Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Me personally, guns/knives aren't my one of my hobbies,I could go into violence breeds more violence but i'm not the type to preach as everyone is entitled to their view on the subject and to each their own etc..Everyone has their own way of relaxation I can appreciate that, but one thing that is worrying and that will never change is the people holding the gun.The mentallity of the person pulling the trigger,now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that everyone capable of carrying a firearm is mentally unstable or not mature enough to handle one but there are a fair few out there that aren't. And the situation doesn't seem to be improving much.I know this will most likely start a debate going (but isn't that what we are here for?),anyways thats my two cents. *Waits for the people who think i'm criticising them* lol.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Me personally, guns/knives aren't my one of my hobbies,I could go into violence breeds more violence but i'm not the type to preach as everyone is entitled to their view on the subject and to each their own etc..Everyone has their own way of relaxation I can appreciate that, but one thing that is worrying and that will never change is the people holding the gun.The mentallity of the person pulling the trigger,now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that everyone capable of carrying a firearm is mentally unstable or not mature enough to handle one but there are a fair few out there that aren't. And the situation doesn't seem to be improving much.I know this will most likely start a debate going (but isn't that what we are here for?),anyways thats my two cents. *Waits for the people who think i'm criticising them* lol.
I like your statement, yet your avatar totally contradicts your feelings towards violence. LOL :D I could go on about games instantiating violence from a pre adolescent stage but like you said everybody for there own opinion. :D

Im busy spraying mine digicamo, its gonna take some time, but Ill get it up eventually! ; )

Its a Vintar Sniper rifle :cool:

Chavez

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's a normal reaction to those that have never held or fired a weapon before, I recognize this with a lot of people that are new to this. Also, most people that aren't stable enough to be rendered safe with a firearm mostly haven't gotten that weapon legally anyways.

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
It's a normal reaction to those that have never held or fired a weapon before, I recognize this with a lot of people that are new to this. Also, most people that aren't stable enough to be rendered safe with a firearm mostly haven't gotten that weapon legally anyways.
The thing is I've held a firearm on more than one occassion and have also been on a firing range,it's something different to do but as I say not a hobbie for myself.And yes you're right it tends to be people getting hold of them via illegal means,but the fact that they can get hold of them so easily,well that speaks for itself :/

Chavez

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The thing is I've held a firearm on more than one occassion and have also been on a firing range,it's something different to do but as I say not a hobbie for myself.And yes you're right it tends to be people getting hold of them via illegal means,but the fact that they can get hold of them so easily,well that speaks for itself :/
It has nothing to do with the hobby then in this case. Laws in my country are tight enough to prevent such people from getting a hot piece in the legal way, however, there will always be a way to get one off the streets, you can never stop crime.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In all honesty my friend I live in a place where you can get a AK47 for cheaper than a Micey D burger, and in more places as well. The problem is you cant remove it from society. Its unfortunately part of live.

It has nothing to do with the hobby then in this case. Laws in my country are tight enough to prevent such people from getting a hot piece in the legal way, however, there will always be a way to get one off the streets, you can never stop crime.
I have first hand experience with this. Laws in our country is probably much stricter than in yours and the main problem is that the people that obtain these weapons do not care about strict rules. If they want to acquire one of these babies they couldnt care less how many arms regulations or licenses are required to legalize it. Thus you only create a scenario where the people that would use those weapons for legit purposes struggle to obtain it via legal means and the criminals as I would class them roam free to do what they want.

In all honesty I dont think placing stricter gun rules would solve the problem that Devlin indicated but in all honesty this is not the thread and as far as I know im off topic :eek:

To get back on tract I would like to ask Chavez, what do you use your weapons for? Im presuming it must be for target practice? Im doing that, I dont like hunting? But I havent gone on a field trip even though I had the chance. :(