Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like how people are putting people in their top 10 that can't beat any one I listed. For example: mihawk
You literally put Roger at 7 and WB at 1 when they’ve been stated to be equal to each other. Then you have Aokiji as 3rd and Akainu lower than him when manga literally proved that wrong. Mihawk is stronger than Shanks based on hype which is the only thing they both have. Then you have Big Mom over Kaidou, which is again proven wrong by the manga

TheLegend0713

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think skilled users can make thier logia more intangible than usual, Akainu's magma was ineffected by Marco's strikes who has probably the best haki in WB crew. Enel seemed to be a master.
I'm not disagreeing with you on his skill on intangibility, but he's a cocky b*****d, with a limited knowledge of the people out there. As I mentioned, Akainu also KNOWS HAKI CAN HARM LOGIAS, and as such, he's PRACTICED to overcome that Achilles' heel. Enel is definitely a seriously powerful person, but the reason he's not high on my personal list is the fact that he doesn't recognize his own limits. He's essentially electrical Caribou, in that he thinks he's unstoppable because he doesn't know that a weakness of his he's never heard of is one of the most common things in the New World.

Also, Electrical Caribou sounds like a pretty kickass band name.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You literally put Roger at 7 and WB at 1 when they’ve been stated to be equal to each other. Then you have Aokiji as 3rd and Akainu lower than him when manga literally proved that wrong. Mihawk is stronger than Shanks based on hype which is the only thing they both have. Then you have Big Mom over Kaidou, which is again proven wrong by the manga
My list isn't in order you dimwit , read my post again. I simply listed the top 10 strongest characters and asked you guys to put them in order or add someone who could beat someone I listed, you know that I perhaps forgot, but nah mihawk can't beat any one I listed.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My list isn't in order you dimwit , read my post again. I simply listed the top 10 strongest characters and asked you guys to put them in order or add someone who could beat someone I listed, you know that I perhaps forgot, but nah mihawk can't beat any one I listed.
Mihawk is the WSS. Shanks is a swordsman. Mihawk > Shanks.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah the classic no other factors argument.

Basing a characters strength from footsoldier to yonkou on whether they carry a sword or not. Makes total sense in a world where abilities are enhanced with haki and devil fruits.

Every time that we've seen him get ready to fight, Shanks uses his sword, so he's a swordsman until he shows us proof that its not his main fighting style. Also, Haki is just a supplement to your fighting style, it's not its own fighting style.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every time that we've seen him get ready to fight, Shanks uses his sword, so he's a swordsman until he shows us proof that its not his main fighting style. Also, Haki is just a supplement to your fighting style, it's not its own fighting style.
To be fair Shanks has kings haki and mihawk does not.. That could give him the edge, keeping mihawk under constant pressure the whole bout. I doubt Shanks has really tried to take the title of wss anyways, he just cares about being a pirate first. And he's a yonko that's a good title
Mihawk is his friend as well

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't mean anything. Adds nothing to your argument.

We saw Jimbei block a slash from big mom with his haki. What If Shanks' haki is stronger than Mihawk ? Mihawk might have the best swordsplay, but Shanks would win. Doesn't mean that Shanks is the better Swordsman.

What if Kaidou uses a sword ? If it's a one vs one with Kaidou, always bet one him. So how does this paradox turn out ? Will the WSS win or the man that always wins in a 1v1 ?

What if Law cut Mihawk with his room ? Did Law just won in a swordfight ? Is Law a swordsman ?

How do you know that Shanks' abilities are limited to swordplay ? All the other yonkou have demonstrated to have something special on the side. Is Shanks really going to be a one armed swordsman ?

Shanks' title is Yonkou, and they are dubbed to be the strongest 4 pirates on the seas, if Mihawk is a pirate and he isn't a yonkou doesn't that technically mean he is weaker ? See how two can play the title game ?

But all this and much more loopholes are ignored by the shallow statement of:

Does it carry a sword ? Yes ? Mihawk wins by default.

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see him beating Aokiji, Kizaru, Big Mom, and Shanks of course.
Mihawk beats shanks? Lol but couldn't even get to wb in the war after saying he wants to test his strength yet only targets luffy and was somewhat getting pushed back by vista. I know he beats vista but shanks would never backstep against him.

TheLegend0713

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair Shanks has kings haki and mihawk does not.. That could give him the edge, keeping mihawk under constant pressure the whole bout. I doubt Shanks has really tried to take the title of wss anyways, he just cares about being a pirate first. And he's a yonko that's a good title
Mihawk is his friend as well
I can't see Mihawk being the slightest bit fazed by Haoshoku. It's all based on strength of willpower, right? It must take one hell of a will to make it to the top. Also, he MOST LIKELY doesn't have it, but it's not confirmed or refuted. I don't like absolutes, just sayin'.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't see Mihawk being the slightest bit fazed by Haoshoku. It's all based on strength of willpower, right? It must take one hell of a will to make it to the top. Also, he MOST LIKELY doesn't have it, but it's not confirmed or refuted. I don't like absolutes, just sayin'.
Well I'd guess some one being a master at kings haki can use his "will" power to keep the other person under that constant feeling of like they could pass out.

Marco noted on shanks kings haki but didn't pass out.. He was still under that feeling, like he had to fight to stay awake

Like a presence thing, unless you think mihawks will > marcos

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also guess that there will be much more to king's haki later on.

The rarest form of haki can't possible be used just to knock out fodder. That would make it the most useless haki of the three.

The reaction of all the top dogs during the war when Luffy used his haki showed much more concern. But we will have to wait for that. Oda has just given CoA some upgrades.

TheLegend0713

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'd guess some one being a master at kings haki can use his "will" power to keep the other person under that constant feeling of like they could pass out.

Marco noted on shanks kings haki but didn't pass out.. He was still under that feeling, like he had to fight to stay awake

Like a presence thing, unless you think mihawks will > marcos
Excellent point, and yes, I think that Mihawk's will is equal to or greater than Marco's. Here's my reasoning:
Firstly, he's the greatest swordsman in the world. He had the willpower to see that dream to completion, and he lost interest in being a rival to Shanks, one of the strongest King's users, after he lost his sword arm. Granted, they may have agreed to use solely their swordsmanship, but I think they probably would have said anything goes. They are pirates, after all.
Secondly, Post-TS Zoro was able to weaponize fear and incapacitate Monet, a goddamn Logia, with malice alone. We know he had tactile murderous intent Pre-TS, because we saw Bonney comment on it. Also, (again, this is extrapolating from him teaching Zoro for two years) Zoro's Kyutoryu: Asura is his spirit concentrated and made tangible, which is basically the same concept. I'm assuming he improved his usage of it over the TS, just like how Luffy improved Gear Second and Third and developed Gear Fourth, and Sanji improved his Diable Jambe. It's not a stretch of the imagination that Mihawk taught him how to hone it into a surgical weapon. Willpower and spirit are definitely related, and I'd argue that murderous intent is derived from willpower.
Thirdly, I don't have a third point. I'll get back to you when I think of one.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent point, and yes, I think that Mihawk's will is equal to or greater than Marco's. Here's my reasoning:
Firstly, he's the greatest swordsman in the world. He had the willpower to see that dream to completion, and he lost interest in being a rival to Shanks, one of the strongest King's users, after he lost his sword arm. Granted, they may have agreed to use solely their swordsmanship, but I think they probably would have said anything goes. They are pirates, after all.
Secondly, Post-TS Zoro was able to weaponize fear and incapacitate Monet, a goddamn Logia, with malice alone. We know he had tactile murderous intent Pre-TS, because we saw Bonney comment on it. Also, (again, this is extrapolating from him teaching Zoro for two years) Zoro's Kyutoryu: Asura is his spirit concentrated and made tangible, which is basically the same concept. I'm assuming he improved his usage of it over the TS, just like how Luffy improved Gear Second and Third and developed Gear Fourth, and Sanji improved his Diable Jambe. It's not a stretch of the imagination that Mihawk taught him how to hone it into a surgical weapon. Willpower and spirit are definitely related, and I'd argue that murderous intent is derived from willpower.
Thirdly, I don't have a third point. I'll get back to you when I think of one.
Ehh if mihawks will is any higher than Marcos it's only slightly. Marco is a beast

If zoro had stronger will he could be made monet pass out tho XD

And fair enough, I think zoro will obtain kings haki , I also think if he has or when he MASTERS his asura mode or whatever you wanna call it he will then become wssm