge enough to shock both of your clones using your clones feet as receivers*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"So that was not enough, eh? Now let's see if this will be enough!"

*I start focusing a large amount of my chakra and do the "Rabbit → Rat → Horse → Ram" hand seals and then I channel my raiton chakra into the palm of my hand until it's visible and slam my hand into the ground creating a large lightning surge instantly shocking both of your clones and making them poof away*

This one nailed it! :D

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
"Hey quit killing my clones."

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) -Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short -Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Now make one hand seal, channel lightning chakra around my clone making four giant pillars surround him. Make bolts come out each pillar.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sorry Sempai, I didn't really mean to but...hey...I enjoyed it :D

*I start focusing my raiton chakra and then while I start channeling it around your clone I make a single hand seal and summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding your clone and then I focus even more chakra and bolts start coming out of each pillar damaging your clone*

OOC: According to narutopedia it's 5 handseals and it's a B-rank jutsu...Someone got this mixed up...

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start focusing my raiton chakra and I reach deep down for even more chakra than last time in order to make four giant pillars and I do a single hand seal, then I start channeling my chakra around your clone and 4 giant pillars appear each shooting bolts of lightning at your clone shocking it to death*

You must be registered for see images

Poor clone, I'll miss it :'(

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
R.I.P to what`s his name

Raiton: Raijingu Sanda (Lightning Style: Raging Thunder)
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

Now concentrate lightning chakra through out your body(on the outside lol). It should protect you from taijutsu.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start concentrating my raiton chakra inside my body, in the center of my chakra flow system and I direct it outwards creating an electric field shield that protects my body*

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
*throws a kunai and the shield protects you*

Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu (Lightning Style: Thunder Saber)
Type: Attack
Range:Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

Now do it again but this time with concentration and if something hits the shield, it should do more then protect you. It should explode sending whatever hits you away.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as soon as I see your clone taking out the kunai and preparing to throw it at me I start focusing a lot of my raiton chakra inside my body and channel it outwards so that it creates a big and thick shield to protect me, and when the kunai hits my shield it explodes sending your kunai right at your clone aiming at its head;poof the clone is gone*

Yo Sempai, how 'bout that?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as soon as I saw you running at me I reduced the chakra amount of my electric shield so that you don't get hurt*

But, since you want some real damage, I won't spare you this time! :p

*I start focusing my raiton chakra really hard and reach deep for more chakra in order to create a explosive electric shield; then I start channeling the massive chakra outwards, around my body, to create a thick electric field shield capable of exploding and sending back anything that hits the shield*

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Throws a kunai and it explodes back and I catch it. Now time for a really useful jutsu. Channel lightning chakra in your hand. Then release it it into a wave of lightning(not literaly a wave).

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start focusing and gathering chakra in my body; do the "Boar → Ram → Snake → Horse → Dragon" hand seals and channel my raiton chakra into my hands releasing it into a wave of lightning*