Aki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My god... more than a year... I'm getting bad... or maybe work doesn't let me write as often as I used to...
Many of you won't like it... tons of you don't know me and probably haven't read the rest... but I wanted to posted this one anyway:p

Darkness
There was a time when everything looked beautiful to me, the sun, the sky, the earth, the people around me; everything was colorful and filled with joy. I was happy, as happy as I could be, but suddenly, and without any warning, darkness started to disturb my peaceful world. Lies and trick appeared, and many people I love and care about changed, they didn't notice it at first, and they probably don't notice it now, but darkness has reached them, and they don't even realize how dark have they become, and they don’t realize that darkness is hurting me, and those kind of wounds don’t heal easily.
For many years I’ve fought against that darkness. Trying to bring back the peace and the joy we used to have, the happiness we used to share, but every time I try to bring those things back, darkness comes back even stronger and I’m feeling helpless. I’m starting to think I can’t win this, that maybe I should give up and become a dark person, maybe if my smile completely fades away, darkness will be satisfied and will leave my beloved ones alone. Is that what I have to do? To give up so they can come back from that awful place?

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My god... more than a year... I'm getting bad... or maybe work doesn't let me write as often as I used to...
Many of you won't like it... tons of you don't know me and probably haven't read the rest... but I wanted to posted this one anyway:p

Darkness
There was a time when everything looked beautiful to me, the sun, the sky, the earth, the people around me; everything was colorful and filled with joy. I was happy, as happy as I could be, but suddenly, and without any warning, darkness started to disturb my peaceful world. Lies and trick appeared, and many people I love and care about changed, they didn't notice it at first, and they probably don't notice it now, but darkness has reached them, and they don't even realize how dark have they become, and they don’t realize that darkness is hurting me, and those kind of wounds don’t heal easily.
For many years I’ve fought against that darkness. Trying to bring back the peace and the joy we used to have, the happiness we used to share, but every time I try to bring those things back, darkness comes back even stronger and I’m feeling helpless. I’m starting to think I can’t win this, that maybe I should give up and become a dark person, maybe if my smile completely fades away, darkness will be satisfied and will leave my beloved ones alone. Is that what I have to do? To give up so they can come back from that awful place?
I like it. ^_^ Kind of sad, in a way - reminds me of a martyr.

Reactions: Aki