Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everybody knows America is the land of the freedom, of the opportunity and of the strong moral values. Or at least this is how it is portrayed in my country, and I think in most others.
Thus, you see hordes of people from literally every country (North Korea aside, I guess) who move to America in order to become wealthy entrepreneurs or businessmen/women.

So here's my question: How do you feel about the USA? If you live there, would you rather stay or go away? If you're not American, would you like to move there?

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Staying in America. Because this is the real world. We got the most power and We will take out anybody and call it justice no matter what.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
America is nice but we aren't exactly how we portray ourselves to be. Strong levels of corruption and greed for money hampers Murica and those portrayed values. As for living elsewhere, I don't yet.

Edit

Also it's stressful to live here.

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nothing is perfect; I wouldn't leave America. I am not even particularly interested in traveling back to Europe any time soon. Hating on America is cliche; the fact is, people are still trying to get here in droves for a reason. That said I consider myself an isolationist to some extent. I am tired of our influence in the world; exporting our grief onto the world, and importing others' grief.

We can't pretend to understand the whole scope of a government. It's easy for the common person to question their government, and create their own beliefs on internal and external affairs. The problem with that is we have a narrow, myopic view of international relations, and only know a fraction of the intel that is received daily. I have heard enough from family who work within the Department of Defense to know it's just not as simple as leaving the world alone, and trying to be left alone.

My point is, people may not like what a president does (of any country), but chances are their decisions are based on a lot more information than you or I are allowed access.

Reactions: Cresee

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everybody knows America is the land of the freedom, of the opportunity and of the strong moral values. Or at least this is how it is portrayed in my country, and I think in most others.
Thus, you see hordes of people from literally every country (North Korea aside, I guess) who move to America in order to become wealthy entrepreneurs or businessmen/women.

So here's my question: How do you feel about the USA? If you live there, would you rather stay or go away? If you're not American, would you like to move there?
Glad you bring forward this question. As this site is full of American I think we can get a better picture

Edit: I will move to Japan tho :)

Last edited:

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People here are so blind and stupid, and try to act like they have the moral high-ground after being manipulated for an entire year by the media. American's are ignorant just like everyone thinks.

American's think that politics is all sun-shine and rainbows.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I prefer too stay in America.
It's not that bad and any other country you go too you'll still run into stupid people.
Especially in Russia. I mean have you seen how they drive there?

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think America is the greatest country on this planet, but I'd leave for the sake of traveling the world. I was planning on getting my masters abroad in UK, but that was before the whole Brexit debacle. From what I hear, they're tightening up on immigration on visa holders, making it harder for them to enter and even harder for them to stay, so that plan is postponed :p

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There may be more oppurtunity in America but I don't think it's much different from the world in terms of moral values.

I live in Canada, I don't think it would make a difference in my lifestyle if I moved.

LustyLover

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
U.S. is a huge place fam, it would be better if you broke it down into regional areas or states or something.

Regardless, it's not the best place in the world in my opinion but it's one of the better places. There's definitely a plethora of worse places out there. I grade it B- :coffee: