LEts disscuss weapons

Chavez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure the laws are one of the tightest here, you need to buy certain records from the mayor that he personally has to sign, stating you haven't been involved in anything that even slightly leans to crime. If you have, for example, been in a bar fight or anything, that already is too much of a burden on your record and would technically render you as a dangerous person, thus not allowing you to have one. This all is just to get the license for being allowed to own one, though, if you want to buy one, you'll need to sign a lot of paperwork with a local precinct and the store of which you're buying the firearm, which also involves the club which the firing range belongs to and the mayor again. My country is known for tight laws on things that shouldn't be so strict (hence the contradiction while comparing drugs and, for example, violations on the road).

All that sounds pretty futile anyways, like I said before, if someone wants to cause harm with a gun, he or she will likely get his piece off the streets where everything is cheaper and a lot easier to obtain.

I personally use them for target practice, they are my recreational items.

Also, considering the opening post doesn't even suggest a topic to discuss (merely a subject), I don't think we should limit ourselves to nonsense posts. I like the conversation going on here, and everyone is free to bring their contribution just like we are doing right now.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure the laws are one of the tightest here, you need to buy certain records from the mayor that he personally has to sign, stating you haven't been involved in anything that even slightly leans to crime. If you have, for example, been in a bar fight or anything, that already is too much of a burden on your record and would technically render you as a dangerous person, thus not allowing you to have one. This all is just to get the license for being allowed to own one, though, if you want to buy one, you'll need to sign a lot of paperwork with a local precinct and the store of which you're buying the firearm, which also involves the club which the firing range belongs to and the mayor again. My country is known for tight laws on things that shouldn't be so strict (hence the contradiction while comparing drugs and, for example, violations on the road).

All that sounds pretty futile anyways, like I said before, if someone wants to cause harm with a gun, he or she will likely get his piece off the streets where everything is cheaper and a lot easier to obtain.

I personally use them for target practice, they are my recreational items.

Also, considering the opening post doesn't even suggest a topic to discuss (merely a subject), I don't think we should limit ourselves to nonsense posts. I like the conversation going on here, and everyone is free to bring their contribution just like we are doing right now.
Pretty tight, we are in similar circumstances yet in addition to those you stated above, we are also required to specify what the use of the specifical weapon are going to be used for, if for instance you want to obtain a 0.5 Desert Eagle and you motivate that it is for self defense they reject your application indicating that you do not require such a high caliber hand gun for that, ect ect also you need to specify where your weapon is stored, the police are issued a warrant to investigate your premises and determine that the location specified suffice in protecting the firearm from being easily "removed".

You are required additional to all that you said to lay of a firing test, required to shoot from different distances and different positions to a target. If you fail, your licenses(claim on plural) is revoked and your weapon is confiscated you will need to re apply for a license and only if you succeed they will re issue your fire arm license and proved you with your confiscated weapon. This process needs to be repeated annually. If you fail on more than two attempts your weapon/s is destroyed.

You must be registered for see images

8 guage
No my friend, thats computer generated :p

Chavez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty tight, we are in similar circumstances yet in addition to those you stated above, we are also required to specify what the use of the specifical weapon are going to be used for, if for instance you want to obtain a 0.5 Desert Eagle and you motivate that it is for self defense they reject your application indicating that you do not require such a high caliber hand gun for that, ect ect also you need to specify where your weapon is stored, the police are issued a warrant to investigate your premises and determine that the location specified suffice in protecting the firearm from being easily "removed".

You are required additional to all that you said to lay of a firing test, required to shoot from different distances and different positions to a target. If you fail, your licenses(claim on plural) is revoked and your weapon is confiscated you will need to re apply for a license and only if you succeed they will re issue your fire arm license and proved you with your confiscated weapon. This process needs to be repeated annually. If you fail on more than two attempts your weapon/s is destroyed.
Pretty much the same, however, self defense with firearms is absolutely not allowed. If you state such a thing, they make a note of it, and getting a firearm after that will be a tough road.

I also get regular checks by the police, I have everything in a vault though, so everything is OK.

Where do you live, by the way?

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty much the same, however, self defense with firearms is absolutely not allowed. If you state such a thing, they make a note of it, and getting a firearm after that will be a tough road.

I also get regular checks by the police, I have everything in a vault though, so everything is OK.

Where do you live, by the way?
Damn Your Laws Are Strict The Only Guns That Honestly Easy To Get Here Is A Shotgun An Hunting Rifle Just Head To Places Like Walmart They Do A Back Ground Check To See If Your Not Mental In The Head An Criminal Back Ground And If Everything Checks Out You Sign Some Papers And Go ALong Your Merry Way The Gun Crime Around My Way Got So Out Of Control That If You Live In A House With A Crazy Mental Person Or A Person With A Criminal Background Then You Cant Get A Gun Because Of The, Smh

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_________O

In my country we arent even allowed to have a knife. Adults can have of course but ppl under age can't, if police catches me with a knife i go to the Police Squad if needed -.-