sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wishyou had help on this manga misfit. I check both sites to see if it has been updated every month since it was shown. Maybe add the update bar as well to this site. Since well it is basically narutobase's misfits manga. Of

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Chapter 4: Don't Feed the Trolls​

Liked the chapter? Do us a solid and vote for us on TWC.

Reactions: Method and Chie

The Dreamer

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you considered changing the concept of the game into something similar to the SAO or Hack type of playing or maybe an Oculus Rift based, or fully virtual enviroment. I think it would make the whole deal more serious and interesting than it is now since the dude is literally just sitting there in front of a screen and pressing buttons on a keyboard. I think a change of concept would make it more intense and would give it more appeal.

Now this is a concept that has been adopted by a few manga out there and that worked out quite well for them. One of them is most notably my favourite anime/manga Yu-Gi-Oh! wich at first focused on all sorts of games through wich the protagonist fought all sorts of criminals and wrong doers, and then changed the focus to the game of Duel Monsters after many requests from fans. At first the game was played much like yours, in a realistic ways of player sitting next to each other by the table and played cards while the holograms would appear around them through projectors. Later they advanced it to make it more attractive and intense by giving the characters devices called duel discs so they could fight in a lot cooler way. So the point I'm trying to make is that a change of concept would be a good idea, especially since the comic is in it's early stage, so the audience didn't get attached to anything specific.

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fairly amazing chapter, it was the determination and the will of the new player against the experienced ones. In the very last scans, I liked the parallel clenching of fists, gives you a feel that 2 things are super close to one another. Just like his lack of power in real life to make a change, similarly to the game....I am looking forward to the future chapters.

Yamacha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's quite good manga, in order to make it more popular.

I think it must be in manga websites like mangapanda.com or mangareader.com ..

It will be promising however I am thinking to start writing my own manga too :yayy:

Reactions: CasualMisfit

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Color pages was awesome. :bouncy:

The fact it comes out every month, I tend to forget about the Manga. >.< So when I read it, I was like 'whats happening'. >.>

Nice to see whats-his-face improving and the other guy is badass. Anyway, wondering when the story is going to build again.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Double click is a beast with those shadow abilities, reminded me of the curse mark for a second.

It looks like he came out of Amadeus' shadow and not the swords.

It makes more sense for him to be able to pop out of anything as long as its a shadow, but if your knowledgeable you should be able to react.

So nothing wrong with not limiting it to his sword. Can tell he's more of a hax based fighter though.

Last edited: