3. Aokiji
4. Big mom
5. Kaido
6. Shanks
7. Akainu
8. Rogers
9. Kizaru
10. Sengoku/ current blackbeard

If there are others who can beat any of these 10 please feel free to add them. And feel free to put this list in order how you think it should be.

Also is there anyone you think will EVENTUALLY be able to beat any of these 10 in their prime?. Like for example, of course luffy will be able too eventually.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Roger/WB
2. Garp
3. Kaido
4. Akainu
5. Mihawk
6. Shanks
7. Aokiji
8. Fujitora
9. Kizaru
10.Green Bull

Blackbeard, Prime Rayleigh, Prime Sengoku & Shiki are all completely subjective so they can go anywhere.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Roger/WB
2. Garp
3. Kaido
4. Akainu
5. Mihawk
6. Shanks
7. Aokiji
8. Fujitora
9. Kizaru
10.Green Bull

Blackbeard, Prime Rayleigh, Prime Sengoku & Shiki are all completely subjective so they can go anywhere.
Yeah, I wanted to put Rayleigh but just because he was the pirate kinds rh I dont think he himself was yonko tier.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Rogers/Whitebeard
2. Whitebeard/Rogers
3. Rayleigh
4. Garp
5. Sengoku/Shiki
6. Shiki/Sengoku
7. Shanks
8. Blackbeard
9. Kaido
10. Linlin

These are in their prime but I have a feeling that Teech (Blackbeard) might be a lot higher than he is like near prime Rogers and Whitebeard.

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.Kizaru
2.Enel
3.Akainu
4.Fire Fist Ace
5.Sabo
6.Aoikiji
7.Marco the Phoenix
8.Diamond Jozu
9.Marshall D Teach
10.Donkey D Luffy

That's my top 10 for now, might change in the future depending on how things shape up in the coming arcs...

TheLegend0713

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.Kizaru
2.Enel
3.Akainu
4.Fire Fist Ace
5.Sabo
6.Aoikiji
7.Marco the Phoenix
8.Diamond Jozu
9.Marshall D Teach
10.Donkey D Luffy

That's my top 10 for now, might change in the future depending on how things shape up in the coming arcs...
Nah, man. No way is Enel in second. Oda valued him at half-a-billion Beli (still unsure of what the agreed english is) in an SBS, but said that there were plenty of people who could beat him in the New World. Kizaru also isn't the strongest. I wouldn't put him ahead of Aokiji or Akainu. Ahead of Fujitora, sure. But not the Fleet Admiral or the one who was almost on par with him.

Also, can someone find a drawing of Donkey D. Luffy, and is it just Eddie Murphy in a straw hat?

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah, man. No way is Enel in second. Oda valued him at half-a-billion Beli (still unsure of what the agreed english is) in an SBS, but said that there were plenty of people who could beat him in the New World. Kizaru also isn't the strongest. I wouldn't put him ahead of Aokiji or Akainu. Ahead of Fujitora, sure. But not the Fleet Admiral or the one who was almost on par with him.

Also, can someone find a drawing of Donkey D. Luffy, and is it just Eddie Murphy in a straw hat?
Haki doesnt guarantee you'll win against a logia. A skilled logia can increase the intangibility of his element. Enel seems to be a master.

TheLegend0713

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haki doesnt guarantee you'll win against a logia. A skilled logia can increase the intangibility of his element. Enel seems to be a master.
A master of Mantra, yes, but not haki. I am aware that they're the same, but hear me out. Mantra is an intrinsic part of Skypiean culture, but they are not familiar with Haki as a manifestation of will, or its other uses, like CoA. Up until being beaten by a human resistor, he had relied on CoO and intangibility, the latter of which is easily neutralized by anyone who can use CoA. Also, it's possible you're overrating his mastery of Mantra. Compared to all the other Skypieans, he's good, but we have nothing else to compare him with. It's entirely plausible that he's statistically average for the New World. Hell, he's a toddler compared to Katakuri's skill. If he went up against someone who's even half as good as that, he's gonna lose.

Furthermore, he wasn't, or isn't, aware of the existence of DFs. His ego would lead him to assume he'd win, and potentially not even think it necessary to use Mantra. He genuinely thought himself a god, and to quote, "Logia users who think themselves invincible have short life spans".

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty certain you have to be aware of CoA to beat it with intangibility.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A master of Mantra, yes, but not haki. I am aware that they're the same, but hear me out. Mantra is an intrinsic part of Skypiean culture, but they are not familiar with Haki as a manifestation of will, or its other uses, like CoA. Up until being beaten by a human resistor, he had relied on CoO and intangibility, the latter of which is easily neutralized by anyone who can use CoA. Also, it's possible you're overrating his mastery of Mantra. Compared to all the other Skypieans, he's good, but we have nothing else to compare him with. It's entirely plausible that he's statistically average for the New World. Hell, he's a toddler compared to Katakuri's skill. If he went up against someone who's even half as good as that, he's gonna lose.

Furthermore, he wasn't, or isn't, aware of the existence of DFs. His ego would lead him to assume he'd win, and potentially not even think it necessary to use Mantra. He genuinely thought himself a god, and to quote, "Logia users who think themselves invincible have short life spans".

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty certain you have to be aware of CoA to beat it with intangibility.
I think skilled users can make thier logia more intangible than usual, Akainu's magma was ineffected by Marco's strikes who has probably the best haki in WB crew. Enel seemed to be a master.