Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really nice chapter today, I loved how the mechanics of the game are slowly being shown. Speaking of which, it further reminds me of MapleStory. Specially how the skill icons look, are described as well as the 3 free character slots and all :p

Great job, keep it up! Really excited for the third chapter. I really liked the fact that were was a lot of action, in a way, and not much chatter. Yes, they spoke a lot but a lot of action in the mix. Well balanced in my honest opinion. =}

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Surprise mother******, LOL< *sigh* classic, Anyway I like the chapter and the creative sword that big guy has. I like the pace of the story as well.

yoshimitsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The drawings are pretty nice, but I personally dislike how some panels are read. Certain drawings and dialog overlap into other panels and although it may be for stylistic purposes it makes it somewhat harder to follow.

Maybe it's just me, but that kind of ruins it for me.

Renkudan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The opening chapter isn't bad, I keep having this feeling of similarity with SAO, but it differs in many points and is somewhat unique in it's own way. You can't really judge a book by it'a cover so the first chapter is just a small setting of how everything will go in the future, I expect it to be a solid manga in general.
Makes me think of .hack //. Really great job well paced. Keep it up!

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was a good read. Though still disappointed that the main character has yet to show any abilities related to his class.
Well the person controlling the character has just BEGUN playing the game, it's only natural that he hasn't used any mage skills yet. He is getting used to the basic functions of the game. At the same time, the author is also explaining to us the basic functions of the game before it gets more advanced. I think it would be very boring if we instantly saw his true skills and all of that. It's a manga after all not a short comic.. >_<